What's new

New $3 bn LNG project ready for Gwadar

Exactly, most of the idiots here try to become economists even without a fundamental understanding of macroeconomic framework.

I said it a gazzilian times that IP pipeline is not possible unless the financial sanctions on Iran are completely removed. Pakistan is stilled forced for barter trade with Iran in this modern era because we can't settle payments with them. Even the money due is deferred consistently because there is no mechanism for settlement. Barter trade can't simply settle the quantum of payouts resulting from operational IP pipelines. Plus no lender, not even Pakistani banks are willing to finance this project out of fears of US sanctions. TAPI is a more economical, politically and economically feasible solution given a peaceful Afghanistan.

and few idiots don't know that if they're muslim Interest is Haraam "Sood lenay walay say Allah ke Jang hey" that what Allah said... enuff said !

and few idiots don't know that if they're muslim Interest is Haraam "Sood lenay walay say Allah ke Jang hey" that what Allah said... enuff said !
Bhai sahib, JI join karain aur enjoy karain :lol:

OTOH, USAID released 8 million yesterday to pakistan to take care of its IDP's.

OTOH, USAID released 8 million yesterday to pakistan to take care of its IDP's.

India Got 2Billion dollars aid last year.Majority of the world NGO's work in india to bring ultra poor like you to the mainstream world

jo baat opar walay nay kahdi hey woh kahdi hey usay is baat ka taluk nahe kay may JI join karoon yaan kise ko bhi :) kise chez ko haram samaj kar karna ka jo kahdia gaya hey woh tu hona he hona hye likin jaan bhooj kar kise haram chez ko halaal karar daykar kar uska karna uska tu phir batanay ke zarooarat nahe hey :)

2011 figures and that wiki lol, not like the bikari nation which begs for alms - in this 8 Million from the USAID to take care of its own people. BTW - USAID has released 17 million for IDPs so be happy about the largesse.

----------------

I said the source if Worldbank

Net official development assistance and official aid received (current US$) | Data | Table

if you have never used wiki ever in your life than don't post things from your posterior.My dirty smelly poor neighbour

I think a wise man one said , only spread your legs as far as the blanket that covers you in night

We are not only taking Too Much Loan , no one knows how to repay this DEBT
Brothers,

I agree with you on some extent, but at last a future super power investing in Pakistan, which is very very important not for Pakistan, but also for china itself.
Because china's fuel traveled almost 6000 KM in sea, from gulf to china, so its very very easy to blockade that supply, if in future conflicts will arise.
so china, is negotiating for route for their energy and fuel re sources from gawader to kashker, which is almost 2200Km. and because that route is in land, so its very difficult to cut the supplies.
and the benefit of all that for pakistan, is the heavy revenue which we earn from that transit of fuel from gawder to kashker.

----------------

I said the source if Worldbank

Net official development assistance and official aid received (current US$) | Data | Table

if you have never used wiki ever in your life than don't post things from your posterior.My dirty smelly poor neighbour

lol, your brethren are the dirtiest and the stinkiest in India and everywhere else - have you seen their ghettos all over the world in almost all countries?

besides, you said last year and you are posting development loans from 2011, do you know the difference between alms in the name of aid that Pakistan recieves from everyone and development loans?

India is one of the largest contributor to world bank and the IMF from which u recieve your aid packages, soon you will be recieving your loan from BRICS bank as well.

As I said, come up with proof of your bullshit.

But as china does, they will make sure that none of the amount goes to Pakistan. they will give sub contract to chinese company only. They will buy materials from chinese companies only. They will employ chinese engineers and bring labours from china. Even they will bring their food from china. Pakistani Economy will not at all be benefited from this project until it completes.

Pakistan should incorporate some conditions in contract like employing at least 50 % Pakistani Pakistani engineers and labors, purchase materials like steel and cement from Pakistan only etc to get benefit of redistribution of Income.

Do you think India has the money,the technology,the engineering capacity、the technical personel and management skill to carry out such a project for Pakistan?:D

When will India build its own LNG vessels even with huge amount of foreign inputs?:rofl:

Talk is cheap. Do more, talk less. :enjoy:

China-Venezuela oil refinery builds petrochemical zone

By Qiu Quanlin (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-07-23 13:40

001aa018f802153970931b.jpg

China National Petroleum Corp's booth at a trade show in Tianjin in September, 2013. [Photo / China Daily]

A joint oil refinery project, between China and Venezuela, in the coastal county of Huilai, Guangdong province, is scheduled to come into operation by 2018, sources with the local government said.

The refinery project, a joint investment by China National Petroleum Corp and the Petroleos de Venezuela SA, has an annual processing capacity of 20 million metric tons, or 400,000 barrels a day, making it one of the country's biggest integrated refining complexes.

"The project will help build a world-class refinery industrial chain in Jieyang and secure fresh long-term crude supply for processing into much-needed fuels to power the local economy," said Chen Lvping, Party chief of Jieyang city, eastern Guangdong.

Construction started on the project in 2012 with initial investment of up to 58.6 billion yuan ($9.45 billion).

The China-Venezuelan project has seen a number of power, refining, chemical and LNG projects developed in a petrochemical industrial zone in Huilai of Jieyang, said Chen.

China-Venezuela oil refinery builds petrochemical zone - Business - Chinadaily.com.cn

lol, your brethren are the dirtiest and the stinkiest in India and everywhere else - have you seen their ghettos all over the world in almost all countries?

besides, you said last year and you are posting development loans from 2011, do you know the difference between alms in the name of aid that Pakistan recieves from everyone and development loans?

India is one of the largest contributor to world bank and the IMF from which u recieve your aid packages, soon you will be recieving your loan from BRICS bank as well.

As I said, come up with proof of your bullshit.

lol,they are not loan but aid.From IMF/World bank we get loan not aid.The above link is about AID not loan.

Learn the difference ghareeb insan

hey better muslim, can i tell 101 ways you are eating what you call Sood

phir chanda khyain wo to bilkul halal hay sub musalmano pe

More loan... mode debt more poverty
I think a wise man one said , only spread your legs as far as the blanket that covers you in night

We are not only taking Too Much Loan , no one knows how to repay this DEBT
Hahahhah

Nawaz really fcuked Pakistan by dismantling IP Pipeline

Not only does Pakistan get finance for most of IP gas pipeline and avoid penalties and humiliation, this also creates infrastructure in Gwadar.

Loans like these are paid off by improvement in growth rate and the resulting hike in tax collection. This is basic development economics.

So far Pakistan has no track record of paying off loan completely , and that is why people are worried

Back
Top Bottom