What's new

Never forget awful images of the 26/11 attacks: Obama

Because this is pureistani turf..
dont like it.. get lost to "infinity and beyond".

Like Bhartistani Indiharatistani dont troll at all.....

This .....ustani has been trolling since long.... but no action... here is another of his post tht he has edited now:

Looks like mods are on hibernation mode.

So I'm guessing in every thread we should talk about Gujurat Riots, Palestein, Kashmir, Babri Masjid.. whether or not the topic is related or unrelated? :rolleyes:

So, judging by the responses of the indian members here, who enjoy the luxury of posting whatever they want against Pakistan, I have come to the conclusion that for a bit they have shed their sheep's clothings and talk about never forget never forgive. Shows their inborn and ingrained hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Don't want to comment on them cuz I don't want to hurt their sensitivities. (Honestly I don't wanna get banned, I don't give a ***'s *** to their sensitivities)

However I would like to add... Shame on our Mods for allowing such mockery on our forums.

By all means say whatever you want. :azn:

However when you say we have hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis, you are pretty much agreeing that the terrorists involved in the Mumbai attacks were in fact Pakistani trained? :what:

Therefore coming to the conclusion that your government is contradicting itself?

No, I am just stating what the indians accuse the Pakistanis of... If you don't know then you need to ask your fellow citizens. And plz don't try playing with words, its just too obvious what u r coming at.

Back
Top Bottom