What's new

Never forget awful images of the 26/11 attacks: Obama

^ Nice diversion. Quite used to seeing bharatis do that. Your statements themselves are questionable anyway.

man who cares, the USA is soon going down the drain after all, look at obama jewish infested govt... simple as that man, they were degnified jewish stooges before, now they aint got any deginity left, look at unemployed americans!!

What would you say about unemployed Indians and Pakistanis in south east Asia.. Even your economy is on the verge of bankruptcy but that doesn't mean it cannot recover...

It is called as business cycle.. Every economy has to face it after one point of time..

^ Nice diversion. Quite used to see bharatis do that. Your statements themselves are questionable anyway.

Great! :cheers: Keep living in your fool's paradise...doesn't hurt us Indians a bit. :wave:

In fact it's great for us...what else can one wish for when the enemy himself is in self-destruct mode?

^ I am in fool's paradise by saying that you're throwing a red herring to the comment that you are replying to?

non state actors who came from Pakistan.Pakistan should really do something concrete about these non state actors.Where are they getting their weapons,logistics and training from???

Dude I know exactly what happened, where they came from.....and what happened there. I was also in India that time...was being sarcastic. However the democratic leadership of the country and the general public is not to blame..who controls the affairs in Pakistan is known thing .

The people who recruit, brain wash and inspire others to create such acts are scot free in Pakistan such as Massod Azhar and Hafiz Saeed... this bogey created by Mosque and Military alliance has started to back fire slowly see the spate of the recent terror attacks within Pakistan. This is an extremely dangerous game played by these MM Alliance to stay in charge at the expense of the general public.

man dont be jealous, we enjoyed a prosperous USA, now its your time to enjoy bankrupt USA, cheers, no body is stoping you anyway, maybe israel is pushing USA in this regard too, possibilities cant be ignored..

just last week.........this bankrupt USA gave 2 billion dollars aid to another country to save that country from collapse.

USA should not waste money................after all they are bankrupt

Now that USA has openly joined hands with India,why dont Pakistan look for other allies.....Venezuela,Malaysia,Iran and some ex-soviet states can prove to be excellent military,defence and trade partners.Why waste time on USA?

For all those countries crying r a p e..If you cannot protect your borders,and your intelligence services are sleeping..Dont blame others..

Unless the real problems or situation that leads to the formation and franchise of these radical groups isn't found or addressed these guys will and do pose a great threat to all and as we see cause more problems for Pakistan itself forget others. Pakistani economy is not doing well at all and its not a country where investors are looking to invest (FDI ) or even tourist map and isn't going to be any-time soon.

Guys its unbelievable that a country with 170 million people and the economy is basically flat......This current economic scenario greatly burden on the common man... who ultimately suffer the most. Its very easy to say we will eat grass etc....etc however the people who say that live in mansions and the guy who is saying it to doesn't even have access to clean water or even a light connection in his house.

Without getting into detail the society is very radicalised due to the various policies in the past. Its high time that in the interest of the general public the military stops promoting this threat to national security issue or security state and gets serious about making the life of the common man better. Unfortunately the only interest the military has had is to hang on to power no matter what.

Unless this constant perception of threat or enemy imagined isn't stopped there will be no betterment of the common man or Aam Aadmi

Last edited:
Guys its unbelievable that a country with 170 million people and the economy is basically flat

What kind of a post is this? India had far more people it's economy was flat for how many years? Economy goes up and down, all right. You're using population as some sort of an indicator, but India with far more people had economy down for quite a bit of time. It's not like Pakistan's economy is down forever. In 2012, we're expected to go back up to 5-6% growth, and may be even higher after that. We're still attracting 2B FDI or something. I like how some of you bharatis produce a doom and gloom scenario, but rest assured, it isn't so.

Without getting into detail the society is very radicalised due to the various policies in the past. Its high time that in the interest of the general public the military stops promoting this threat to national security issue or security state and gets serious about making the life of the common man better. Unfortunately the only interest the military has had is to hang on to power no matter what.

How ignorant can you be? How ignorant can you be? Do you know the times that Pakistan has had most economic growth in? It was when military was in power. Do you know who helped massively in the floods and in the earthquake? Bet you did, but probably weren't thinking about it. They've helped far more than the so-called democratically elected leaders.

Why are you using Israeli flag btw? You're quite clearly a bharati.

Last edited:
What kind of a post is this? India had far more people it's economy was flat for how many years? Economy goes up and down, all right. You're using population as some sort of an indicator, but India with far more people had economy down for quite a bit of time. It's not like Pakistan's economy is down forever. In 2012, we're expected to go back up to 5-6% growth, and may be even higher after that. We're still attracting 2B FDI or something. I like how some of you bharatis produce a doom and gloom scenario, but rest assured, it isn't so.

How ignorant can you be? How ignorant can you be? Do you know the times that Pakistan has had most economic growth in? It was when military was in power. Do you know who helped massively in the floods and in the earthquake? Bet you did, but probably weren't thinking about it. They've helped far more than the so-called democratically elected leaders.

Why are you using Israeli flag btw? You're quite clearly a bharati.

What I mean or meant to say is that a country with so many or so much Human resources is really in a bad shape. Especially Pakistani people are very smart and resourceful however dont get the same opportunities at home no matter who is in power Army or civilians.

I have met quite a few talented Pakistanis however they are all living outside given the situation on the ground (and have Pakistani friends)

Yes I did help the Pakistani flood victims with whatever means I could.. .what do you mean I wasn't thinking about it... I was and hope whatever I contributed reached the right persons..more than that I cannot do. For your information 7.7 million people living in Switzerland raised CHF 20 Million i.e. approx USD 20 Million from the general public i.e. public donations responding to adverts in local news papers and on radios and TV. This is is apart from the direct aid given by the Swiss Govt.

Again what's new or unusual that the Pakistan military does or did flood relief well that's their job too or a job of every national in times of emergency some people didn't then its their choice however that doesn't make the Army the saviour of the nation. Remember,. there are many hundreds of organisations from all over the world apart from the Pak Army that are also involved in relief work and will be staying their for quite some time to come.

The same Military which has the grip on Power is responsible for the state of affairs Pakistan is in. Cant you see that the amount of debt that Pakistan is in... due to mainly the Army... Cant you see how much of gdp goes in servicing of external loans. I am not trying to praise India over Pakistan get out of this think mentality, Pakistan has a tremendous potential it had and it still has in the past it was the Army who screwed things up ( or at least played a major part in it). Pakistan can flourish however it needs to get a few things right prior to that and now it really needs to get its act together for the sake of its future generations.

Lastly you speaking English doesn't turn you into English and me after spending time in India who speaks some bit of Hindi doesn't turn me into a Hindustani. To make it even more clear you being able to speak Hebrew doesnt make you an Israeli. go it??

Last edited:
@u-571:your line 'jewish infested government' shows your intolerancy towards other religions,love jews too,for they are also sons of same god.and stop trolling

This .....ustani has been trolling since long.... but no action... here is another of his post tht he has edited now:
Originally Posted by HinduAtheist
Post reported. No need to explain something to an ignorant fool who's ancestors have given up to invaders.

Looks like mods are on hibernation mode.

So, judging by the responses of the indian members here, who enjoy the luxury of posting whatever they want against Pakistan, I have come to the conclusion that for a bit they have shed their sheep's clothings and talk about never forget never forgive. Shows their inborn and ingrained hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Don't want to comment on them cuz I don't want to hurt their sensitivities. (Honestly I don't wanna get banned, I don't give a ***'s *** to their sensitivities)

However I would like to add... Shame on our Mods for allowing such mockery on our forums.

Back
Top Bottom