What's new

Featured ‘Neutral, non-political administrator to be appointed in Karachi’

Microsoft

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Web Desk On Aug 17, 2020
Waseem-Akhtar-1.jpg

KARACHI: Mayor Karachi Waseem Akhtar has claimed that a ‘neutral and non-political’ administrator will be appointed in the metropolis over the recommendations of the advisory committee, ARY News reported on Sunday.

Waseem Akhtar, while talking exclusively to ARY News, provided the details of the recent meeting with the major political parties including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP).

“I have completed my work related to the amendments in the local government laws as Karachi mayor. I will submit my recommendations to the minister for local government Nasir Shah next week.”

Read: Nothing extraordinary in meeting between stakeholders on Karachi: MQM-P

“Next administration of Karachi will be appointed in light of the recommendations made by the advisory committee which will be supported by the federal and provincial governments. All matters will be taken ahead in a legalised manner.”

“In the meeting, the chairman of the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) gave a briefing over the cleanliness of the main nullahs of the metropolis and removing the encroachments. The prime minister has given the responsibility to NDMA and Frontier Works Organization (FWO). The Centre and provincial government will provide funds to NDMA and FWO for the completion of tasks.”

“A committee has not been constituted so far, however, some names were given for an advisory committee. More meetings will be held in future and consultations will be continued.”

Read: No committee formed on Karachi issues, denies Sindh govt

“The municipal laws of 2013 were fully failed and it cannot be implemented anymore. It is necessary to implement Article 140-A, otherwise, we cannot get a permanent solution. Our constitution allows the creation of at least 20 provinces in the country and it will establish a balance and help to resolve issues of the masses.”

Akhtar claimed that the new administrator will be ‘neutral’ and have no political affiliation which would be appointed by the consultation of all three political parties. He added that no name has been finalised for the position of Karachi’s administrator in the meeting.

https://arynews.tv/en/waseem-akhtar-karachi-administrator-advisory-committee/

Looks like the rainwater has dried up in Karachi, This criminal elected as mayor while serving a sentence (what a fucked up system) went into hiding when Karachi was drowning.

Looks like the rainwater has dried up in Karachi, This criminal elected as mayor while serving a sentence (what a fucked up system) went into hiding when Karachi was drowning.
He should have resigned instead of coupling with the current system in which they are given this lavish salaries just for controlling stray dogs by Sindh Govt the most corrupt in all.

There is no such thing as neutral.

Federal/sindh govt both hates Karachiites.

IMF should stop funding

Sindh govt i agree, but how does Federal govt hate Karachiites? These are the people from Karachi

1. President of Pakistan - Arif Alvi
2. Governor of Sindh - Imran Ismail
3. Minister for Ports & Shipping - Ali Haider Zaidi
4. Federal Minister for Law & Justice - Farogh Naseem
5. Federal Minister for Planning, Development, Reforms and Special Initiatives - Asad Umer
6. Federal Minister for Water Resources - Faisal Vawda
7. Adviser on Commerce & Textile Industry, Industries & Production, and Investment - Abdul Razak Dawood
8. Adviser on Institutional Reforms & Austerity - Ishrat Hussain

When was the last time this many people from Karachi were part of the Federal govt?

Sindh govt i agree, but how does Federal govt hate Karachiites? These are the people from Karachi

1. President of Pakistan - Arif Alvi
2. Governor of Sindh - Imran Ismail
3. Minister for Ports & Shipping - Ali Haider Zaidi
4. Federal Minister for Law & Justice - Farogh Naseem
5. Federal Minister for Planning, Development, Reforms and Special Initiatives - Asad Umer
6. Federal Minister for Water Resources - Faisal Vawda
7. Adviser on Commerce & Textile Industry, Industries & Production, and Investment - Abdul Razak Dawood
8. Adviser on Institutional Reforms & Austerity - Ishrat Hussain

When was the last time this many people from Karachi were part of the Federal govt?

Looks like imran khan doesnt care about karachi. He's main focus kpk and punjab and will remain so. Give vote to jamat islami next time for karachi

Web Desk On Aug 17, 2020
Waseem-Akhtar-1.jpg

KARACHI: Mayor Karachi Waseem Akhtar has claimed that a ‘neutral and non-political’ administrator will be appointed in the metropolis over the recommendations of the advisory committee, ARY News reported on Sunday.

Waseem Akhtar, while talking exclusively to ARY News, provided the details of the recent meeting with the major political parties including Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP).

“I have completed my work related to the amendments in the local government laws as Karachi mayor. I will submit my recommendations to the minister for local government Nasir Shah next week.”

Read: Nothing extraordinary in meeting between stakeholders on Karachi: MQM-P

“Next administration of Karachi will be appointed in light of the recommendations made by the advisory committee which will be supported by the federal and provincial governments. All matters will be taken ahead in a legalised manner.”

“In the meeting, the chairman of the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) gave a briefing over the cleanliness of the main nullahs of the metropolis and removing the encroachments. The prime minister has given the responsibility to NDMA and Frontier Works Organization (FWO). The Centre and provincial government will provide funds to NDMA and FWO for the completion of tasks.”

“A committee has not been constituted so far, however, some names were given for an advisory committee. More meetings will be held in future and consultations will be continued.”

Read: No committee formed on Karachi issues, denies Sindh govt

“The municipal laws of 2013 were fully failed and it cannot be implemented anymore. It is necessary to implement Article 140-A, otherwise, we cannot get a permanent solution. Our constitution allows the creation of at least 20 provinces in the country and it will establish a balance and help to resolve issues of the masses.”

Akhtar claimed that the new administrator will be ‘neutral’ and have no political affiliation which would be appointed by the consultation of all three political parties. He added that no name has been finalised for the position of Karachi’s administrator in the meeting.

https://arynews.tv/en/waseem-akhtar-karachi-administrator-advisory-committee/
Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.

Mara koi nhi ha. Sirf mayor ki mudad Puri honay wali ha and yeh interim mayor ki baat kar rhay hain next local election tak
Kisi bhi aafat or nagahani k waqt perhtay hain yeh dua.
Insaf ka qatal hochuka hai. Per zulm berbad kerdyta hai, gharon ko, mulkon ko, idaron ko, or societies ko.
My sixth sense is continously saying something bad is about to happen. That's why I am reciting astaghfar too much these days.

Back
Top Bottom