What's new

Network Centric Warfare | A New dimension for Pakistan Defense Forces.

Ya after our detailed discussion you seriously boost me .. .. i was actually though to stop working on iFW before our debate ;)

Look @ that piece and now this one ;)

Ya of-course A - Z designed by me and by the way its RESPONSIVE for Mobile version as well take a look here ;)

Mobil_e.jpg
You were developing some website or forum did it got completed ?

Armed forces need to bring on board Pak cyber army hackers by any means necessary for securing networks and doing Network penetration testing.

Completely agree with this.

Our planners need to recruit the young ones...like they did in Transformers!!!

@Stealth l Your user interface is very friendly and dynamic. Too bad def.pk can't be upgraded to something like this.

Bas khayal rakhna kal forum thap na hojaye! :D
:rofl: baas mujhe bhi yehi dar hai, that is why holding back much of the info, don't want double cabin with tanted windows outside my front door.....:D

PM sent, but do not expect anything special from me on a forum --- i dont trust the internet world...spooked by NSA :fie:
@Stealth l Amazing work brother, power to you.

@balixd l Pls inbox me ;)

Pakistan Military Re-Design their HQ
Yes, we have been purchasing such equipments and stuff from China and turkey

@Stealth PAF kai commad room waali tasveer ghussayr kisi poster mai :D

More than 20 Posters (Splash screens) run on the main page of website ;) ye tu khali demo hey lol

@balixd - Bullshit, for picking you up they would atleast need a caterpiller mining truck with a crane. ;)

@mafiya l DCW, 2 of them, thats all i can say. ;)

You were developing some website or forum did it got completed ?

The development will start soon ... many issues right in btw... to kick-start also this website A - Z designed by me and right now my whole team is busy in some other projects so this project is basically $$ ... huge amount of back-end work also pixel perfect responsive (fluid) layout so need extreme proper attention for development each and everything.

PS: This website is for International Audience to counter (defend) international propaganda against the state Pakistan. I will definitely try to merge this iFORCEWarfare with Military (ISPR) to support behind this platform on some top level. iFORCEWarfare is not like forum. Its dedicated proper team who work and write analysis, reports etc on iFORCEWarfare portal.

After 1 year research on many different forums Military boards etc the layout and everything designed perfectly and at very high-level.

On Topic - I really want GHQ must re-design their Head-Quater their Command and Control and everything according to some WOW Pentagon style HQ and systems. You don't need so called $$ to make wOW C4ISR Command trust me... Everything is graphically strong - presentations LEDs like a NASA or Aircraft Carrier Flight Deck Control Room.... hope you get it... iFORCEWarfare also something like USA Military website lol

BTW, here is that ADC Chaklala from another angle.

paf_cc.jpg

BTW, here is that ADC Chaklala from another angle.

paf_cc.jpg

Do you have or anyone HD size minimum 1600X size image of PAF or any Pakistan Military Control Room picture? please share it

Our planners need to recruit the young ones...like they did in Transformers!!!
They already have recruited the young and talented blood, but what they need to realize is they need to provide them with incentives, give them a reason to stick around....How would you feel when you develop an application or a project and then that project is forwarded to C4I for analysis, and C4I after some minor tweaks presents it as their own project and no credit is give....that sir has happened....
that is why I am saying.....We need to develop the culture first...current chief is showing great deal of interest in this field but he need to bring it down to the Director level......

most of our applications have been restricted because of lack of SAT and Firewall....something on which Military is not willing to spend...Infact i discussed an idea of Cluster Computing to a very close friend of mine working in the department in question to meet their needs because they were too reluctant to spend on Super Computer....they were facing some issues with Rendering ---

Do you have or anyone HD size minimum 1600X size image of PAF or any Pakistan Military Control Room picture? please share it

No sorry. There aren't a lot of images of the AD center on the net...you will see it in some video clips but not much elsewhere. Actually, the photo of the empty centre was the first one I have seen of it with such clarity on the net.

In simple words.....
All information is being relayed to the Base through typical radio coms....however the information is authentic and accurate...it is then plotted back at the Base on GIS, and when the need arises, we are communicating the information back through conventional means....
Information is being used in a effective and efficient manner, what we need to work on is the means of relaying that information......

Lala, I did read it through and through....... the thing is, it doesn't look like a thesis to me...... the research into the subject matter is too shallow. If I were his thesis advisor, I'd tell him to do a rewrite, and make it a tad more coherent.

On the bright side of things, it's good that 'officers' are making an active effort to do some academic research into benefits of scientific methods in warfare. It's a good start, and should be commended. :)

P.S. Yara, where do you dig-out these things from? Sometimes I really wonder, If you should be teaching at AHQ, instead of these experts.......... I bet, you are way more knowledgable than anyone there at GHQ! :D

@Hyperion l Awaiting your input. Do read the thesis.

Back
Top Bottom