What's new

Nervous' China may attack India by 2012

China is nervous for sure. It will not attack India for the same exact reason. But it will keep needling India here and there

China's President Hu Jintao arrived in Vienna for a state visit ahead of a crucial G20 meeting in France, amid hopes that Beijing may lend a helping hand to the debt-stricken EU.

Hu's visit to Europe, his second in a year, comes after EU leaders last week appealed to China to invest in the region's debt rescue fund to help it overcome a spiralling debt crisis.

Klaus Regling, the head of the bailout fund -- the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) -- also travelled to Beijing to strike a deal with the world's second-largest economy, reportedly seeking a pledge of $100 billion.

China's Hu kicks off Europe visit, amid euro crisis

Yeah you are right looks like china is nervous and about to needle India to help with its economy some one should tell that to the Americans and Europeans.

Only an Idiot can consider nuclear state a weak link.

India won't attack you...why..because you are a nuclear state...

America won't Attack you...Why...because Pakistan is a nuclear state....

Arabs should respect Pakistani's...why...because Pakistan is a Nuclear State

Israel should fear from you....Why...Because Pakistan is a Nuclear State...

Afghanistan should fear from you....Why...because Pakistan is a Nuclear State

Every Pakistani is proud of his country...why...because Pakistan is a Nuclear State...

Let me add few more things...

Pakistan Economy will grow at faster rate in future...Why....Because Pakistan is a nuclear state...

Tourist should visit Pakistan why....Because Pakistan is a Nuclear State....

Foriegners should invest in Pakistan...Why..Because Pakistan is a Nuclear State....

Trade mark answer to all the questions Pakistan is a Nuclear State.....we know that but it looks like you keep reminding yourself that Nobody can attack Pakistan...Why....Because Pakistan is a Nuclear state

Meanwhile, India will cease to exist as a country.
US,Vietnam,Taiwan,Tajikistan,India,SKorea,Japan,Canada,UK,France,Germany,and whole of NATO +Russia,mongolia etc stopping relations with China.
vs
Pakistan,China,NKorea.
U decide who would win.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

India won't attack you...why..because you are a nuclear state...

America won't Attack you...Why...because Pakistan is a nuclear state....

Arabs are nothing in front of Pakistan...why...because is a Nuclear State

Israel should fear from you....Why...Because Pakistan is a Nuclear State...

Every Pakistani is proud of his country...why...because Pakistan is a Nuclear State...

Afghanistan should fear from you...Why...Because is a Nuclear State..

Let me add one more thing...

Pakistan Economy will grow at faster rate in future...Why....Because Pakistan is a nuclear state...

Tourist should visit Pakistan why....Because Pakistan is a Nuclear State....

Foriegners should invest in Pakistan...Why..Because Pakistan is a Nuclear State....
But they will eat grass to become a nuclear state.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Difficulty walking, blurred vision, slurred speech, slowed reaction times, impaired memory: Clearly, alcohol affects the brain. Some of these impairments are detectable after only one or two drinks and quickly resolve when drinking stops. On the other hand, a person who drinks heavily over a long period of time may have brain deficits that persist well after he or she achieves sobriety. Exactly how alcohol affects the brain and the likelihood of reversing the impact of heavy drinking on the brain remain hot topics in alcohol research today.

We do know that heavy drinking may have extensive and far–reaching effects on the brain, ranging from simple “slips” in memory to permanent and debilitating conditions that require lifetime custodial care. And even moderate drinking leads to short–term impairment, as shown by extensive research on the impact of drinking on driving.

A number of factors influence how and to what extent alcohol affects the brain (1), including

how much and how often a person drinks;
the age at which he or she first began drinking, and how long he or she has been drinking;
the person’s age, level of education, gender, genetic background, and family history of alcoholism;
whether he or she is at risk as a result of prenatal alcohol exposure; and
his or her general health status.

This Alcohol Alert reviews some common disorders associated with alcohol–related brain damage and the people at greatest risk for impairment. It looks at traditional as well as emerging therapies for the treatment and prevention of alcohol–related disorders and includes a brief look at the high–tech tools that are helping scientists to better understand the effects of alcohol on the brain.

In short what i am saying is please stop drinking Alcohol.
I wanna show middle finger to you

Whats wrong with some people? 99% of chinese and Indian have no hatred torwds each other, why are people creatin threads like his to fuel that 1%?

In India the elected representatives of the 99% makes the decisions while in China the unelected 1% makes the decisions.

there won't be a India-China war.

it has be a threesome war, forgive my inappropriate word if it offend you.

In case Pakistan jumps into the fray India should look at completely annihilating one party even if India loses, So in the future we will have to contend with only one adversary.

who ever created this thread, is a crack pot.
Both the countries are economically progressing. Chinas largest customer base is in India and China is not prepared to loose such a customer base because of Economic blockade and India or Indians are not willing to loose the growth because of the Chinese Machinary supply to our manufacturing needs getting ruined.
All three nuclear states of South Asia "China, India and Pakistan are looking forward to bilatral mutual relationship in all front to counter the west and to possibly achieve the internationa power house move from west to east.

BS article and some fool brother tvsram1992 thinks that India is going to match China in a direct confrontation.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

In India the elected representatives of the 99% makes the decisions while in China the unelected 1% makes the decisions.
that 1% do a good job to make sure that China is progressing where as our 99% elected fools are looting us.

that 1% do a good job to make sure that China is progressing where as our 99% elected fools are looting us.

They are looting us bcs people of India including you and me allowed them to be there at the first place.

Its quite fashionable nowadays in India especially among the youngsters in this country to bash democracy, but I think they are naive to not understand the value of freedom that they have in their hands which was given to them by our ancestors in a silver platter. Just look at Tunisia to Egypt to Libya , people there died by the thousands to get their freedom from brutal dictatorships and bring democracy and freedom. Youngsters in India never had to do that, hence the indifference.So Sir, if you are so in awe of Chinese ways of doing things, you are free to move there.

They are looting us bcs people of India including you and me allowed them to be there at the first place.

Its quite fashionable nowadays in India especially among the youngsters in this country to bash democracy, but I think they are naive to not understand the value of freedom that they have in their hands which was given to them by our ancestors in a silver platter. Just look at Tunisia to Egypt to Libya , people there died by the thousands to get their freedom brutal dictatorships and bring democracy and freedom. Youngsters in India never had to do that, hence the indifference.So Sir, if you are so in awe of Chinese ways of doing things, you are free to move there.

Buddy, I am not bashing Democracy, you have taken it all wrong from my post. When Independance was gained by selfless people they thought the comming new generation of polititions will also be selfless in contributing to the growth of the nation.
But they did not see that as more and more who joined the political streem had a ulterior motive of filling their pockets and our fathers and mothers did not vote the right people to power.
The time is changing in India, more and more educated youth are casting their votes just for face value of a person contesting but for the actural caliber one possess. by next 20 years all these a$$ holes with cirminal record will have no place in the parliment.

Buddy, I am not bashing Democracy, you have taken it all wrong from my post. When Independance was gained by selfless people they thought the comming new generation of polititions will also be selfless in contributing to the growth of the nation.
But they did not see that as more and more who joined the political streem had a ulterior motive of filling their pockets and our fathers and mothers did not vote the right people to power.
The time is changing in India, more and more educated youth are casting their votes just for face value of a person contesting but for the actural caliber one possess. by next 20 years all these a$$ holes with cirminal record will have no place in the parliment.

Be frank. Have YOU ever voted ? Are you one of those left inspired arm chair activists ?

Be frank. Have YOU ever voted ? Are you one of those left inspired arm chair activists ?
I have voted in local body election as well as state government election and central government election.
And to your info, i have not voted for a person just because he is from a perticular party but for his actual credits. for example in the local body election, for the panchyat president post i voted for Mr Kandaswamy (AIADMK) and for Mr Rasu (DMK). both parties are rivals but the candidates were good contributors to the socity

Democracy is not easy but at the end of the day it gives 'breathing space' to people of every sphere. From your previous post I thought you also gone into the Pakistani way of doing things..."Things are not working under democracy... quick bring in the army with their long 'danda' as I have no value for my freedom". Thats dangerous.

In a democracy at the end of the day, we the people of India who are responsible for the election of our leaders.There are many people who I know who treat election day as nothing more than a holiday and spent the day sleeping or partying rather voting and after the election they start whining about how incompetent the local representative is ..Blah Blah. My question to people like them is "Where were you on election day?".

I have voted in local body election as well as state government election and central government election.
And to your info, i have not voted for a person just because he is from a perticular party but for his actual credits. for example in the local body election, for the panchyat president post i voted for Mr Kandaswamy (AIADMK) and for Mr Rasu (DMK). both parties are rivals but the candidates were good contributors to the socity

Dude you defeated the very purpose of secret ballot.

lol the fact is other way around``1% upper caste owns all the votes as most of them are from ****** rich background``yet those 99% chinese politicians were farmers they climbed to those position by academic exellence and hard working. and now of course you see the outcome of these two countries development``one is progamatic with 3 decades double digits growth, and one constantly brags about this and that

US,Vietnam,Taiwan,Tajikistan,India,SKorea,Japan,Canada,UK,France,Germany,and whole of NATO +Russia,mongolia etc stopping relations with China.vs
Pakistan,China,NKorea.
U decide who would win.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

But they will eat grass to become a nuclear state.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I wanna show middle finger to you
are you really sure about this kid?
are those european countries are bagging China to save their economy? all of those lists countries have too deep economical relationships with China but neglectable interests of India``in reality money and power talks not some your naive dreams that seem rather entertaining`lol

Back
Top Bottom