What's new

Nepal to be Hindu state after BJP wins India polls'

Its our country and we will decide our faith, either hindu or secular nation. who is this mother fucker to advice any thing on our internal matter. Have we made any comment on his nation being feudal or secular.

While I understand the frustration, all of us are better off being respectful towards each other.

Yep that is the VHP/BJP agenda.But the Nepalese will reject any such project aimed at engulfing Nepal.

Even if the BJP comes to power, trust me they will not follow a radical line. The international system puts a lot of constrains on the great powers to act responsibly (fortunately). Like I've said over and over again, we need to focus on what is important (economic integration, building of interstate trust, poverty reduction mechanisms, tourism promotion, literacy, and the list goes on) than on these radical ideological debates that will take us nowhere.

How can we expect the region to change when we allow our fears to cloud our sense of rationality?

While I understand the frustration, all of us are better off being respectful towards each other.

Even if the BJP comes to power, trust me they will not follow a radical line. The international system puts a lot of constrains on the great powers to act responsibly (fortunately). Like I've said over and over again, we need to focus on what is important (economic integration, building of interstate trust, poverty reduction mechanisms, tourism promotion, literacy, and the list goes on) than on these radical ideological debates that will take us nowhere.

How can we expect the region to change when we allow our fears to cloud our sense of rationality?
Its not the concern who comes to power nepal has its own decision making process and we will nt accept some dog barking at our home.

Back
Top Bottom