What's new

Nepal-India water disputes spur farming crisis | Al Jazeera

Anyways, this discussion was a nice distraction and now on to the real topic.

I feel India has indeed forced Nepal into many treaties which are one-sided.

The author in this article details that.

https://thelondonpost.net/indias-water-issues-with-bangladesh-nepal-and-bhutan/

But we can keep our own private reality and science for ourself don't you think?
There is no 'private reality'. What I mean is, if you jump out of window you 'private reality' will not save you from falling.

At best what you can have is private understanding of reality. Which may or may not be better than the world. Essentially hiding knowledge. It has been tried but it works against you. Simply because critique is important in improving your own knowledge. This is the reason even scientists from countries which are political advesories still publish their knowledge in same journals. To gather critique and recognition.

There is no 'private reality'. What I mean is, if you jump out of window you 'private reality' will not save you from falling.

At best what you can have is private understanding of reality. Which may or may not be better than the world. Essentially hiding knowledge. It has been tried but it works against you. Simply because critique is important in improving your own knowledge. This is the reason even scientists from countries which are political advesories still publish their knowledge in same journals. To gather critique and recognition.

But we have not told anyone that we jump of the window with parachute :D, they expect us to have broken arm or broken leg from falling but we tell them nothing about "private reality".

And as I said, it's up to China to decide whether or not to further investigate into the Monsoon crossing idea, and if they're willing or not to share the publication are not my problem...something privacy is a privilege...remember that.

But we have not told anyone that we jump of the window with parachute :D, they expect us to have broken arm or broken leg from falling but we tell them nothing about "private reality".
Both Gravity and Parachute are well researched and well understood.

Issue is what you are suggesting is akin to anti-gravity. Sure you can claim to have it and not share with anyone. However, you are much likely to fall if you tried it in practice without first getting a critique on the underlying principles it works.

Both Gravity and Parachute are well researched and well understood.

Issue is what you are suggesting is akin to anti-gravity. Sure you can claim to have it and not share with anyone. However, you are much likely to fall if you tried it in practice without first getting a critique on the underlying principles it works.

Sure gravity and parachute are well known but jump with or without it will make a difference. :D anyway I hope you live long enough to witness how China will perform Monsoon surgical operation in Tibet:china:

Sure gravity and parachute are well known but jump with or without it will make a difference. :D anyway I hope you live long enough to witness how China will perform Monsoon surgical operation in Tibet:china:
Well, Mao didn't live long enough to see China converted into one giant green farm. Simply because it was impractical and a whimsical idea. I thought China has moved from these fantastic and spectacular ideas into more practical ones with Xiaoping. But sure, you can prove me wrong! I will look forward for the day when they put this idea in-front of the world. May be another straddling bus in making?

LOL.... and here I thought water Always flowed from high land to Low land :cheesy:

Nepal IS high land and India IS Low land.

How on earth did India manage to defy the laws of physics ? :lol:

Meanwhile chia is helping Madagascar.

propoganda can defy physics too...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom