What's new

Nepal had offered to join Indian Union in 1947: Sudershan

That's the great achievement made by Chinese.
lol-061.gif
But for a Chinese landing on the moon is an easier task compared to getting influence in Nepal and Bhutan.
lol-061.gif
lol-061.gif
lol-061.gif

Oh really, seem like India department of concern is very effective:omghaha:

Chinese movement in Nepal raises concerns for India's security establishment : North, News - India Today

With China on its mind, India cozies up to Bhutan - Hindustan Times

That's the great achievement made by Chinese.
lol-061.gif
But for a Chinese landing on the moon is an easier task compared to getting influence in Nepal and Bhutan.
lol-061.gif
lol-061.gif
lol-061.gif

Nepal is moving closer to Indian union, Recently Nepal Maoists are about to give up anti India stance and work with India. Bhutan King already complained about Chinese territorial expansion plans at Bhutan India border.

That BD is a very tiny minority in their country and people in BD already want to kick them out (shahbagh square incident).

Chinese will burn here since they cannot take Nepal or increase their influence in that country, Nepal is a Hindu country and shares lot of history with India.

Nepal is moving closer to Indian union, Recently Nepal Maoists are about to give up anti India stance and work with India. Bhutan King already complained about Chinese territorial expansion plans at Bhutan India border.

That BD is a very tiny minority in their country and people in BD already want to kick them out (shahbagh square incident).

Chinese will burn here since they cannot take Nepal or increase their influence in that country, Nepal is a Hindu country and shares lot of history with India.

Lol an Indian impersonate as Nepalese, what you do know of how Nepaleses think of India?...:omghaha:

You can't take island from Japan, and thinking of taking Nepal and Bhutan ?

Lol an Indian impersonate as Nepalese, what you do know of how Nepaleses think of India?...:omghaha:

Don't be so happy, you must be knowing what Myanmar did to you.
lol-061.gif

By the way Nepalese are culturally similar to us and even as separate countries we have interaction with them like other Indians. So, it would be easy for you to land on the moon instead of futile attempt to rupture our relations by funding the Maoists. :sarcastic:

Since when I said to take Nepal or Bhutan?...:omghaha:, only you Indians have wet dream on that as its will be part of India Union :rofl:
Where did I said I want them to get into Indian Union. Its their choice. For us they are neighbors, we share a long history and cordial relations. That's it.

I can'tsay about other Indians, its their words, their thinking. Take the issue to them.

Back
Top Bottom