What's new

Neighbouring country fears IAFs prowess

idk anything about morale and courage of IAF and paf

but in terms of training, IAF has the upper hand

it participates in exercises with USAF, RAF, Russians, French, Singapore, korea, Japan, Israel, Germany. and that's EVERY year

while paf does exercise, not to IAF's extent.

and ur secret weapons part is complete bs and you know it, during kargil, where was paf when IAF pounded ur army? it was kept away wasn't it? lol

reason there isn't a war isn't because IAF is scared, its because congress party is scared and there are elections coming up, and a war would do more harm than good (sanctions, shortages, etc...)

also what makes u think that the IAF doesn't have secret programs? remember the abm system, and Suorya?

unlike pakistan, which buys only chinese weapons, India can afford to buy the top notch weapons available. sure the Europeans will sell to u, but u cant afford a whole lot because they're expensive.

and by the way, even though I was born in India, I grew up here so I'm American:usflag:. and it doesn't even matter because both countries have 1 common enemy: pakistan.
So let me get this straight you support War?Do you realize how dangerous and terrible it will be?Both countries will be bombed back to stone ages by each other and you will sit happily in United States.Just do research on internet and read about the survivor of Japan's nuclear disaster.Their internal organs were burned.

So let me get this straight you support War?Do you realize how dangerous and terrible it will be?Both countries will be bombed back to stone ages by each other and you will sit happily in United States.Just do research on internet and read about the survivor of Japan's nuclear disaster.Their internal organs were burned.

do i support war?

nao, but sometimes its unavoidable

but nuclear war must NEVER happen

the human race, needs to set aside their differences, but it simply cant.

well most of it can, but the radical islamists (not all muslims, just the radical ones), just hate and kill innocent people who have done nothing to them

and that's what leads to war (or brink of war) like this situiation.

do i support war?

nao, but sometimes its unavoidable

but nuclear war must NEVER happen

the human race, needs to set aside their differences, but it simply cant.

well most of it can, but the radical islamists (not all muslims, just the radical ones), just hate and kill innocent people who have done nothing to them

and that's what leads to war (or brink of war) like this situiation.

Your line saying the U.S. and India having 1 common enemy and that being Pakistan is pretty stupid.
It's only India.
Also, how do you know that the IAF is far better trained then the PAF?
How do you backup these claims?
Ofcourse India can afford to buy top notch weaponry while hundreds of millions of Indians are living under the poverty line.

While definately IAF is not something to be taken for granted, but PAF is actually scared of them, lol. What was he smoking when he issued a statement like this.

Indians are so full of them self and Indian air force is worthless they have all those plans but no one to actually fly them

It is interesting how the Indian Marshall can make such silly comments. Another way of looking at it is this...Just because China hasn't gone into any adventure is because they are scared of IAF Prowess.

If you step back and think about the situation, you will see that China is not scared of the IAF.

i agree with you buddy but it's India that is scared if Chinese air force

The Indians are always full of hot air, let them be over confident. PAF will bring them down to earth if they dare engage in any misadventure. If the PAF is so afraid of IAF, how come the IAF hasnt engaged PAF. As i always say, Indians talk big but cant back it up with action.

Your line saying the U.S. and India having 1 common enemy and that being Pakistan is pretty stupid.
It's only India.
Also, how do you know that the IAF is far better trained then the PAF?
How do you backup these claims?
Ofcourse India can afford to buy top notch weaponry while hundreds of millions of Indians are living under the poverty line.

lets see,

ur best airplane is F-16, India allows Singapore to practice on its soil

Singapore has F-16 Block 60

Block 60>Block 52

MKI, Mig-29, and M2K all train with Block 60

MKI, Mig-29, and M2K find weakness

IAF also practices with other countries with even better F-16

hint F-16I hint

IAF go to more major exercies than paf as well

IAF has 10x more defense budget (30 billion>3 billion)

with 30 billion and no major purchases, where will that money go?

R&D: sure
Down Payments on past weapons: sure
Training: sure

what can u do with 3 billion, when u just asked for IMF loan?

i mean there's only so much 3 billion can do

and yes India is scared of china, but if u think about it china only has about 300-400 HIGH tech aircraft, compared to 200 for India, its a 2-1 advantage, but India isn't sanctioned, so it can get top of the line western avionics while china cannot hell even Russia doesn't trust china 100% or they would have included it in PAK-FA project

good comparison

MKI:

TVC, 200 km track range for F-16 target, can engage 8 targets at once, and good EW systems

MKK:

no TVC, 100 km track range for F-16 target, can engage only 2-4 targets at once, and decent (Russians aren't good at EW) systems

but china does have a lot more S-300 so India will have a hard time penetrating their border

but given the state of china's economy (40% dependent on exports), tons of laid-off workers, and college graduates unable to find jobs. they have more important issues to deal with

no offense but pakistan is in even worse shape economically, if there is a war it WILL go bankrupt

India's economy is slowing, but not to china's or pakistan's extent mainly because its driven by domestic demand, and it no longer depends on IT for growth.

lets see,

Block 60>Block 52

hint F-16I hint

and yes India is scared of china, but if u think about it china only has about 300-400 HIGH tech aircraft, compared to 200 for India, its a 2-1 advantage, but India isn't sanctioned, so it can get top of the line western avionics while china cannot hell even Russia doesn't trust china 100% or they would have included it in PAK-FA project

good comparison

MKI:

TVC, 200 km track range for F-16 target, can engage 8 targets at once, and good EW systems

MKK:

no TVC, 100 km track range for F-16 target, can engage only 2-4 targets at once, and decent (Russians aren't good at EW) systems

but china does have a lot more S-300 so India will have a hard time penetrating their border

but given the state of china's economy (40% dependent on exports), tons of laid-off workers, and college graduates unable to find jobs. they have more important issues to deal with

no offense but pakistan is in even worse shape economically, if there is a war it WILL go bankrupt

India's economy is slowing, but not to china's or pakistan's extent mainly because its driven by domestic demand, and it no longer depends on IT for growth.

Dude quit spilling BS. Your bubble has been busted by senior members, yet you choose to remain ignorant. Ahh well carry on with the ignorance but this isnt the place to do, why dont you try BR. Your type will be highly appreciated there.
Also get your self educated the Singapore airforce has block50/52 f-16s and not 60. UAE is the only country to ever have block 60 and that too because they have funded its research.

lets see,

Block 60>Block 52

hint F-16I hint

good comparison

MKI:

MKK:

Listen dude, your statments are compeletly empty, they contain very little truth, the numbers are so messed up that even stephen hawkings would have trouble understanding them.

Who ever is defending their country, they usually have more morale than the invaders, especially in this case it would make that Pakistan. The numbers didn't matter in the 1965 war, or the 1971 war (please note that even though Pakistan army suffered heavy casulties, the air war was a success objectively and numerically), and they also didn't matter in the kargil war, so I really doubt that they would matter now. They do matter but not as much as you are emphasising them. And even if they do, according to Canadian, American, and Israeli doctrines you must have a 3:1 ratio for a successful assault operations, and India is about 2:1. Please don't give me the Gulf war example, you don't know the ABC of the operations conducted prior to the finale invasion.

First of all, what I would like to say is that the Air Commander doesn't even look like a train conductor let alone a professional millitary officer. Secondly Indian Media, its biased beyond Fox News, they believe everything and anything, just listen to her.

Pakistan conducting air patrols over major areas is a classic way to show that if in case India attacks, they will retaliate. This is important because just recently there was alot of hype over Indian Air Force pounding the crap out Pakistan becuase "it wasn't doing anything!!!!", (without any evidence). And alot of statements such as, "If US can strike with drones, why can't India!" were roaming around. Also in the news here Canada, India made alot of official statments such as "the millitary option is on the tabel", "India might conduct surgical strikes". So conducting millitary exercises answers the question to whether Pakistan would react to these surgical strikes or not.

So what I don't understand is why is India backing off all of sudden, its like when you are arguing with some one, and during that you push the other person away, and they come back and push you in return, and all of sudden you start crying like a baby deprived of candy.

So the real reason why Pakistan is not attacking India is becaues , they don't need to, and why should they??, they don't have a reason, and those exersies over major cities in Pakistan, its not to show that they want to fight, but rather any misadventure by India would be answered.

So that Air Commander of such a professional airforce needs to collect his cotton candy of a statment and shove it up his ars. Pathetic.

Any how other than that, don't take it personally, and do take it seriously and learn the proper facts before posting. Like I said your numbers are not realistic, and making guesses is very unprofessional kinda like that Air Commander. Bunch of fluffy Cotton Candy. Take is easy.:cheers:

I think lieutenant colonel Hashmi have proved that it's pretty hard for IAF to make PAF having this feeling,all IAF have is the number,all IAF ever did was keeping falling down during the war.and they are still keeping falling down in peacetime:flame:

One thing I must agree,that the force handling more sophisticated machines for a longer period of time and having regular AF Exercises with the leading Airforces are better trained than that which handles less sophisticated ones.

We are not scared of them at all its the other way around and wat is this silly and stupid story!!

One thing I must agree,that the force handling more sophisticated machines for a longer period of time and having regular AF Exercises with the leading Airforces are better trained than that which handles less sophisticated ones.

Let me also agree to one thing, a far lesser force that has already given a bitter tough time (twice) to another force that is three times bigger than the previous one, is more likely to give them a hard time once again when confronted….:pop:

… and it doesn't even matter because both countries have 1 common enemy: pakistan.

You have conveniently forgotten an important factor: India is the common enemy/hostile country of nearly all its neighboring countries.

…

You earned some score as you started to consider China factor. Do you think several thousand unsolved border with India’s most important neighbor will not ferment while India is engaged in hostility with Pakistan?

Regardless of you enumeration of hardware, which China still gain a substantial margin, you guys should never forget China has geological advantage against India. That advantage alone bestows China 10 times more power than India. A typical instance is that any missiles fired from India territory to Beijing will cost 10 times more the missiles from Chinese territory to New Delhi.

…but given the state of china's economy (40% dependent on exports), tons of laid-off workers, and college graduates unable to find jobs. they have more important issues to deal with

If you put it that way, will India be better off by considering its 40% illiteracy and 30% world’s malnutrition children, etc? Perhaps not.

This is your biggest problem in the analysis: only comparing your strength with others’ problem. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom