What's new

Neighbouring country fears IAFs prowess

Really my bros, be prepared!

The dangerous flying coffins are making me really scared, oioi :rofl:

The only thing we have to be scared off is the fact, that there could be deaths when the coffins crash on our soil :D

Really my bros, be prepared!

The dangerous flying coffins are making me really scared, oioi :rofl:

The only thing we have to be scared off is the fact, that there could be deaths when the coffins crash on our soil :D

I gtta disagree with the deaths.
The piolets will have their hands on the ejject button, all the time so a lot of POW.

Just saw Musharaf on express news saying,''Pakistan army ke hotay hue India hamla kernay ki jurrat nahi ker sakta''.. An encouraging statement from a great leader :tup:

I'm impressed by the calibre of IAF.....:lol: frankly if that is the standard, guys let me assure you, it is them who are worried. Had known their capability for a while, thanks to the commentary by US pilot on their performance in red flag.

Did you guys notice how unprofessional was he really looking while addressing the media. Seeing the level of his professionalism, Indians should hope IAF even stands up to the challenge.:disagree:

you are so right, i missed the part about the cell phone when i was watching first time, just realised it the second time.

Relly unprofessional, look he looks like he came direct from his bed and is wearing some cheap clothes....:rofl:

Did you guys notice how unprofessional was he really looking while addressing the media. Seeing the level of his professionalism, Indians should hope IAF even stands up to the challenge.:disagree:

I think Professionals like him were the project managers of the Arjun and Lca projects;)

^^
Don't wrry your safe in NY, planes wont be fallin on your head :)

it will be because if the war breakout i've to go to Pakistan to fight it

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan: i will rather die on the ground than come back as loosing to India

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom