Negative rating should be linked to Ranks of members - 2020

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam O Allaikum .
Hello .

I have two requests and Suggestions .

1 . I have seen -32 and -28 negative ratings members with General/Field marshal/Admiral ranks . Kindly please link negative ratings , positive and neutral ratings with ranks .

2 .
Also i will suggest that Youtube Channel of Pakistan Defence should be more active . Pakistan Army , Navy , Air force , FC , Rangers and Police sacrifices , International issues should be highlighted , as it has approx 40 thousands Subscribers .Hardly 1 or maximum 2 videos are shared on Youtube Channel of Pakistan Defence in a month .
Thank You :pakistan:

Last edited:
Asfandyar Bhittani rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread PTM's Ali wazir threatened america and demands destruction of Pakistan..
PTM and MQM are PTI allies in the government. So all of this online stuff is just for the fans who live outside of Pakistan.

Mar 3, 2020
That Guy rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread Imran Khan endorses corruption and tax default.
laash to dafna do. qasoorwar pe behas baad me you are a Think Tank Analyst? waoozah !!

May 15, 2019
ThePatriotReport rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread Collective Reporting System against Turk Haters.
Ooooohh yummy yummy

Feb 24, 2019
Dubious rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread KP lawmakers ticketed for not wearing seatbelts.
Is not a political party. Its a mob masquerading as a political party. It has No ideology to stand upon.

Nov 18, 2018
Dubious rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread KP lawmakers ticketed for not wearing seatbelts.
Oppression of women continue in Pakistan with this unprecedented turn of Events.

Nov 18, 2018
Joe Shearer rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread ‘I’ll burn her & her car’: Saudi man arrested for threatening women drivers.
A hypocrite as an Indian is a common UN kitty party phrase. Actually Pakistanis gave you that name. Wear it proud.

Sep 30, 2017
Joe Shearer rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread ‘I’ll burn her & her car’: Saudi man arrested for threatening women drivers.
This is some class A Indian hypocrisy man. This decision is like a 1979 revolution of Iran in a constitutional way.

Sep 30, 2017
MilSpec rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread What kept India united after the British left?.
Neither it is united nor its stable to begin with. The large part belongs to the fact that status quo hasn't changed much in India....

Sep 27, 2017
Joe Shearer rated El Sidd's post Negative Rating in the thread Pakistan has become the face of international terrorism: India at UN.
Wow What geniuses. Now nobodys going to take it seriously. Its now a brownie vs brownie thing. Thanda paani pilao baniye ko.

Sep 18, 2017

Vast majority of my negative ratings are from an Ataturk accolite who couldn't digest the direct quotes I was using of Ataturk - showing he was anti-Islam and hated Islam and Muslims.

@Areesh

There seems no way to appeal against this. It seems one cannot have an opinion against idol kemal. And that was enough for most of my negative ratings.

The system of Negative or Positive rating is biased and wrong, why only mods can give us the negative ratings and not the other around ? honestly half of PDF moderation team and title holders holds no moral or ethical standing to give anyone's post negative rating .. This whole system of Positive and negative ratings needs to be abolish because its Stupid .

what does rating mean ? what is my rating ?

Khan sahib ma tu ja raha hon UK cricket match dekhna ..apna chalna ha tu batainn ? .
mujhy maro maro mujhy wala scene hoga dekh lena .

dont you remember videos when salman -amir -asif meeting bookies and taking money with jacket change ?

mujhy maro maro mujhy wala scene hoga dekh lena .

dont you remember videos when salman -amir -asif meeting bookies and taking money with jacket change ?
lolzzz... chalooo ..satta bazi ground ma live dekhna ma maza kuch hoor haa..

i don't earn my living here nor anyone pays to post... so all is same for me....one thing i noticed is Indian posters get negative ratings and bans for anything... without a valid reason... and i agree with @Starlord here that the system is bogus.....and negative rating must be allowed both ways.

who am i to set rules? let this continue as it is....

Negative rating process is flawed, erratic and irrelevant. In most cases (if not in all) it's applied based on mood of think tanks and is very subjective.

Any way mainnu Ki!

Like @Imran Khan said "Just Chill"

Back
Top Bottom