What's new

"Needless": Australia Hits Back At Worsening Relations With China

They did not pass any vote to kick us out. Since you are used to being governed by the CCP from the cradle to the grave, told what to say, how to behave, read and act, this must be new to you how voting in a democracy works. You need a resolution/bill to pass both houses...

We don't invade a country like Tibet, slaughter their people, commit genocide, force a demographic change as you did, or imprison murder, and torture Muslim populations as a STATE PLANNED ACTION.

The comments on sanctions was a politician bluster that amounted to nothing. One guy can't issue sanctions on another( we are not a dictatorship like Xi). We invested 3 trillion in Iraq, if you call that enslavement.

democracy means it must pass "both" house? wow, you must be so ignorant that you didn't know there are many democracies in the world that don't need laws to be passed by "both" houses in order for them to be effective.

Yeah, you mean genociding entire native American in the US, rest put into reservation and steal their land? Hawaii has only been US territory for only 50 years, the entire Hawaii native population are now mostly replaced by whites. Hawaii natives are practically gone, YES, GONE! Same with Alaska, natives are practically all gone and replaced by White. At least in Tibet, the vast majority of population are still Tibetan even after 500 years of governing by China.

Or like Indian, invade Kashmir, commit genocide in Kashmir, and force demographic change by moving Indians to Kashmir. Or imprison, murder, and torture Muslims by the head of state, Modi. You invested 3 trillion in Iraq, yeah, heck of money invested in bombing their civilian to dust throughout 20 years of war, invested to put your military and killing machines there, and then enslave Iraqies and threaten them with sanction if they ever vote kick US military out.

democracy means it must pass "both" house? wow, you must be so ignorant that you didn't know there are many democracies in the world that don't need laws to be passed by "both" houses in order for them to be effective.

Yeah, you mean genociding entire native American in the US, rest put into reservation and steal their land? Hawaii has only been US territory for only 50 years, the entire Hawaii native population are now mostly replaced by whites. Hawaii natives are practically gone, YES, GONE! Same with Alaska, natives are practically all gone and replaced by White. At least in Tibet, the vast majority of population are still Tibetan even after 500 years of governing by China.

Or like Indian, invade Kashmir, commit genocide in Kashmir, and force demographic change by moving Indians to Kashmir. Or imprison, murder, and torture Muslims by the head of state, Modi. You invested 3 trillion in Iraq, yeah, heck of money invested in bombing their civilian to dust throughout 20 years of war, invested to put your military and killing machines there, and then enslave Iraqies and threaten them with sanction if they ever vote kick US military out.

You seem to think people naturally migrating on their own (Hawaii/Alaska) is the same as forced government migration plan with the sole purpose to change the demographic of an area- as China has done with Hans being populated in Tibet, or in Uyghur populated areas, etc.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison decried mounting Chinese pressure and rejected the portrayal of Australia as a US lapdog, saying it was wrong and "needlessly deteriorates relationships" in an online speech to a London forum late Monday.
WorldAgence France-PresseUpdated: November 24, 2020 8:32 am IST

jtetu21c_scott-morrison-afp_625x300_18_February_19.jpg

Morrison insisted Australia wanted "mutually beneficial" relations with both its largest trading partner.

Sydney, Australia:
Australia has hit out at "needlessly" worsening relations with China, with the country's prime minister appealing for smaller nations not to be caught in the crossfire of Sino-US rivalry.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison decried mounting Chinese pressure and rejected the portrayal of Australia as a US lapdog, saying it was wrong and "needlessly deteriorates relationships" in an online speech to a London forum late Monday.

Morrison insisted Australia wanted "mutually beneficial" relations with both its largest trading partner and the United States, while having the right to pursue its own interests independent of both.

In recent months, Canberra's relationship with Beijing has gone from bad to worse.

Beijing has produced a laundry list of complaints about Australian policies -- from banning Huawei's participation in 5G rollout to its call for an investigation into the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.

It has also targeted sensitive Australian exports with economic sanctions, in a bid to increase the cost of defying China's wishes.

Morrison warned this coercive diplomacy was just "a foretaste" of what other countries -- including those in Europe -- can expect to endure in future.

But in a nod to the incoming administration of US president-elect Joe Biden, Morrison also insisted countries like Australia should not be asked to pick sides as Washington and Beijing duke it out for influence.

"Greater latitude will be required from the world's largest powers to accommodate the individual interests of their partners and allies. We all need a bit more room to move," Morrison told the UK Policy Exchange.

During the last four years, US President Donald Trump has taken a confrontational approach, trying to rally allies to counter China's rising influence, something critics say risks creating a Cold War-style standoff between two competing power blocs.

It is uncertain that Sino-US relations will improve under a Biden administration, with the Democrat outspoken during his campaign on China's dismal human rights record.

"There must be a more nuanced appreciation of individual states' interests in how they deal with the major powers. Stark choices are in no-one's interests," Morrison said.

Meow. What an administration change in US have change in behaviour. Australian PM have start changing his diet from having the lap dog to Persian lap cat lol.

You seem to think people naturally migrating on their own (Hawaii/Alaska) is the same as forced government migration plan with the sole purpose to change the demographic of an area- as China has done with Hans being populated in Tibet, or in Uyghur populated areas, etc.

China does not have caste system. So, you can populate any area you want as long as you sustain it.

To prevent Mumbai style toiletless development, China used to restrict unregulated migration to big cities, but is now being relaxed.

Actually, there a certain migration to inner city areas now, such as Guizhou and Xizang regions.

I know mobility in India is restricted both socially and geographically due to gruesome underdevelopment conditions.

China does not have caste system. So, you can populate any area you want as long as you sustain it.

To prevent Mumbai style toiletless development, China used to restrict unregulated migration to big cities, but is now being relaxed.

Actually, there a certain migration to inner city areas now, such as Guizhou and Xizang regions.

I know mobility in India is restricted both socially and geographically due to gruesome underdevelopment conditions.

Au contraire, my man... you have your very own caste system, it's called Hans versus others, and you have a state-sponsored CLASS SYSTEM. You can't move freely from one part of the country into another unless the government allows you OR, for example, issues forced migration to change a certain area's demographics.

You can keep comparing yourself to India, but their ills (terrible caste-based discrimination behavior) are not 'state-supported, state-promoted, or sponsored.'

Article: In China, there's no freedom of movement, even between country and city

Au contraire, my man... you have your very own caste system, it's called Hans versus others, and you have a state-sponsored CLASS SYSTEM. You can't move freely from one part of the country into another unless the government allows you OR, for example, issues forced migration to change a certain area's demographics.

You can keep comparing yourself to India, but their ills (terrible caste-based discrimination behavior) are not 'state-supported, state-promoted, or sponsored.'

Article: In China, there's no freedom of movement, even between country and city

There is positive discrimination against minorities in China. Hence, they have now all got rid of basic poverty.

China has about 97% universal health coverage, regardless of status.

In China, those earning less than 5000 yuan per month do not pay income tax.

China has universal road, school and healthcare facility coverage.

All ethic minorities in China has positive demographic growth, income growth, education level growth.

India is another story.

Indian governments do not have to specifically design discrimination, Indian system itself is based on discrimination and disempowerment of the underprivilaged. Indian general culture and political culture is codified as one of depravity of many for the sake of the few.

If you cared about people, you would not get top 2 COVID crown. You would not have the world's largest illiterate population. You would not have a government based on ethno-religio fascism.

There is positive discrimination against minorities in China. Hence, they have now all got rid of basic poverty.

China has about 97% universal health coverage, regardless of status.

In China, those earning less than 5000 yuan per month do not pay income tax.

China has universal road, school and healthcare facility coverage.

All ethic minorities in China has positive demographic growth, income growth, education level growth.

India is another story.

Indian governments do not have to specifically design discrimination, Indian system itself is based on discrimination and disempowerment of the underprivilaged. Indian general culture and political culture is codified as one of depravity of many for the sake of the few.

If you cared about people, you would not get top 2 COVID crown. You would not have the world's largest illiterate population. You would not have a government based on ethno-religio fascism.

I see you avoided rebutting about China's caste/class/demographic change systems—the fact you can't even be free to move to another part of your country. Expected, I guess, from a govt that has to tell you what to say/watch/rad and how to behave from the cradle to the grave.

What does India have to do with China having a forced demographic change and genocide in Tibet and within the Uyghur population areas? Let's give you that India is bad, but how does it absolve you and your version of the caste system, which is far, far worse because it comes/supported/ and mandated from your government, AKA the CCP.

People have prejudices, but when the Govt is being prejudical, that's a whole worse.

Last edited:
I move wherever I want. In fact, with Taibao card (Taiwan resident card), I am treated almost the same with rest of Mainland residents.

There are millions like me.

Where I lived, there used to be shops run by people from Xinjiang and Xizang.

I taught students from all over the country. Learned about many local foods.

Kids, regardless of where they are from, recieve similar scholarship, live in the same dorms, and eat in the same cafeteria.

Great, affordable food. Students only complain is the high scholarship foreign students get from government.

There used to be strict residence restrictions, but they are relaxed. Restrictions were the right thing to do, people appreciate more now. China does not have living space nightmares that India is famed for.

Indian underclass have every right to live and die in misery. That's freedom noone wants in other places.

Last edited:

Hans are 90 percent of chinese. So practically han are chinese. then what is han versus others ? minorty rights are important and they must be treated with respect. But first one must establish fairness and respect among majority.

IN india brahmins are 2 percent and rest of upper castes are maybe 15 percent. They oppressing others is text book definition of fascism.

No caste in india has a huge state hand. Why couldnt even a simple thing like non-brahmins becoming top priests happen in india in last 70 years if govt wants to change it.

I see to you avoided rebutting about China's caste/class/demographic change systems—the fact you can't even be free to move to another part of your country. Expected, I guess, from a govt that has to tell you what to say/watch/rad and how to behave from the cradle to the grave.

What does India have to do with China having a forced demographic change and genocide in Tibet and within the Uyghur population areas? Let's give you that India is bad, but how does it absolve you and your version of the caste system, which is far, far worse because it comes/supported/ and mandated from your government, AKA the CCP.

People have prejudices, but when the Govt is being prejudical, that's a whole worse.

I see to you avoided rebutting about China's caste/class/demographic change systems—the fact you can't even be free to move to another part of your country. Expected, I guess, from a govt that has to tell you what to say/watch/rad and how to behave from the cradle to the grave.

the fact you can't even be free to move to another part of your country. ?you means move to HK or
Macao?

WorldAgence France-PresseUpdated: November 24, 2020 8:32 am IST

jtetu21c_scott-morrison-afp_625x300_18_February_19.jpg

Morrison insisted Australia wanted "mutually beneficial" relations with both its largest trading partner.

Sydney, Australia:
Australia has hit out at "needlessly" worsening relations with China, with the country's prime minister appealing for smaller nations not to be caught in the crossfire of Sino-US rivalry.

Morrison insisted Australia wanted "mutually beneficial" relations with both its largest trading partner and the United States, while having the right to pursue its own interests independent of both.

In recent months, Canberra's relationship with Beijing has gone from bad to worse.

Beijing has produced a laundry list of complaints about Australian policies -- from banning Huawei's participation in 5G rollout to its call for an investigation into the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.

It has also targeted sensitive Australian exports with economic sanctions, in a bid to increase the cost of defying China's wishes.

Morrison warned this coercive diplomacy was just "a foretaste" of what other countries -- including those in Europe -- can expect to endure in future.

But in a nod to the incoming administration of US president-elect Joe Biden, Morrison also insisted countries like Australia should not be asked to pick sides as Washington and Beijing duke it out for influence.

"Greater latitude will be required from the world's largest powers to accommodate the individual interests of their partners and allies. We all need a bit more room to move," Morrison told the UK Policy Exchange.

During the last four years, US President Donald Trump has taken a confrontational approach, trying to rally allies to counter China's rising influence, something critics say risks creating a Cold War-style standoff between two competing power blocs.

It is uncertain that Sino-US relations will improve under a Biden administration, with the Democrat outspoken during his campaign on China's dismal human rights record.

"There must be a more nuanced appreciation of individual states' interests in how they deal with the major powers. Stark choices are in no-one's interests," Morrison said.

It's never needless when Australia repeatedly provoked China, but its needless when China punches back. For too long had the Anglo states lectured, threatened and attacked smaller states without being on the receiving end of the any retribution that today's reaction shows the collective shock in the realization that their victims can actually fight back, and that the era of their absolute dominance is over.

PURE AMERICAN HAS SPOKEN. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I move wherever I want. In fact, with Taibao card (Taiwan resident card), I am treated almost the same with rest of Mainland residents.

There are millions like me.

Where I lived, there used to be shops run by people from Xinjiang and Xizang.

I taught students from all over the country. Learned about many local foods.

Kids, regardless of where they are from, recieve similar scholarship, live in the same dorms, and eat in the same cafeteria.

Great, affordable food. Students only complain is the high scholarship foreign students get from government.

There used to be strict residence restrictions, but they are relaxed. Restrictions were the right thing to do, people appreciate more now. China does not have living space nightmares that India is famed for.

Indian underclass have every right to live and die in misery. That's freedom noone wants in other places.

LOL, I see you trying to do a play on words. When I say you can't move freely to another part of your own country, it means you can't change the location of your residence, and not that you can act like a tourist and visit other parts.

In China, the CCP overlords don't allow their own citizens the right to migrate into new states/provinces - UNLESS THEY GIVE YOU PERMISSION

See below link:
the fact you can't even be free to move to another part of your country. ?you means move to HK or
Macao?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom