What's new

Need Your Little but Important Help

VitalSmile

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam o Alaikum All Friends and Seniors,
My Name is Muhammed Ahmed and i done MBA.
My DOB is 19-12-1990 and i applied for Army several times and by the grace of Allah, i passed every time but unfortunately not selected.
now i want to apply as Clerk in Pak Army but my age is 4 months above of 24 years as next vacancies. so is there any procedure that i submit application for age relaxation in GHQ or Relevant AS&RC that i am Masters so kindly Do me a favor?
Please Must Must Must Reply
Thanks A Lot

Assalam o Alaikum All Friends and Seniors,
My Name is Muhammed Ahmed and i done MBA.
My DOB is 19-12-1990 and i applied for Army several times and by the grace of Allah, i passed every time but unfortunately not selected.
now i want to apply as Clerk in Pak Army but my age is 4 months above of 24 years as next vacancies. so is there any procedure that i submit application for age relaxation in GHQ or Relevant AS&RC that i am Masters so kindly Do me a favor?
Please Must Must Must Reply
Thanks A Lot

In another thread, you presented different credentials

Assalam O Alaikum All,
i am 22 years old and now doing my M.Sc Economics. and i want to join Pak Army
i want to ask you all that when i'll completed my Masters, i'll be almost 25 years old. so then is there any chance to join army as commissioned or any other way as masters???? or would i apply as short service commission???
please give me your precious information and guideline.
Thanks in Advance

Source: Need Your Guideline For Masters

Anyways, if you don't mind me asking why aren't you looking for other career options if you have an MBA or MSc in Economics?

Assalam O Alaikum All,
i want to ask you all that when i'll completed my Masters, i'll be almost 25 years old. so then is there any chance to join army as commissioned or any other way as masters???? or would i apply as short service commission???
Thanks in Advance

Anyways, if you don't mind me asking why aren't you looking for other career options if you have an MBA or MSc in Economics?
yup bro i did it.. coz i am only so

Assalam O Alaikum All,
Thanks in Advance

yup i did it bro coz im the only source for my cousin and he done MSc Eco. thats why

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom