What's new

Need to factor in our 106km border with Afghanistan: NSA

not for you to decide....Karzai your asset was the one who shouldve been replaced a long long time ago i believe

Karzai was an US asset. So is Ghani. The UK was pushing fr this deal to go thru. So much you choose to believe.

Indian northern alliance scum destroyed Afghanistan and now they want to keep doing the same and put the blame on Pakistan all for sake of negating any regional tactical advantage of Pakistan. How selfish. I hope Afghans are reading this and see through their BS.

An allied Afghanistan and Pakistan is much stronger and would create durable peace then India butting in where they do not belong.

Indians why don't you stick to your favorite past time of meddling with Banglas. You really don't belong in west Asia/Central Asia. Nepal and Bangla are in more of your sphere of influence :haha:

Will someone kindly shut these homeless to endians mouth? It's funny when indians talk about terrorism considering the fact you have elected a terrorist as your pm! Just shut up snd please stop crying over afganistan! Afghanis are going to kick indians soon :-D i can see the frustration hahahaha

Just read these 2 articles, you get some reality check

Walking Away or Ignoring Afghanistan is not an Option for India | Vivekananda International Foundation

Ghani's Gambit is Failing, Afghanistan is Unravelling | Vivekananda International Foundation

How many Indian consulates ordered to be closed yet ?

On the other hand Ghani was able to convince the new Govt to provide Military assistance.

So more Indian investment is coming to Afghanistan and our special assistance to Uzbek Faction.

Viva la Doval

Islamic fanatics would only take Afghanistan in one direction so it's gross responsibility of rest of the civil world to win Afghanistan away from traps .

I am afraid Ghani may not live long enough to finish his complete term.

If Dr Ghani is targeted, Modi won't live either.

Modi will die of a broken heart ?

I mean, you have to explain the why part as well..

Why not start with people predicting how much time Ghani have left to live and then we will come to Modi? :)

Deeptiman Tiwary,TNN | May 23, 2015, 01.09 AM IST
Need to factor in our 106km border with Afghanistan: NSA - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: India shares a 106-km border with Afghanistan which people do not factor in, national security advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval said on Friday, hinting both at India's claim to Azad Kashmir and the threat that withdrawal of Nato forces from Afghanistan poses for internal security in India.

:haha:
Brain_Fart.jpg

A defense minister saying on TV that India is investing in terrorism in Pakistan, a security adviser trying to alter geography :P
Man India have started to try and bully there way into everything a bit too early and this may well cost you dearly. While i totally acknowledge the rapid development in India and the bright future, be sure that it is a bit early to start acting like a regional power. There are many around you who wont like that, even some countries that you consider your friend wont like India challenging for it. Indian though progressing is still far far away from that status and boasting is not helping one bit :)

The Future of Afghanistan and Pakistan is a Joint One We share many Traditional Cultural Religious aspects of Our lives With them. Now the sooner the Hindus Get it through Their Skull the better!!!

The recent bloodshed in Pakistan and link it first with the statement of the Bharti defense minister and now this...
It seems their establishment is getting cocky.
We need a response on Indian soil !

Who is a Hindu to decide who should rule a Muslim country?

I'm afraid, Hindutva fascists would have to live with Dr Ghani.
According to Pakistanis
If we can do this in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.... Trust us we can do the same Afghanistan too + It will be easy to do that in Afghanistan than Sri Lanka and Bangladesh 8-)

Back
Top Bottom