What's new

Need help, anyone knows about cell phones

Just tried on my LG;

Go to 'Settings', select 'Security Settings' and option 'Phone Lock/Unlock' will appear...:)

not that unlock

unlock it so I can change my serivce provider

Okay, try this:

Go to settings, select 'network settings' and three options will appear; automatic, manual and preferred.

If it doesn't...well...badluck! :buck:

Wait for one day i have software to unlock diff mobile phones, i am trying to find it. I will give you a code, u just have to put in ur mobile it will unlock the networklock for you.:smile:

Thanks man.. finally someone who knows stuff abuot cell phones ( no offence Neo :P)

Wait for one day i have software to unlock diff mobile phones, i am trying to find it. I will give you a code, u just have to put in ur mobile it will unlock the networklock for you.:smile:

Wow send me that buddy!

i will send you that by tonight i have to find that software 1st, i was kind of busy with my studies. sorry

Yeah there's special software for each phone and then you have to connect the phone to the computer knowing exactly what you're doing (which options to pick). In that way, you can do it but I'd advice against it, go to some mall and get it done from any cellphone place.

A.Rehman i actually need IMEI code from ur mobile.

Type in this code in ur mobile it will display the IMEI code on the screen, and then reply it back to me.

code: *#06#

I found the software for you, now you are not providing me the IMEI code.

Back
Top Bottom