What's new

Need another surgical strike, says Army chief

Perfect Cover to start an Invasion to annex khalistan ?
Will you give your part of Punjab for Khalistan? The Sikh empire had a lot of areas of Pakistan and en Kashmir under its control.

I want Lahore to be capital of Khalistan

Just one? Why specifically one? I suggest 9.256 Kgs of Surgical Strikes will be sufficeint for the cause.
I mean seriously kya Darama Lagaya hua hai yaar.
Surgical Strike Surgical strike. Atleast name hi change kar lo jo bhi narrative banana. This is getting annoying.

Will you give your part of Punjab for Khalistan? The Sikh empire had a lot of areas of Pakistan and en Kashmir under its control.

I want Lahore to be capital of Khalistan

You make any movement of troops we have legit to nuke you given vocal outbursts.

We move our troops. Its fight against terror.

So please dont get nuked

Looks like India is serious this time

Laughter is the best medicine!!! And, you're never short of it!! The best part is that the Pak folks can understand Hindi....
Consider it a blessing you don't understand Hindi. Or you had to bear the breain Cencering Comments from Supa Powa Warriors

Looks like India is serious this time

Laughter is the best medicine!!! And, you're never short of it!! The best part is that the Pak folks can understand Hindi....

In Hindi/Urdu people don't just say Sir, they say Sir Jee to mean Dear Sir. And Kal means tomorrow. So Sir Jee Kal Strike would become Dear Sir Tomorrow Strike.

You make any movement of troops we have legit to nuke you given vocal outbursts.

We move our troops. Its fight against terror.

So please dont get nuked
I can't wait to play fallout 4 south Asia edition. Radroach kebabs in Lahore

Its very funny how Indians see "terrorist launch pads" 500 meters inside Pakistani borders. To them, if they exists, they must be some billion dollar worth infrastructure which if destroyed Pakistan will not be able to rebuild for another 10 years. Otherwise why would they risk their lives to target something which they could have hit by staying within indian borders.

But mind it, however you do it - there must be no evidence even for your own benefit. It must be a mythical story which half of your countrymen doubt and other half could believe because they were too afraid to ask questions.

Go on buddies, have more of your soldiers killed. Pakistanis won't spare your stupids trying to cross LOC. Don't expect them to treat you with Ladu.

India need to be reminded that Bollywood sequels are usually not as good as the first movie.

Good 4th generation warfare. Now terrorist camps will reveal their movements or change them and paranoia will spread in enemy's armed forces

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
only country that makes fun is herself

Back
Top Bottom