What's new

Need an Advice On Choosing Tablets or Note-pads ?

Bought a Mi Pad for US$312 including shipping.

I´m looking for a new tablet. My old Ipad2 is quite lame right now.

I think the ipad pro is fine but also MS surface. So what can you advice?

I have seen MS surface in use at many companies. To me they seems bit slow, but ppl using them are happy

MS surface is goner, production is going to stop by december. It will be replaced by a lower priced one win tablet.
Tried and test ones are of Nvidia shield or kindle, is one if you are looking for android. Other options are from samsung ,asus..etc

Last edited:

iPad Pro. is my take if you have a professional requirement.

hii friends can any one give best games and apps for my android. S4.....

Yup. Go and play shopping shopping and upgrade to S6 .... lol

Seriously. Depends on your requirement (apps) and interests (games)

iPad Pro. is my take if you have a professional requirement.

Yup. Go and play shopping shopping and upgrade to S6 .... lol

Seriously. Depends on your requirement (apps) and interests (games)

I think about dropping the tablet and just switch to a powerful big smartphone like the iPhone 7 Plus. Whats your ideas about this? I mean it combines both aspects

I think about dropping the tablet and just switch to a powerful big smartphone like the iPhone 7 Plus. Whats your ideas about this? I mean it combines both aspects

iphone 7s is not exactly a value for money. Also depends on screen size. A Note 5 is robust (but not expandable for memory; yet in era of cloud, OneDrive gives a good storage) and meets the requirement for professional work as also leisure in terms of greater availability of games etc in android.

If you are someone who is extensively into reading and carrying reference books for professional work, you may consider using separate platforms while being hooked into a good cloud storage system for easy interface.

iphone 7s is not exactly a value for money. Also depends on screen size. A Note 5 is robust (but not expandable for memory; yet in era of cloud, OneDrive gives a good storage) and meets the requirement for professional work as also leisure in terms of greater availability of games etc in android.

If you are someone who is extensively into reading and carrying reference books for professional work, you may consider using separate platforms while being hooked into a good cloud storage system for easy interface.

no, i just use my smartphone when outside, whle jogging, wok, meeting with friends, training and at night before sleeping chat on my ipad and so on.

would like to combine those two

no, i just use my smartphone when outside, whle jogging, wok, meeting with friends, training and at night before sleeping chat on my ipad and so on.

would like to combine those two

Then a Samsung note 5 will meet your requirements. Suggest take a look.

thank you. is this the newest one?

no. The latest is Note 7 .. which bursts and burns:woot:

Note 5 was launched in Aug 2015. But a sturdy set and meets the spec. The latest one is being recalled and has tendency to burst!

Alternatively Samsung S7 comes with expandable memory you can look at that ... Note 5 does not have expandable memory so you will have to rely on cloud storage.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom