What's new

Need advice to buy a new car

British culture is so fruity. Lolz

I think thats the norm everywhere.

5 door car generally means a hatchback, the cars where you can open up the boot lid (hinges at the roof rather than under the rear window) and flatten the back seats.

4 door a car with the hinges for the boot that opens under the rear window.

Honda FiT really has a beautiful urban and modern interior which beats the interior of a Toyota Prius.

:yahoo: - looks good

I noticed 4 years old model is cheaper than Prius....

Now i have 2/3 options to go with... VW Polo or Honda Jazz... although I didn't want Japenese model for a very good reason but lets see... I will take reviews from internet and family members to see how they talk about this car... Thanks --- this was a good option along with polo

:yahoo: - looks good

I noticed 4 years old model is cheaper than Prius....

Now i have 2/3 options to go with... VW Polo or Honda Jazz... although I didn't want Japenese model for a very good reason but lets see... I will take reviews from internet and family members to see how they talk about this car... Thanks --- this was a good option along with polo

Zakii, please remember condition and service history of a used car is more important its exact make or model. Good Luck!

If you actually buy a car to suit your lady friends then you'll look desprate, and creepy.
Btw, what kind of extremist views do you have despite living in the west? If you're clean then there's nothing wrong in taking friends in your car.

Who said it is wrong? I think you misunderstood?

Zakii, please remember condition and service history of a used car is more important its exact make or model. Good Luck!

One of my uncle used to own a garage (now closed and involved in other businesses but still has good contacts with the car dealers) and he promised to buy me a car worth £5000-£7000 for only half price which is slightly damaged and repaired by his trusted friend and ensure that there will not be any problem in the car for as long as I use. Now just waiting for some cash before I buy it. I have given him three choices (VW Polo earliest model possible, Audi and Honda Jazz and I know he himself used to own Toyota Prius for which I was highly impressed) so lets see I will keep you guys updated and I now that the service history is very important but since my uncle's friend owns a garage and I know some of them very well since last 10 years or so - I am sure whatever car I am going to get from their channel is definitely going to be in perfect working condition and not going to screw myself up. I have good relationship with some of my uncle's mechanic friends on behalf of him so I am very hopeful I am going to get a cheap package very soon.

I would always prefer the European Model but if I am not able to find VW Polo or Audi for any reason then I will go for either Toyota Prius or Honda Jazz.

^^^ Please do keep us posted. This should be interesting. :)

Zakii if I had money (damn college) you know which car I would spend in on? the Toyota Supra or the Mitsubishi Eclipse, fix them up and break the speed limit :lol:

French are ONLY good at:
Vines : Good genetics of Yeast.
Blondes: Good genetics and a whole lot more! :D

Cars the only choices are:

American : Raw power
German: Technology and safety
Swedish: Safety
Italian: Good ones have all been acquired by Germany :D
British: Very few choices left.

Jeeps: Only one choice here, Range Rover (now Indian) :D
Perfect analysis.

Koreans sucks.
Even Fiat is better than Citroen.
Subaru, Mazda, Honda.. all better than Peugot.
German are masters... durable and advance design.
Lowest graded German product is Opel.
Best German value for money.. is VW.

American made cars are not designed for European roads.

Last i test drove VW Golf 2012, for 1 week in all circumstances, weather, potholes and even offroad.... i can rate it 4.5 out of 5.

Zakii if I had money (damn college) you know which car I would spend in on? the Toyota Supra or the Mitsubishi Eclipse, fix them up and break the speed limit :lol:

If I had the money I would buy Lexus or Mercedes for family trips and Ferrari or Lamborghini for sports/fun but then I am not so rich and have to buy a car that suits my budget very well.

The cars you mentioned can be bought easily but they are like 3000cc so plenty of petrol they are going to eat everyday.

If I had the money I would buy Lexus or Mercedes for family trips and Ferrari or Lamborghini for sports/fun but then I am not so rich and have to buy a car that suits my budget very well.

The cars you mentioned can be bought easily but they are like 3000cc so plenty of petrol they are going to eat everyday.

When thinking big......think really big.........think all the way!!!! :D

Family trips : Bentley.
Fun & Bitchin : Bugatti Veyron / Mercedes-Benz McLaren

When thinking big......think really big.........think all the way!!!! :D

Family trips : Bentley.
Fun & Bitchin : Bugatti Veyron / Mercedes-Benz McLaren

No I will keep these cars for the use of my Chef who might need to go outside for grocery shopping.

I am happily satisfied with Lamborghini for the time being!!!

Back
Top Bottom