What's new

Need a bit of info about current gun laws of Punjab/Pakistan

Polymath

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys i am a junior govt employee and i have 2 other freinds who want to buy .22lr semi auto ar15 etc and plz no ak option..

Give me suggestions what other gun options i have and as a govt employee can i make more than one arms license and costs associated as u guys know from my post as of yet that its my first gun purchase so a little elaboration will be appriciated thx in adv

Guys i am a junior govt employee and i have 2 other freinds who want to buy .22lr semi auto ar15 etc and plz no ak option..

Give me suggestions what other gun options i have and as a govt employee can i make more than one arms license and costs associated as u guys know from my post as of yet that its my first gun purchase so a little elaboration will be appriciated thx in adv

Even if there is a law (which I don’t think there is), to allow multiple licenses for a person, you shouldn’t consider helping your friends in that regard bro. Weapons makes a man blind, sunn dimagh people make mistakes in seconds. Also the risk of falling into someone else’s hands isn’t less either. You should never risk such. Many BS-17+ officers have suffered thanks to This “Reham Dili”, be it transfer of property, lease, bail etc.

Dont worry brah i am not some crazy maniac going to shoot school kids or some other civilian target i just want for hobby/selfdefence/trophy purpose btw i am in my late 20s so dont worry and both those guys i know well thx for suggestion btw :)

Even if there is a law (which I don’t think there is), to allow multiple licenses for a person, you shouldn’t consider helping your friends in that regard bro. Weapons makes a man blind, sunn dimagh people make mistakes in seconds. Also the risk of falling into someone else’s hands isn’t less either. You should never risk such. Many BS-17+ officers have suffered thanks to This “Reham Dili”, be it transfer of property, lease, bail etc.

Israelis carry weapons with them all the time (obviously not all)......former IDF women bringing guns with them into a bar and normal Israelis going around with weapons...

What's wrong with giving Pakistanis weapons if they know how to use them??

If criminals in Pakistan can get guns, why not law abiding citizens?

EBPL5ZXWsAYey4S.png

9de7ae7e1edf73841fe24edace8c4668.jpg

VJ0mSIH.jpg

There's some Pakistanis on this forum that support relations with Israel (I don't)....why don't they advocate we start copying them in this regard? :D

Government does not allow use of social media to her employees.

Instead of a gun, start looking for a job i would say

There's some Pakistanis on this forum that support relations with Israel (I don't)....why don't they advocate we start copying them in this regard? :D

yes jihad against cellulite

Israelis carry weapons with them all the time (obviously not all)......former IDF women bringing guns with them into a bar and normal Israelis going around with weapons...

What's wrong with giving Pakistanis weapons if they know how to use them??

If criminals in Pakistan can get guns, why not law abiding citizens?

EBPL5ZXWsAYey4S.png

9de7ae7e1edf73841fe24edace8c4668.jpg

VJ0mSIH.jpg

Hi,

They can do that in Israel because the judges are intelligent human beings---.

In pakistan the judges are illiterates---dumb and stupid---.

israelis are terrible examples to follow - don't even bother..

Nope....their tech & startup industry is way ahead of Pakistans and many other nations....their control over their own country and it's citizens is admirable too. If someone wants to copy Israel...do so in that regard.

We all know of the apartheid and the human rights abuses of Israel....no ones denying that.

If Israel can learn from the examples of Prophet Muhammad SAW.....adapt and beat Muslims using such examples...what's to stop Muslims learning from Israels?

Last edited:
Nope....their tech & startup industry is way ahead of Pakistans and many other nations....their control over their own country and it's citizens is admirable too. If someone wants to copy Israel...do so in that regard.

We all know of the apartheid and the human rights abuses of Israel....no ones denying that.

If Israel can learn from the examples of Prophet Muhammad SAW.....adapt and beat Muslims using such examples...what's to stop from Muslims learning from Israels?
ok shlomo

If Israel can learn from the examples of Prophet Muhammad SAW.....adapt and beat Muslims using such examples...what's to stop from Muslims learning from Israels?

Hi,

You were doing good and then you brought in Israelis learning from the examples of Prophet Mohammad---and now all pakistani fanboys would be falling back to their usual routine---.

ok shlomo

adhominem.jpg

440px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

Come back when you can actually debate like an actual human being. :enjoy:

Hi,

You were doing good and then you brought in Israelis learning from the examples of Prophet Mohammad---and now all pakistani fanboys would be falling back to their usual routine---.

It's the readers who I wish to inspire like you do. :D

I would like to add my 2 cents on this jew topic.

Muhammed did pacts with them and sahaba also fought and killed them our Holybook teaches us that jews and christians cant be very good friends with muslims.

This jew race is one of the most intelligent,Godly blessed and fierce races and dont even get me started on how rich they are believe me guys the little experience i had with jews conclude that u dont want to be on their radar.

Na inki dosti achi na inki dushmani achi...

jews and christians cant be very good friends with muslims.

One of my best friends is a non-practicing Ashkenazi Jew...so you're clearly wrong on that.

Here's the actual verse from the Quran:

upload_2020-2-29_2-24-3.png

See the difference between what you're saying and the correct translation? :D

The word "Auliya" can mean friends, protectors, helpers etc.....but in the whole context...it means "allies/protectors".....like in how Saudis are in bed with you know who....similar to how Pakistan depended too much on the US and is still paying for that decision.

Either way, I just wanted to clarify that you can have non-Muslims as friends in your daily life, nothing wrong with that....how else are you going to spread the message of Islam if you shut yourself to 75% of the world? ;)

This jew race is one of the most intelligent

1) Jew's aren't a race dude...

2) If they were as intelligent as you say they are, they wouldn't have killed so many Prophets but actually listened to them.

3) They're as intelligent as you and me....believe me, I have met enough Jews to tell you.

how rich they are

Wrong again.....Zionists (of which some Jews are part of ) are rich....like Rothschilds and such. A regular Jew walking on the streets of Israel or the US isn't "rich". :D

Na inki dosti achi na inki dushmani achi...

In the end of times hadiths, you'll be enemies of them....despite cordial relationships for the past millennia.

The creation & Western support of Israel is proof of that. Better believe it. :enjoy:

Also, welcome to PDF! :pakistan:

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest me a online discount arms store which ships to pakistan any guy with arms or ammo import experience?
The guns are hell lot of expensive here locally and dont even talk about originals so according to my knowledge govt employees can import firearms and ammo providing they didnt changed it recently...

Anybody?

Back
Top Bottom