Nearly 13,000 women raped in Assam in 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GUWAHATI: Nearly 13,000 women have been raped in the last eight years in Assam, official sources said.

State home department officials said 12,857 women were raped between 2005 and May 2013 and 59 of them were killed after rape.

Of the 8,181 cases filed against rape, 76 per cent of them were acted upon with 12,216 people arrested for committing the crime, the officials said.

The reasons for increase in crimes against women were attributed to rising population, social and family tension, gender discrimination, poverty, lack of job opportunity and insufficient manpower in the law enforcement agencies.

Atrocity against women were not only limited to rape, it also included torture for dowry which claimed the lives of 1,069 women in the state.

A total of 1,671 persons were arrested for cases related to dowry torture and death, they said.

Another 66 women became victims of witch hunting and 408 persons were arrested in the 55 cases registered against such crimes.

Meanwhile, officials said that due to various preventive measures and awareness programmes undertaken by the government, the incidence of witch-hunting deaths have come down to 14 in 2012 from 29 the previous year.

Thousands of women have been abducted in the previous years. Of the 19,902 cases of women abduction registered, 14,488 were related to marriage.

A total of 9,032 people were arrested on abduction charge and 113 of them were jailed for the crime, the officials said.

Nearly 13,000 women raped in Assam in 8 years - Times Of India

I thought rape threads were only allowed in senior's cafe?? @WebMaster.. troll alert...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods would take care of the sub section issue, however the figures are surely very alarming. People tend to ignore that part for their self satisfaction and focus more on trivial issues like section of the thread.

I thought rape threads were only allowed in senior's cafe?? @WebMaster.. troll alert...

senior cafe is a flop
it is established but no one can post there!

dont sweep dirt under the rug to make cheerleading india look shining!

that is on average more than 4 victims per day (not counting multiple rapists/ 1 victim in gang rapes)!

Poor Assam women there in danger of being victimised by dirty disgusting indian rapists!

North-East.jpg

15573153.cms

north-east-students.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
senior cafe is a flop
it is established but no one can post there!

dont sweep dirt under the rug to make cheerleading india look shining!

that is on average more than 4 victims per day (not counting multiple rapists/ 1 victim in gang rapes)!

Poor Assam women there in danger of being victimised by dirty disgusting indian rapists!

North-East.jpg

15573153.cms

north-east-students.jpg

Indians truly disgust me. They rape beautiful Asian girls. Psychopathic freaks.

That has something to do with Assamese girls being "fair" in color?- and indians are people obsessed with skin tone- so no surprise here-

That has something to do with Assamese girls being "fair" in color?- and indians are people obsessed with skin tone- so no surprise here-

You assumed that this rape done by non assamese???? or you have some data to black up your claim

Indians truly disgust me. They rape beautiful Asian girls. Psychopathic freaks.

Assam women/beautiful Asian girls are raped by Assam men/beautiful Asian boys .

You 2 sounds like some other nationalities entered the state by visa , raped and then escaped....

Yes they are Indians and its shameful, we are hoping the situation change sooner.

Yea probably. Indians so want to be like us Asians. We have much fairer skin so ugly Indian men want to be with our beautiful women. But us Asian men don't want to be with Indian women.

Plus, rape is ingrained in into culture. It's a way of life there. Sad.

Assam women/beautiful Asian girls are raped by Assam men/beautiful Asian boys .

You 2 sounds like some other nationalities entered the state by visa , raped and then escaped....

Yes they are Indians and its shameful, we are hoping the situation change sooner.

Thanne anna thanne.... (yes mate yes)....... Mallu's rock today :P

You assumed that this rape done by non assamese???? or you have some data to black up your claim

One can easily assume in this case Sir- the track record speaks for itself-

One can easily assume in this case Sir- the track record speaks for itself-

I have been tough that If you "ASSUME" you make A$$ out of U and ME ..........

Check you the location of assam and analyse how many other state people live there to do these rapes.... Does it matter which state guy does it? Hell No.... But just wanted to refute your stupid comment

Ps: Well i am ashamed of the news myself...

Indian men are world famous for 2 things:

1) illiterate
2) rapists

Have you watched international media? It's all over the news that Indian men rape women like dogs. Infact there has been massive protests across India by Indian women. I personally think its part of Hindu culture. I think something is wrong in your culture. How can one group of people committ so many rapes. Surely it's about your culture. Tough questions must be asked for such heinous crimes.

Indian men want our beautiful Asian girls because us Asians are very beautiful.

Just like Pakistanis are obsessed with arabs and want to be one of them :lol:

Indian men are world famous for 2 things:

1) illiterate
2) rapists

Have you watched international media? It's all over the news that Indian men rape women like dogs. Infact there has been massive protests across India by Indian women. I personally think its part of Hindu culture. I think something is wrong in your culture. How can one group of people committ so many rapes. Surely it's about your culture. Tough questions must be asked for such heinous crimes.

Indian men want our beautiful Asian girls because us Asians are very beautiful.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom