What's new

Nearly 13,000 women raped in Assam in 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian men are world famous for 2 things:

1) illiterate
2) rapists

Have you watched international media? It's all over the news that Indian men rape women like dogs. Infact there has been massive protests across India by Indian women. I personally think its part of Hindu culture. I think something is wrong in your culture. How can one group of people committ so many rapes. Surely it's about your culture. Tough questions must be asked for such heinous crimes.

Indian men want our beautiful Asian girls because us Asians are very beautiful.

My dear friend... If that makes you sleep well... I am happy.... otherwise You dont deserve an answer....and i normally avoid people of your kind ......

Yup- there is a difference with "not rapping in obsession" twist- :D-

Just like you did in east pakistan to make it a Islamic second rate state :D, no I think not. I feel pity for camels and sheep in your land :lol:

I have been tough that If you "ASSUME" you make A$$ out of U and ME ..........

Check you the location of assam and analyse how many other state people live there to do these rapes.... Does it matter which state guy does it? Hell No.... But just wanted to refute your stupid comment

Ps: Well i am ashamed of the news myself...

Well if you so may wish- my first comment did say "indians are obsessed with skin tone"-
Unless you consider "Assamese men" lesser of an indian- i see no point in this pinpointing discussion-

Just like you did in east pakistan to make it a Islamic second rate state :D, no I think not. I feel pity for camels and sheep in your land :lol:

Arabs- now east Pakistan-
Let me guess you have problem "focusing" on the issue at hand- that lack of focus can lead to lot of troubles in your married life- :lol:-
Maybe all indian men hv focus problem that why they rape- :coffee:-

Well if you so may wish- my first comment did say "indians are obsessed with skin tone"-
Unless you consider "Assamese men" lesser of an indian- i see no point in this pinpointing discussion-

You didnt understand my reply to your first post. These rapes (most of them) are done by assamese men who are similar in complexion...So this skin tone doesnt fit here....What ever said and done... Rape is rape...

Arabs- now east Pakistan-
Let me guess you have problem "focusing" on the issue at hand- that lack of focus can lead to lot of troubles in your married life- :lol:-
Maybe all indian men hv focus problem that why they rape- :coffee:-

Leave about my personal life, fine with it.

Regarding rape, west pakistanis raped close to 3 lakh east pakistani ladies in a span of just 9 months, now the army is in pakistan , got it :D

wrong assertion regarding focus and rape, you have no idea about it.

You didnt understand my reply to your first post. These rapes (most of them) are done by assamese men who are similar in complexion...So this skin tone doesnt fit here....What ever said and done... Rape is rape...

Off late Lungi walas are also chasing Assamese :hitwall:

You got a point- but that doesnt solve the problem of "Assamese men raping assamese women"- or indians raping not just indian but also foreign women-

The general perception is still "skin tone"-

You got a point- but that doesnt solve the problem of "Assamese men raping assamese women"- or indians raping not just indian but also foreign women-

Why rape for skin tone when plenty of them are available for sex here ?

I said Rape is a Rape......... Who does it or what color or what country the victim is from

Leave about my personal life, fine with it.

Regarding rape, west pakistanis raped close to 3 lakh east pakistani ladies in a span of just 9 months, now the army is in pakistan , got it :D

wrong assertion regarding focus and rape, you have no idea about it.

Personal life was a joke directed just at you- Chill-
Anyways-
So whats your target my indian fella?- since you brought in 71 twice-
3 lakh Assamese women in how many months?- you got to get even with us dont you-
Talk about obsession and its type- :lol:-
Can you keep up with us Pakistanis?- sure you can with such determination- i see rape rape every where-
Good Luck- :D-

I said Rape is a Rape......... Who does it or what color or what country the victim is from

If that is so- what difference does it make if Assamese women are raped by indians or assamese men?-
Am asking since you objected on that- :coffee:-

Personal life was a joke directed just at you- Chill-
Anyways-
So whats your target my indian fella?- since you brought in 71 twice-
3 lakh Assamese women in how many months?- you got to get even with us dont you-
Talk about obsession and its type- :lol:-
Can you keep up with us Pakistanis?- sure you can with such determination- i see rape rape every where-
Good Luck- :D-

That is because we are a democracy every thing will come in public domain, same amt of them takes place in china or any where else. chill dude :D

Why rape for skin tone when plenty of them are available for sex here ?

Dont know ask yourself- go inside your genetic engineering and ask yourself "why rape women" that too your own-
I think that will also solve the rape feast you guys are on- :tup:-

Why are you so into skin tone.

Dont know ask yourself- go inside your genetic engineering and ask yourself "why rape women" that too your own-
I think that will also solve the rape feast you guys are on- :tup:-

As if pakistanis don't rape, stop this BS dude rape occurs and has been occurring from man evolution on wards, India is no exception.

Why are you so into skin tone.

He has this feeling that Pakistanis have lighter skin tone so India must be obsessed :lol:

If that is so- what difference does it make if Assamese women are raped by indians or assamese men?-
Am asking since you disputed on that- :coffee:-

Both are indian.... But your first post talks about color of skin... and my dear friend the women raped are not always fair one....So if you think women raped are because of their complexion it is wrong... there are animals (quite a few of them in india)... God knows what they thinks when they rape....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom