What's new

NE India Corner

wow , you take a lot of interest in N.E
About Assam, we have improved since previous govt. but stiill have some major issue to deal with.
Flash flood ,garbage disposal-lack of civic amenitis in all major urban areas are big problems also lack of proper urban developement as far as I m concerned.
I m not in F.B but you could read assamtribune online and sentinel assam, if you've got time, better than F.B nonsense.
Civic amenties are major headache all over India and every city in India is crying for improvement.

Unforunately floods is the only time we get to hear about Assam earlier in the days. It's a shame that nothing concrete has been done to make sure people are not affected by it every year.

I am not on FB either, was hoping for something/someone on twitter to get regular update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------O0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------O0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How come I have trouble finding this thread?

What's happening in Shillong?

How come I have trouble finding this thread?

What's happening in Shillong?
lots of things. i dont know which version is true.
local punjabis vs. khasis
Some punjabi folks have been living in an ancient corner of shilllong since the brits brought them here,they allege that the "locals" doesnot want them anymore and want to grab their settlement area to build a mall or something.
the khasis on the other hand alleged that some of the local men were beaten up by punjabi folks when they tried to park their vehicles near punjabi areas and that they were forced by local police to settle the matter. some tribal organization took it as an insult and protested against the authorities for not following the due course and arrest the people who assaulted. Things went out of control from there and fearing retaliation the punjabi people fled home and took shelter in the local gurdwara and police enforced curfew in the entire area. Thats all i know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lily:smitten: @halupridol

pizap.com15185164869971.jpg

Just like the last time , best in the region and possibly in the country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom