What's new

NE India Corner

mirabai-chanu-twitter_806x605_51522910684.jpg

chanu-7591.jpg

mirabai-chanu-record-card_759.jpg

Manipur never let you down.:victory:
http://indianexpress.com/article/sp...8-you-have-made-us-all-proud-indians-5124233/

@halupridol @ranjeet

Saw her in action live earlier today. She was so effortless in all her attempts. True potential for the olympics.

Thank you Manipur for making us proud.
Is baar aap pichle baar ki tarah, CWG-18 ki thread nehi banayenge ??

How is development work going on in NE? Any improvement on ground or its just jumlabazi?

How is development work going on in NE? Any improvement on ground or its just jumlabazi?

Depends on what your expectations was and also which state you are talking about.
Assam road building is going on well.Major highways are much better than what it was 5 years ago. Other infrastructure are coming up slowly. Health dept. is worst in the entire country and the entire state is slowly turning into one giant garbage dump, idk why.
About meghalaya and nagaland, road building is painfully slow but progressing nevertheless. rural areas are still disconnected. Helath services is an issue in meghalaya.
Railway expansion into manipur is also going on well as i have haerd.
Arunachal, everything progressing painfully slow.

edit: Also guwahati-kohima-dimapur-imphal-itanagar have major problem with waste disposal and swaach bharat abhiyan has zero impact on it.
AP and Mizoram are now ODF state which is nice but most states had already low rate of OD to begin with.

Last edited:
Depends on what your expectations was and also which state you are talking about.
Assam road building is going on well.Major highways are much better than what it was 5 years ago. Other infrastructure are coming up slowly. Health dept. is worst in the entire country
Can`t say the same about meghalaya and nagaland, road building is painfully slow but progressing nevertheless. rural areas are still disconnected. Helath services is an issue in meghalaya
Railway expansion into manipur is also going on well as i have haerd.
Arunachal, everything progressing painfully slow.

It's a shame NE is not discussed statewise but rather lumped up together. Even I am guilty of doing it. How about you share issues concerning your own state and how things are going on there. Others can pitch in with ground situation of their respective state.

PS: if it's too much to ask, could you please guide me to any social media account where I can get recent updates.

It's a shame NE is not discussed statewise but rather lumped up together. Even I am guilty of doing it. How about you share issues concerning your own state and how things are going on there. Others can pitch in with ground situation of their respective state.

PS: if it's too much to ask, could you please guide me to any social media account where I can get recent updates.

wow , you take a lot of interest in N.E
About Assam, we have improved since previous govt. but stiill have some major issue to deal with.
Flash flood ,garbage disposal-lack of civic amenitis in all major urban areas are big problems also lack of proper urban developement as far as I m concerned.
I m not in F.B but you could read assamtribune online and sentinel assam, if you've got time, better than F.B nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom