What's new

'NDA would carry out surgical strikes in Pakistan'

to demolish their camps inside Pakistan

LOL WHAT CAMPS? If they seriously had huge open and unsecret camps we would have air-striked them ourselves by now.

My dear India dont want to strike because , we know Pakistan does not have much to lose , but we have a lot to lose we have a fast growing economy , and a changing nation . Perhaps it is not wise to fight . But it does not mean coward, and i believe you know that . I know pakistani soldiers are brave and i respect them but Punjabi hum bhi hein bhai :-)

So lets live in peace and grow . Lets become developed countries . And play some good Cricket. :-):cheers:

Thanks for bumping this year old topic. :disagree:

Buddy wtf is indis?

As if Bhartis was not enough .....

Do you see any of us call you guys pakis?

Cheers, Doc

Hey Guys

Chill down, this is nothing but a dirty politics of old Indian Politician. These old people are more bothered about their seat then the development of India. They know that they can't play anymore with Ram Mandir tricks and other bullshit development craps so now they brought new things and all these just to bring attention of Media.

People in India knows only few leader of BJP (Advani , Vajpayee , Rajnath etc).
We all know what these politician are capable of. All these things only to gain attention.

There are millions of educated people who will oppose any kind of war at this stage.

People of Pakistan should also understand this that they need bread in their house or in neighbor's house whom their politician are supporting for fighting in India......" What will Pakistan gain with independence of Kashmir " Financially to help poor and needy people of Pakistan.

We need people like Kennedy , Churchill, Ahmadinejad, George bush Sr and Jr... These people only thought about their country and their people benefits

Last edited:
Then Pakistan will make sure that india becomes ENDia.

I would be careful making such retarded statements after what hapenned to you guys in 1965,1971, Siachen , 1999.

If they come to power ,i'm pretty damn sure they will do what they said. If they had the balls to carry out nuclear tests in 1998 despite US threats , then what are you guys ?

Back
Top Bottom