What's new

'NDA would carry out surgical strikes in Pakistan'

Correction bro, in India politicians decide on security/ war matters . Armed force just execute the orders given , they don't decide. :lol:

Is this why Col Prohit killed so many innocent ppl on the Samjotha Express?

HOw about Bal Thakeray and Modi? This is the political leadership you are so proud of??

Sonia Gandhi not even an Indian :rofl:

We also have some leaders you can import for other political parties ... let us know and we will arrange for them to run your country.

Now don't complain about this post because if a terrorists like Sanjay Dutt can run for elections in India then anything can happen.

i don't understand why the people whether inside the indian govt or outside it, always shout and just raise hue and cry about the so called 'mischiefs' done by Pakistan? If they have the guts why don't they just do something. Giving statements and getting heart surgeries will not do the job!

Indian army must have shown a plan to the PM that is why he had to go for a heart surgery. ;)

i don't understand why the people whether inside the indian govt or outside it, always shout and just raise hue and cry about the so called 'mischiefs' done by Pakistan? If they have the guts why don't they just do something. Giving statements and getting heart surgeries will not do the job!

Iandian Govt dont need to do any thing think because Pakistan Govt doing loot for pakistan :pop:

Iandian Govt dont need to do any thing think because Pakistan Govt doing loot for pakistan :pop:

Well what was classically a 'whining'!
If you don't have much to add to the thread why don't you keep your beak shut.
Just fooling around without any sensible talking will get you busted.
And BTW the 'thing' in your avatar is not even yours!! and you talk bad about us...thats funny!
Why dont you come up with something original!

Well what was classically a 'whining'!
If you don't have much to add to the thread why don't you keep your beak shut.
Just fooling around without any sensible talking will get you busted.
And BTW the 'thing' in your avatar is not even yours!! and you talk bad about us...thats funny!
Why dont you come up with something original!

:disagree: Dont be rude enigma, just follow incidences..

That's what I am telling, but you won't listen. You just go on shouting "HIJACK, HIJACK"!! ;)

When India talks about 'doing' something, it in Pakistan which goes on making it a prestige issue. It is a common sense that acting against them on Indian territory is not going to harm any groups in Pakistan. The battleground has to be Pakistan in this case.

Is this why Col Prohit killed so many innocent ppl on the Samjotha Express?

HOw about Bal Thakeray and Modi? This is the political leadership you are so proud of??

Sonia Gandhi not even an Indian :rofl:

We also have some leaders you can import for other political parties ... let us know and we will arrange for them to run your country.

Now don't complain about this post because if a terrorists like Sanjay Dutt can run for elections in India then anything can happen.

Do not talk about the things you are not familiar with. It does nothing else than showing your lack of knowledge.

And if you still want to continue to talk like this, just compare the topmost leaders of India and Pakistan before typing next post. :lol: I will be more than happy if I could make only 10% difference in your thinking....:rofl:

Do not talk about the things you are not familiar with. It does nothing else than showing your lack of knowledge.

And if you still want to continue to talk like this, just compare the topmost leaders of India and Pakistan before typing next post. :lol: I will be more than happy if I could make only 10% difference in your thinking....:rofl:

Well even with all those well read, technically savvy and politically sound politiciatns of yours, why dont you see we people are still able to befuddle you people, moreover all that indian apprehensiveness, perturbation and distress against Pakistan (just for nothing) is also credited to Pakistan, even though our politicians are 'no match' to the Mighty indian politicians.
How about that?

Never happening sorry to bust the stupid dream POP haha wake up to reality just try it and find out wat u got wating ! still talking trash but no peace unreal!!

Well even with all those well read, technically savvy and politically sound politiciatns of yours, why dont you see we people are still able to befuddle you people, moreover all that indian apprehensiveness, perturbation and distress against Pakistan (just for nothing) is also credited to Pakistan, even though our politicians are 'no match' to the Mighty indian politicians.
How about that?

I never claimed "Indian politicians are ideal". It was you who dragged that issue here. And atleast a Pakistani should not laugh at immaturity of Indian politicians, if he is not ready to see "there is more dirt on his own shirt".

I must have stepped on your tail. :chilli:

I must have stepped on your tail. :chilli:

:rofl:

I don't get, why you try to sink the ship when you are on the bottom deck and will be first to die??

First thing is you have overdone while commenting Indian politicians. I can debate on that, but it will be off topic and I will get warning by mods.

Secondly, teaching others for political maturity is a big joke for Pakistan. Indian politics is immature, but at the same time, it is certainly mature than that of Pakistan.

Guys....Guys.....

Indians are not stupid. They won't give warnings before they strike.

When they strike they will shoot missiles. Bhramos mainly. They will shoot around 500 Agni, Bhramos etc. in first 10 minutes of their surprise attacks. Bhramos is really deadly worlds fastest cruise missile which never miss. This attack will be mainly on our storage centres, missile bases and front PAF bases (almost 85% are in range of Bhramos). This will followed by air strikes from land and sea almost every Indian fighter jet (Sukhoi 30MKI, Mig 29, Mirage200, etc. ) will fly towards Pakistan. Like Israeli attack of Arab-Israeli war, or Pakistani attack of 1971 war. The IAF jets will shoot remaining PAF jets, SAM sites, Missile launch vehicles, etc..

This can only possible if they can prepare for such attack without letting us know about it. We have to constantly look for any movements on Indian side of border with Chinese spy satellites and with AWACS (in future). If they will success to surprise us there will archive their goals (destroy Jehadi camps) in first few hours and war won't last more than 15 hours.

Thanks, I could find someone to discuss seriously at last.:whistle:

Dude, you are right in most of the plans. I fully agree that this may be paln from IA for striking. But I do not agree with you in the last part.

Pakistan is not likely to 'forgive' India for the operation on its territory. Pakistani authorities will be very much criticized by citizens if they do not show any 'reaction'. So, any war is not likely to 'end' within 15 hours or so.

Also, even if IA will success in surprising PA, few hours is too much of reaction time these days. It will be astonishing if PAF does not strike back within first 30 mins or so.

Too many emotional replies here....

But unfortunately, they do good only on paper.

By the way, I just have a little confusion. Pakistan always cries about its soldiers dying while fighting other's wars. That is why it expects USA to continue the aid. Also, there were comments from Pakistani members like "India had to strive hard while fighting with 10 terrorists and Pakistan is full of thousands of them. How you can expect Pakistan to show results quickly?"

And on the other hand, Pakistan does not allow any other nation's forces to operate in its territory. The question is "why not use Indian forces to wipe militants camps out?". In that case, Pakistan army will not be only force taking all the damage and paying all the price.

Pakistan can always resist (as you all are speaking now) if the Indian forces cross the limits! Don't you agree?? Also, it will be a great political advantage for Pakistan if Indian army misbehaves.

In Reply :

India has no guts and balls to do anything against Great Pakistan they only cries like a little child and pretends that everything will gonna happened in their favours. I think it's a total bulshit on India's Behalf they are fucked up people.

**** the Indians and their ******* Politicians and their ******* Military

I never claimed "Indian politicians are ideal". It was you who dragged that issue here. And atleast a Pakistani should not laugh at immaturity of Indian politicians, if he is not ready to see "there is more dirt on his own shirt".
Why do you always whine, my dear.

You didn't brag about the indians politicians, ok but when did we did we praise ours??
So why are you just wasting my time by posting stuff that is unreal. Don't you see that this forum is filled with anti-pak-politicians posts. Please name a member who has talked high about Pakistani politicians-except a few??

BTW if you didn't write heroic tales about your politicians-many other indians did:cheesy:

And we are still better than you even with our stupid politicians!

Back
Top Bottom