What's new

NDA, if voted to power, will assist Pak to fight terror: Rajnath

What nonsense.

How about saying that India will assist in combating terrorism by assuring Pakistan that it will not commit any act of aggression against Pakistan while Pakistan is combating the terrorist threat, and will seek to engage in dialog to resolve outstanding disputes and build confidence.
This isn't a message of support, its a threat to attack Pakistan in disguise.

I don't even know what act of aggression India is doing currently against Pakistan. India has been very clear, until the culprits of mumbai attack are not prosecuted, the peace process or talks are of the table. And the culprits even includes the offical agencies.

New Delhi has said it has "overwhelming evidence" that "official agencies" in Pakistan were involved in plotting and carrying out the attacks, an apparent reference to such Pakistani institutions as its spy agency and army

AFP: No talks unless Pakistan acts against Mumbai plotters: Indian PM

I thought we heard this before.
Election stunts, that's what they are.
Indian troops on Pakistani soil, give me a break, only in those wet dreams, you know. ;)
So many other issues India is facing, and the only thing they can come up with to win the hearts and minds of people is by saying they will "assist" Pakistan in the WoT?
Prove it, so far, we haven't seen jack sh!t of India's "support" or "wellwillingness".

Indian troops on Pakistani soil, give me a break, only in those wet dreams, you know. ;)
So many other issues India is facing, and the only thing they can come up with to win the hearts and minds of people is by saying they will "assist" Pakistan in the WoT?
Prove it, so far, we haven't seen jack sh!t of India's "support" or "wellwillingness".

The problems India's facing are not detrimental to it's health, likewise cannot be said about Pakistan.

India at this moment has to prove nothing!!!! It is Pakistan that the world is watching and they are the ones who have to prove it, and also show the willigness to fight the "cancer."

sorry for going off topic; but its true, though nowhere near separation..
I visited Assam last October and surprisingly ULFA has some hold there though in less populated area like cachar hills.... tourists are advised not to visit these places... I also bumped to an illegal toll at haflong and also got an handbill endorsing ULFA's ideas:P

Are you from Halflong ? That and the name "Old monk" reminds me of a friend I used to know...

but jihad,what kind of help do you expect from india in WoT?? Now,in this forum my fellow pakistanis take every aspect of india's international involvement on a negative note,the recent one being the aid to palestine or afghanistan........so the question is would the pakistani citizens like to see any kind of indian interference in the wot in pak or afghan...,...military interference is unwanted,giving aid to afghanistan is speculated,so what can we do?? Kindly elaborate....thnx

Back
Top Bottom