What's new

NDA(5yrs) constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years:Center

hope they do it again :D

There is no Vajpayee, Jaswant Singn, Pramod Mahajan or Yashwant Sinha.. The best BJP can put forward is gone :( .. All you can shove it on other people is Modi Modi Modi.. Every hope lies with him.. We shouldnt keep our hope in one man.. We are paying for the mistake of trusting one family for the last 60 years..

Vajpayee, :agree: Modi :no:

Vajpayee never needed a PR group to influence the masses.

ABVP was a different breed of leader. He didn't need ANYONE- he could make a goat stand for elections and simply inspire so much confidence that it would end up getting elected. That was a different age.

There is no Vajpayee, Jaswant Singn, Pramod Mahajan or Yashwant Sinha.. The best BJP can put forward is gone :( .. All you can shove it on other people is Modi Modi Modi.. Every hope lies with him.. We shouldnt keep our hope in one man.. We are paying for the mistake of trusting one family for the last 60 years..
There is also ... Shushma , Rajnath , Ravi Shankar Prasad, Shahnawaz Hussain , Arun Jatley , Jayanti Natrajan ... and what more Jaswant Singh , Yashwant sinha,Venkaiah Naidu and Murali Manohar Joshi is still present in BJP ...

and for the icing on the cake MODIji will lead them front...

and didnt u people call ur Gandi a One Man Army???

Guys, tone down your congress vs bjp rhetorics please. Dont want Indian section to look like bangladeshi one.
ontopic: If BJP's performance has been better in highway building, congress should follow them. But then, BJP did not come up with NREGA which with all its ills, supports a large number of poor people.

and didnt u people call ur Gandi a One Man Army???

???????? You guys should stop putting words on my mouth.. You guys dont have anything to argue, put yourown words in my mouth and argue about it...

Indeed ...

ATALji Best PM... MODIji Next PM... :smokin:

It is sad that the claimants of replacements of ABVP...are nowhere close to him...as evidenced by the fact that even I would vote for ABVP under all circumstances, but will never vote for Modi even if rabid dogs were after me.

It is sad that the claimants of replacements of ABVP...are nowhere close to him...as evidenced by the fact that even I would vote for ABVP under all circumstances, but will never vote for Modi even if rabid dogs were after me.

Offcorse we expect u to Vote for ur favorite Rahul GAYdhi ...

Rahul Gandhi becomes the new gay icon

:omghaha: :rofl:

Ever notice when they run out of facts or arguments they resort to name calling:)

@Nair saab, all I am saying that, the soft and neutral faces of BJP has been forced to take a back seat while the Macho group is taking over.. Is it good or bad, time will tell..

come on, dont encourage such silly debate mate..

Then we have to stop all the arguments dear.. All they can come up against those who oppose Modi is

1) Congress supporter

2) Supports Mecca and Vatican

3) Traitors

4) Gay lovers..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nair saab, all I am saying that, the soft and neutral faces of BJP has been forced to take a back seat while the Macho group is taking over.. Is it good or bad, time will tell..

Then we have to stop all the arguments dear.. All they can come up against those who oppose Modi is

1) Congress supporter

2) Supports Mecca and Vatican

3) Traitors

4) Gay lovers..

yeah, its just lowering the quality of posts here. @Nair saab, is it too much to ask you not to indulge in such name calling, where as vigorously defend/argue your point. Is it possible?

What soft faces are u talking about ... Atalji , Advani , Joshi ji etc were the front runner for Ayodhya movement and removal of Babri Masjid... which we are proud of ...

Modiji is not so Hardcore compared to them...

being gay is not a crime.
offcorse i dont have any problem being a Gay ...but he should just admit it like a proud one... :angel:

Ever notice when they run out of facts or arguments they resort to name calling:)

Beta abhi Topic pe bhi kuch Baat karega ...

Tumhare Kangress ka UPA ki nayi sachhai ka kya jawab haii tumhare paas...

Back
Top Bottom