What's new

NBP fined $55m by US authorities for anti-money laundering violations, compliance failures

Fine was imposed before mosow visit.

I have seen N league and hindutvadis on the same page on every issue related to Pakistan. Every tweet against IK and army by Maryam safdar is picked up and made news by india.

If this isnt hybrid war, what is?

is there any proof, fine was imposed before ru trip?

Absolutely no difference between a Pajeet and patwari :lol: if you wana know how ,just check two laughing emojis by two indian pajeets because they just founded someone same like them :lol:

I do not care about indians,
i am talking about fine,

why our politicians are too ignorant, they always give stupid statements,
same statement was give by a politician from pmln, who gave threat of nuke to israelis on fake news, but this govt has too much stupids..

is there any proof, fine was imposed before ru trip?

I do not care about indians,
i am talking about fine,

why our politicians are too ignorant, they always give stupid statements,
same statement was give by a politician from pmln, who gave threat of nuke to israelis on fake news, but this govt has too much stupids..
Settlements don't happen over night. This was in negotiation for some time. Leaders from France and Germany went to Putin as well will they punished as well for normal diplomatic affairs?

Last edited:

Gift:​

US authorities slap NBP with $55mn in fines for non-compliance​

This is our president:

US has not learned from Vietnam, says President Alvi

This is our PM:

Pakistani PM Khan meets Putin amid Ukraine invasion​

Why these people giving stupid statements and then they went to Russia?

Youthiye will claim this was due to NBP and PMLN, But why gift were given on same timing?

why they visit Russia, when there were high tensions b/w US, EU and Russia.
Listen clown...even if it was slapped after Putin's visit.. SO WHAT! It's about time Pakistan diversifies the origins of its remittances.. this kick will lead it in the right direction.

Gift:​

US authorities slap NBP with $55mn in fines for non-compliance​

This is our president:

US has not learned from Vietnam, says President Alvi

This is our PM:

Pakistani PM Khan meets Putin amid Ukraine invasion​

Why these people giving stupid statements and then they went to Russia?

Youthiye will claim this was due to NBP and PMLN, But why gift were given on same timing?

why they visit Russia, when there were high tensions b/w US, EU and Russia.
Bro if it were upto me i would slap NBP staff for free LMAO...

I went to NBP in 2013 for a savings scheme. The clerk pulled up a smelly ledger from the shitty table he was sitting on. I looked at his face for 2 minutes and left without saying a word.
At least you mustered the courage to go inside the bank. I don't remember when the last time I went to NBP.

Witch Hunt as always , it is expected.

On the one hand you whine endlessly about Pakistani's laundering money in the west and when people try to bring them to book you scream Witch hunt.

Leaders from France and Germany went to Putin as well will they punished as well for normal diplomatic affairs?

They were there with a specific purpose of stopping an invasion of Ukraine by Putin. They were not there for a jolly jaunt with a gang of ministers and journalists for a photo opportunity with Putin.

On the one hand you whine endlessly about Pakistani's laundering money in the west and when people try to bring them to book you scream Witch hunt.

They were there with a specific purpose of stopping an invasion of Ukraine by Putin. They were not there for a jolly jaunt with a gang of ministers and journalists for a photo opportunity with Putin.
PMIK said the same. I don't believe this fines to a private bank have any relationship to a sovereign states diplomatic activities.

heavy fine of 600 million dollar was imposed on hbl during sharif admin and was reduced to 225 million. Why dont they remember this before pointing fingers now.

India is the 2nd biggest enemy of Pakistan with the first being Pakistanis themselves.

Settlements don't happen over night. This was in negotiation for some time. Leaders from France and Germany went to Putin as well will they punished as well for normal diplomatic affairs?
It was stick to hit Pakistan with if Pakistan made a wrong move to their disliking and that's what IK did, went to Russia and they putin him in his place.

It was stick to hit Pakistan with if Pakistan made a wrong move to their disliking and that's what IK did, went to Russia and they putin him in his place.
If so then then Its like a crazy girlfriend that breaks up with you but doesn't want you to see other people. :lol:

This is very sad actually.
How many more scandals do we have to face now?
It may be our destiny now to stay on FATF's gray list or go from gray to blacklist.
Ha ha

1- PRESIDENT NBP confessional statement how he was made President NBP with the help of Assad Umer.
2. Ministry of Finance( during Asad Umar tenure )Qualification criteria was relaxed from Master to Bachelor.
3. Qualification of Mr.Arif Usmani is B.A physics which is not relevant to banking and to the advertisement.
4. FBR unearthed offshore Assets worth 1.8 billion stashed at Citi Trust, Jersey which is known to be a haven for money laundering.

The President NBP is a family friend of the then Finance Minister Assad Umer and was assured of a job even before applying for the job.

1- PRESIDENT NBP confessional statement how he was made President NBP with the help of Assad Umer.
2. Ministry of Finance( during Asad Umar tenure )Qualification criteria was relaxed from Master to Bachelor.
3. Qualification of Mr.Arif Usmani is B.A physics which is not relevant to banking and to the advertisement.
4. FBR unearthed offshore Assets worth 1.8 billion stashed at Citi Trust, Jersey which is known to be a haven for money laundering.

The President NBP is a family friend of the then Finance Minister Assad Umer and was assured of a job even before applying for the job.
Patwari Bahi things started 2014 not 18 don't forget another feather in $ Dar cap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220225-023726_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220225-023726_Twitter.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom