What's new

National bank fined for money laundering

Oh come on, the only one acting high and mighty and downright arrogant is you, go through his post for the past few years to know here he stands, he is being sarcastic and mocking the shit out of the patwaris for the past few months, I am done with you.
When I need your opinion I will ask for it. Neither him nor I asked you to interject. Does he need you to talk for him. Jog on and don't be a busy body. If i am arrogant then you are a chumcha and shit stirrer. Dafa ho

Last edited:
"The agreements include fines totaling US$55.4 million focused on historical compliance program weaknesses and delays in making compliance-related enhancements," said NBP in the notice. "There were no findings of improper transactions or willful misconduct.

"The New York branch has been under new management since May 2020 and has substantiallyenhanced its compliance program. U.S. regulators have recognised the many positive changesresulting from new management. The National Bank of Pakistan and the New York branch are fully committed to satisfying the regulators' expectations

≠==================================

Last finanace minister IK incompetence lead for pakistan to be fined for money laundering in 2017

Same issue happened last year when pakistan payed million of $$ after london firm asked for it share of money from recovery dones from polticans in 2008-2018

Share incompetence of IK, in ability to defend pakistan case

Atleast during nawaz sharif govt NBP wasnt fined only habib bank (privite bank)got fined 655 million dollars

View attachment 818539

Govt needs to hire ishaq dar so pakistan doesnr get fined again

The fine this time is around $20.4 million, do you know how much was the similar fine during Ishaq Dollar's time?

Pakistan's largest bank, HBL (HBL.PSX), also faced a similar fine in 2017, where U.S regulators initially imposed a penalty of $630 million for non-compliance of anti-money laundering laws, which was later revised down to $225 million.

Pakistan should move and arrest Citi bank and American express bank country heads for their back door relations with CIA and seal those banks for their terror financing activities in Pakistan and fine them billion dollars each.

Pakistan should move and arrest Citi bank and American express bank country heads for their back door relations with CIA and seal those banks for their terror financing activities in Pakistan and fine them billion dollars each.

This is all politics, you need to enforce the law in a creative democratic manner and achieve your objectives.

Back
Top Bottom