What's new

Naya KPK's Chief Minister in waiting is a tax evader, allegation busted

Media announced it will khattak not asad qaisar. Imran nominated him so come with something on khattak then we will talk.

i will wait for commenting further after its clear who will be CM.

in morning news said Imran nominated Khattak and in my opinion he is senior and a seasoned politicians.

Now geo says asad qaiser.

anyway tax paying or not i will go for the seasoned ones as head of the govt

Now geo says asad qaiser.

anyway tax paying or not i will go for the seasoned ones as head of the govt

TBH i dont trust GEO after the election fiasco of their attempt to be the first to report and they are still boasting about without realizing what fools they made of themselves. Yes i agree with you holding an alliance is not easy and one should use a person who is more politically smart and experienced while imran should hold the CM reins and make sure he wont abuse his power.

ok we forgive his tax evasion

Forgive or not that for you to decide. i am talking about the topic of the thread. the topic "Naya KPK's Chief Minister in waiting is a tax evader" and then you claimed it would be asad qaiser. Let them announce it and then open such threads. Dont lose yourself in your attempts to be the first one after all we all saw how GEO made a fool of it self when it tried that.

In the consolidated tax defaulter list, he was sent a notice and he proved that he HAS paid the taxes

Then thread closed no more discussion required. :D

are u justifying his tax evasion

I am not justifying his tax evasion whether he has paid taxes or not, I am basically saying you cant point fingers at others until you don't fix your own house, There are dozens of PMLN politicians who have paid no taxes at all.

Don't ignore my question, explain why your prime minster did this Ghadari?

Two words calm down. I didnt vote for N, i voted for PTI. whats with this your your prime minister? bhaiya by hook or crook woh ab jeet gaya the fact of the matter is accept him or not by september he will be the prime minister of pakistan. The best thing to do is watch what blunders he makes and concentrate on the kpk Govt. I dont like it either but there is no other option.

mafti sab i gave u proof
400618_472397822831605_316086584_n.jpg

This is old...

ECP questioned him and you can see this on ECP's website:

Search for serial number 5354, 5355

315fvj6.jpg

http://ecp.gov.pk/Misc/COMBINED LIST OF 13474 CASES.pdf

Home work poora karke aana chahiye.

As you can see if you go to the website or see in the screenshot... Amount owed = NIL and notice exchange list is in the last column
@Aeronaut @Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
Asad Qaiser, potential nominee for Chief Minister of KP from PTI paid no taxes last 3 years
http://ecp.gov.pk/SData/NA/NA-13-0026/NA-13_1620255896031_FBR.pdf

Well - In that case there are more question marks on this election exercise? it simply tells that even scrutiny was done with closed eyes and ECP otherwise how he was allowed to contest election when tax-return was one of precondition to become eligible?

Anyway PTI - investigate matter and take necessary action and set example by denying him any office.

Asad Qaiser, potential nominee for Chief Minister of KP from PTI paid no taxes last 3 years
Allegation BUSTED:

Media announced it will khattak not asad qaisar. Imran nominated him so come with something on khattak then we will talk.

Uncle Parvaiz Khattak is also a TAX-CHOOR :angel:

ECP website> NAB,SBP and FBR Responses> PK-13

Can't post links as I'm a newbie :hitwall:

Those were the list of notices sent to Khattak from ECP...

However, his name shows amount owed as NIL on the consolidated list

Refer to Serial # 5257 on the above list. That list is the FINAL CONSOLIDATED TAX DEFAULT REPORT.

I'm just wondering how taxable income is been decreased from 3million to NIL :)

PML N has started the propoganda for defaming PTI ..such bloody hypocrates ..how can they talk about tax evasion when theirs fake hair leader paid no taxes for many years... that is why i call you PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE ( OFFCOURSE NAWAZ )

You low lifes supported your leader and justify everything like the Ganjay is ur god and u do his pooja ...then u talk **** about others ..No wonder all educated class rejected u ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom