What's new

Naya KPK's Chief Minister in waiting is a tax evader, allegation busted

Kitna ghatia standard kay log hain ye noon walay. #Shame

I'm just wondering how taxable income is been decreased from 3million to NIL :)

It probably wasn't Nil - he had paid his dues but records were not updated. In the final consolidated they updated their records. In the final consolidated list amount DUE is Nil.

as expected by noon people , rather than correcting themselves playing bloody politics on every issue ..
Other thing , let PTI govern , if they don't deliver , it will be good by for them too

PML N has started the propoganda for defaming PTI ..such bloody hypocrates ..how can they talk about tax evasion when theirs fake hair leader paid no taxes for many years... that is why i call you PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE ( OFFCOURSE NAWAZ )

You low lifes supported your leader and justify everything like the Ganjay is ur god and u do his pooja ...then u talk **** about others ..No wonder all educated class rejected u ....

These days you'll hear a lot of nonsense. Don't just trust anything. Do your own research.

what i expect from PTI is to let Youth with opportunity by providing them with some departments like education etc

what i expect from PTI is to let Youth with opportunity by providing them with some departments like education etc

Capable logon ko laana chahiye, young ya old. Young young karte huay under 19 team toh nahi laani Imran ne.

ON TOP OF PHAILED propaganda he is NOT even nominated for CM slot

Too bad, he's been with PTI since 1996. Maathay pe mehraab also does not hurt.

Capable logon ko laana chahiye, young ya old. Young young karte huay under 19 team toh nahi laani Imran ne.

Too bad, he's been with PTI since 1996. Maathay pe mehraab also does not hurt.

well surely i meant capable among youth , it will be better to have a mix blend of experience and youth ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom