What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

no excuses for incompetence, its your duty to pay attention to intelligence reports and act on it

karachi also faces the terrorists coming from KPK but there is no excuse forincompetency
in own party
well mqm is different issue they themsekf involved in terrorism.. my international and nation court have decleared them terrorist and believe the hav terrorists wings... PTi dont have any such thing.. im with u on that we should blame other for our weakness.. but fata is still the problem.. it shoukd be fixed

in own party
well mqm is different issue they themsekf involved in terrorism.. my international and nation court have decleared them terrorist and believe the hav terrorists wings... PTi dont have any such thing.. im with u on that we should blame other for our weakness.. but fata is still the problem.. it shoukd be fixed

if MQM is involved then they should be prosecuted its not like anybody is protecting MQM because MQM itself has no authority on law and order situations but PTI has

but all the major arrests and terror attacks only link to two groups, lyari gangs and KPK talibans

visit this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...chi-2013-2018-news-updates-2.html#post4588251

no excuses for incompetence, its your duty to pay attention to intelligence reports and act on it

karachi also faces the terrorists coming from KPK but there is no excuse for incompetency

Oh bhai You had been in Govt for till now and you still have Governership of sindh during which more 20,000 boree bhand corpses were and still is a common finding in the streets of Karachi...what did you do to stop it,????

Oh bhai You had been in Govt for till now and you still have Governership of sindh during which more 20,000 boree bhand corpses were and still is a common finding in the streets of Karachi...what did you do to stop it,????

governor has little to no authority he is a rubber stamp guy

governor is only useful when there is governor rule in the province

MQM was in the government and it never had any ministry related to law and order

People are saying that DI khan jail attack is a KPK Govt. failure but i think its totally wrong . it is a failure of security agencies as it is their duty to defend . when they have info about attack and they held a meeting 1 or 2 days back then why did not they enforce more security ?
CM KPK can not go their and defend it is a police who should take responsibility .
I am glad that these irresponsible and coward policemen are suspended

there is no excuse for incompetence

you had one in post #1174 :tup:

People are saying that DI khan jail attack is a KPK Govt. failure but i think its totally wrong . it is a failure of security agencies as it is their duty to defend . when they have info about attack and they held a meeting 1 or 2 days back then why did not they enforce more security ?
CM KPK can not go their and defend it is a police who should take responsibility .
I am glad that these irresponsible and coward policemen are suspended

lololol

why didnt you suspend your interior minister for incompetency? police and other law enforcements come under his umbrella right?

second if KPK had authority to remove even the army from swat then how cant they control their law enforcement agencies?

this is lame excuse as i said, there is no excuse for incompetence

further elaborated by immy himself

vgZwo.jpg

lololol

why didnt you suspend your interior minister for incompetency? police and other law enforcements come under his umbrella right?

second if KPK had authority to remove even the army from swat then how cant they control their law enforcement agencies?

this is lame excuse as i said, there is no excuse for incompetence

further elaborated by immy himself

vgZwo.jpg

If police is hiding in manholes and gutters then its not the fault of interior minister , he cant not pull them out from gutters and ask them to fight

governor has little to no authority he is a rubber stamp guy

governor is only useful when there is governor rule in the province

MQM was in the government and it never had any ministry related to law and order

You were in the both Federal and Provincial Govt with a good Mandate,Wasn't that sufficient enough to stop the problem except that you made it worse?????

You were in the both Federal and Provincial Govt with a good Mandate,Wasn't that sufficient enough to stop the problem except that you made it worse?????

well if you knew we had the overseas pakistani ministry and shipping ministry in federal, and the ministries in sindh province are as follows

Health, Industries and Commerce, Information Technology, Environment and Alternate Energy, Sports, Youth Affairs, Rural Development, Public Health Engineering, Auqaf, Bureau of Supply and Prices, and Human Rights

If police is hiding in manholes and gutters then its not the fault of interior minister , he cant not pull them out from gutters and ask them to fight

if he is unable to control the police he should resign bro, he should resign

Info minister Shaukat Yusafzai removed, Shah Farman is the new Information Minister KPK

Back
Top Bottom