What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

It really surprises me how everytime I listen to Imran Khan, no matter how disappointed you are about things in Pakistan you just sort of get so inspired by this man. A true statesman and I really really believe that by the end of these 5 years there will be a " naya kpk ". You guys should believe that.

BN3ovQFCEAEo6ps.jpg

Regarding the TV show hosted by Kashif Abbasi:

I do not agree with the panel that there are no changes. I dont know where these guys live and where they get there information from but my whole family lives in Peshawar and we have noticed changes. Small changes but things that affect us directly.
For example:

1. The streets are cleaned properly and regularly and we have noticed a significant decrease in the foul smell in the area. It happened because the responsible people were warned that any legitimate complain against them will have severe consequences. And people have access to the MPA for these kinds of complaints.

2. We see more doctors in the hospital on duty and actually checking the patients and not just passing by.

3. The electric transformer in our area blew a fuse a week back and the WAPDA department was there to fix it in Five minutes of the call. There usual time for these complaints is One hour or more and the best best response time we have seen over the last few decades has been half an hour. Which means the people are doing what they are supposed to do.

I dont know what this panels means by change. If by change they mean that somehow all the problems like poverty, disease, unemployment, corruption, polution, education, terrorism etc is completely vanished then they should look up the meaning of change in the dictionary. We (the common foes) have seen changes.

Regarding the corruption at lower level, i am really curious about the source of their information. I am sure it is somebody from the previous governments who will undermine the efforts of the current PTI govt. in any case. If these guys know somebody who is involved in corrupt practices, then why don't they say the names of these people and expose them? why dont they report them to the authorities so that they can take action. If there is no action and the corrupt practices continues then they can come back and say that there is no change.

I used to respect Salim Safi but it seems he has lost touch with reality and just relies on what the other people says.

There is still a long long way to go, no doubt about that. But its a good start by PTI govt. and there certainly is a CHANGE.

The issue of holding multiple positions vis-a-vis party and political office came to light during the CEC meeting. Key points

* Khattak was asked to relinquish party post. He said he'd rather give up the CMship.

* Same goes for Asad Qaiser, he has to give up the party post.

* Shaukat Yusufzai - this guy has been lately making the headlines for all the wrong reasons, he holds more than one portfolio in the provincial government as well as holds a party position. He was asked to relinquish a portfolio as well as party position.

---

I fear this may cause grumbling within the party, the team is struggling to take off. My concern is that they might get bogged down in these internal issues just like they did with internal elections. That will be very detrimental to PTI ambitions for next elections.

Regarding the TV show hosted by Kashif Abbasi:

I do not agree with the panel that there are no changes. I dont know where these guys live and where they get there information from but my whole family lives in Peshawar and we have noticed changes. Small changes but things that affect us directly.
For example:

1. The streets are cleaned properly and regularly and we have noticed a significant decrease in the foul smell in the area. It happened because the responsible people were warned that any legitimate complain against them will have severe consequences. And people have access to the MPA for these kinds of complaints.

2. We see more doctors in the hospital on duty and actually checking the patients and not just passing by.

3. The electric transformer in our area blew a fuse a week back and the WAPDA department was there to fix it in Five minutes of the call. There usual time for these complaints is One hour or more and the best best response time we have seen over the last few decades has been half an hour. Which means the people are doing what they are supposed to do.

I dont know what this panels means by change. If by change they mean that somehow all the problems like poverty, disease, unemployment, corruption, polution, education, terrorism etc is completely vanished then they should look up the meaning of change in the dictionary. We (the common foes) have seen changes.

Regarding the corruption at lower level, i am really curious about the source of their information. I am sure it is somebody from the previous governments who will undermine the efforts of the current PTI govt. in any case. If these guys know somebody who is involved in corrupt practices, then why don't they say the names of these people and expose them? why dont they report them to the authorities so that they can take action. If there is no action and the corrupt practices continues then they can come back and say that there is no change.

I used to respect Salim Safi but it seems he has lost touch with reality and just relies on what the other people says.

There is still a long long way to go, no doubt about that. But its a good start by PTI govt. and there certainly is a CHANGE.

but they want the old style loot mar feudal cum robber baron [aka "businessman". industrialist"] politicians...no lifafas here you know....no trips and plots allotted...

A very good example.... Musharraf had prepared this plan to put hydal turbines in NWFP, streams.

We shall do the same in Punjab at canals and rivers.

Did PTI govt. built it and why the limit it on one.. why not 1000?

No PTI Govt. did not built it. The survey and feasibility was done in Musharraf's tenure while the project was initiated in PPP's regime. More such projects are underway and new ones are in the pipeline too. PTI's regime in KPK is expecting a huge amount of investment in Energy sector (Hydel Projects etc).

This Morning - Imran Khan at Islamabad Airport as he leaves for UK for two weeks
944715_10151564499944527_843351682_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom