What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

You should know better than that. I'm in a much forgiving mood, as I have decided to stop antagonizing souls, at-least for a few more days, that is.

I'm trying my level best to be a nice angel, take what you can get. :angel:

@nuclearpak, isn't that right? Me trying to be a decent human being, and people not accepting the fact that life is better without my abuses. What a shame - what has this world come to! :woot:

BB ignore da losers....he is showin which paindooo n abusiv party he belongs to....do u kno wht a fat PMLN jungli lady did to a buss air hostess recntly?....she abused her beat her n insultd her just cuz she dint provide her a glass of water:undecided:
@hasnain0099 is da male version of dat jugnli lady of PMLN :P abusiv n paindoooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, most of my replies to you are lighthearted. You'd feel the sarcasm, if I wished it so. :D

There is a difference between argument and trolling. You said hellfire was better and I said then why to rant on drones then? And then it was trolling so there was the usuall bullshit replied in same currency. Any problems?

wht do u say abt it? PTI xposin PMLN wrong policies on net....cuz ur puppet media arent showin it anywhere:police:

کسی چینل نے اب تک یہ بات نہیں بائی کہ اب ہر بندے کو اپنی تنخواہ میں سے ٹیکس دینا پڑے گا۔ دیکھیں کس طرح ہمکو بتائے بغیر یہ سب کچھ ہو گیا۔ ن لیگ نے کس طرح کم تنخواہ لینے والوں پر ٹیکس لگایا اور بڑے لوگوں کو چھوڑ دیا۔ خفیہ دستاویزات دیکھی

PMLN increased tax on low salary people and decrease tax for big fishes - Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan
کسی چینل نے اب تک یہ بات نہیں بائی کہ اب ہر بندے کو اپنی تنخواہ میں سے ٹیکس دینا پڑے گا
What does that mean? and who qualifies for this "every person"? And what tax has been specifically applied on poor? If you can tell me please? Little knowledge is dangerous, Neem Hakeem Khatra-e-Jaan

Dude, most of my replies to you are lighthearted. You'd feel the sarcasm, if I wished it so. :D
Nops I just used two words than your whole sentence. And it was pretty effective as I see. Textbook principal of communication :)

What does that mean? and who qualifies for this "every person"? And what tax has been specifically applied on poor? If you can tell me please? Little knowledge is dangerous, Neem Hakeem Khatra-e-Jaan

yeh dat applies on u too....i shared a link wid u to watch but u arrogantly widout watchin it,just began to throw a reply....

pely watch kuro then talk abt it....u juz want to argue against PTI!

Nops I just used two words than your whole sentence. And it was pretty effective as I see. Textbook principal of communication :)

no u usd bad words....liar....PMLN r abusers....dats for sure!! gangsta of punjab!! look wht ur police did to women in faisalbad!!

yeh dat applies on u too....i shared a link wid u to watch but u arrogantly widout watchin it,just began to throw a reply....

pely watch kuro then talk abt it....u juz want to argue against PTI!
I asked you about a single example of tax levied by Punjab government on poor. You have watched the video, you are in a better position to highlight one.

I asked you about a single example of tax levied by Punjab government on poor. You have watched the video, you are in a better position to highlight one.

nai khud dekop video....nakur hun kia?:wacko: whts da use of sharin da link if i hav to tell u a whole story myself... :wacko:

plus u seem abusr so im not willin to argue wid u :meeting:

Stop annoying the little kid. How old are you by the way?

934942_435454416553116_312746588_n.jpg

2mzmaep.png

Don't ruin this thread by spitting out your usual bull crap. Consider it a warning!

Back
Top Bottom