What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1- The exponential increase compared to last year.

2- You have to keep in population. Punjab has 54% of the country's population, Sindh comes second and then KPK.

Population of Punjab was approx 7 times greater than KPK in 1998 census. I couldn't find any recent figures, no census done since 1998. But I reckon that the ratio would be similar still. So if you divide the budget of Punjab and KPK to their respective populations, KPK has more money allocated per person than Punjab. Even if the population of Punjab is 5 times greater than KPK, KPK budget is greater per person than Punjab.
@Leader, @Rafael, @hasnain0099, could you folks find some up to date population figures by province?

KPK 21,392,000
Sindh 30,439,893
Punjab 725,85,000
Baluchistan 7,914,000
Special Balochistan Report – March, 2012 | Media Point
Quick Stats | Punjab Portal
Statistical Abstract
Govt of Sindh Official website.....About Sindh

Last edited by a moderator:
1- The exponential increase compared to last year.

2- You have to keep in population. Punjab has 54% of the country's population, Sindh comes second and then KPK.

Population of Punjab was approx 7 times greater than KPK in 1998 census. I couldn't find any recent figures, no census done since 1998. But I reckon that the ratio would be similar still. So if you divide the budget of Punjab and KPK to their respective populations, KPK has more money allocated per person than Punjab. Even if the population of Punjab is 5 times greater than KPK, KPK budget is greater per person than Punjab.
@Leader, @Rafael, @hasnain0099, could you folks find some up to date population figures by province?

considering wiki as source

Punjab population 90millions
kpk population 20millions

kpk education budget 66billions
punjab education budget 210billions

so

in KPK 3300pkr per person

while in punjab

2333pkr per person

done using

Free Online Math Calculator and Converter
windows calculator

934942_435454416553116_312746588_n.jpg

2mzmaep.png

Haye Allah, sadqay ho jaon closet fundo. I think it's still better than the Saudi aid, which comes with a guidebook on butchering other minorities. Anyhow, thanks for your input, as always. Cheers!

Haye Allah, sadqay ho jaon closet fundo. I think it's still better than the Saudi aid, which comes with a guidebook on butchering other minorities. Anyhow, thanks for your input, as always. Cheers!

Haha Nasilsn? As you know PML-N is backward party, we are patwari's we won't mind any aid.
We are talking about Imran khan, Inquilaab, Naya KPK, and Buland-o-Bala daway that he will commit suicide but he won't accept any form of foreign aid. :D

considering wiki as source

Punjab population 90millions
kpk population 20millions

kpk education budget 66billions
punjab education budget 210billions

so

in KPK 3300pkr per person

while in punjab

2333pkr per person

done using

Free Online Math Calculator and Converter
windows calculator

Also calculate the budget size per capita. You will see that Punjab is already worse off based on per-capita
Budget alloted 871 Billion
Population 90 Million
Per-capita budget 9677
KPK
Budget allocation 344 Billion
Population 20 Million
Per-capita budget 17200
Now calculate the ratio of education-per capita to budget-percapita
KPK 3300/17200=19.18%
Punjab 2333/9677= 24.13%

So KPK is getting two times more than Punjab based on per-capita distribution. Despite this Punjab government surpasses the KPK in not only on budget allocation but also on relative per-capita allocation

But not with hellfire missles.....

Hellfire is much better than fires of hell. Cheers.

Also calculate the budget size per capita. You will see that Punjab is already worse off based on per-capita
Budget alloted 871 Billion
Population 90 Million
Per-capita budget 9677
KPK
Budget allocation 344 Billion
Population 20 Million
Per-capita budget 17200
Now calculate the ratio of education-per capita to budget-percapita
KPK 3300/17200=19.18%
Punjab 2333/9677= 24.13%

So KPK is getting two times more than Punjab based on per-capita distribution. Despite this Punjab government surpasses the KPK in not only on budget allocation but also on relative per-capita allocation

But not with hellfire missles.....

You are one relentless Ganjamania fan, aren't you? :D
Phat gaye? ;). BTW Siraj Shaib has announced loadshedding "haram" in KPK (means it is hallal for the rest of Pakistan). Plus Immi and Asad Umar's claims of taxing the rich , property and agriculture were gone a waste as PTI didn't have the Guts of implement any of these.

You should know better than that. I'm in a much forgiving mood, as I have decided to stop antagonizing souls, at-least for a few more days, that is.

I'm trying my level best to be a nice angel, take what you can get. :angel:

@nuclearpak, isn't that right? Me trying to be a decent human being, and people not accepting the fact that life is better without my abuses. What a shame - what has this world come to! :woot:

Phat gaye? ;)

Phat gaye? ;). BTW Siraj Shaib has announced loadshedding "haram" in KPK (means it is hallal for the rest of Pakistan). Plus Immi and Asad Umar's claims of taxing the rich , property and agriculture were gone a waste as PTI didn't have the Guts of implement any of these.

wht do u say abt it? PTI xposin PMLN wrong policies on net....cuz ur puppet media arent showin it anywhere:police:

کسی چینل نے اب تک یہ بات نہیں بائی کہ اب ہر بندے کو اپنی تنخواہ میں سے ٹیکس دینا پڑے گا۔ دیکھیں کس طرح ہمکو بتائے بغیر یہ سب کچھ ہو گیا۔ ن لیگ نے کس طرح کم تنخواہ لینے والوں پر ٹیکس لگایا اور بڑے لوگوں کو چھوڑ دیا۔ خفیہ دستاویزات دیکھی

PMLN increased tax on low salary people and decrease tax for big fishes - Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan

You should know better than that. I'm in a much forgiving mood, as I have decided to stop antagonizing souls, at-least for a few more days, that is.

I'm trying my level best to be a nice angel, take what you can get. :angel:

@nuclearpak, isn't that right? Me trying to be a decent human being, and people not accepting the fact that life is better without my abuses. What a shame - what has this world come to! :woot:
There is a difference between argument and trolling. You said hellfire was better and I said then why to rant on drones then? And then it was trolling so there was the usuall bullshit replied in same currency. Any problems?

Back
Top Bottom