What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

LOL I know the figures you don't need to quote them again its a stupid budget and please don't justify it with political statements. What's written is budget document is enough to show the paind0 mindset of PTI gov.

Agar Farishtey bhi aaker PTI ka budget bana detey tub bhi tum jaisey log kuch na kuch keerey nikaal letey.

So we are not going to waste our time replying to your highness any more. Kindly go and get a life! :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention that you are one illiterate and pathetic good for nothing troll.

good things about KPK budget:

tax net expansion (not done by federal even)

minimum pensions 5K,

minimum wage 15K

FIR on email.

Agar Farishtey bhi aaker PTI ka budget bana detey tub bhi tum jaisey log kuch na kuch keerey nikaal letey.

So we are not going to waste our time replying to your highness any more. Kindly go and get a life! :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention that you are one illiterate and pathetic good for nothing troll.

Truth hurts you know, :flame: well i am just giving my opinion on PTI budget its freedom of speech, you like it or not its not my problem. Please refrain from personal attacks because you are Mod and i don't want to make you feel embarrass.

Truth hurts you know, :flame: well i am just giving my opinion on PTI budget its freedom of speech, you like it or not its not my problem. Please refrain from personal attacks because you are Mod and i don't want to make you feel embarrass.

Lol, jab koi ghalt baat nikalnein ka LOGIC nahi banta KPK keh budget seh toh is seh ****** budget keh do wah jee waa, Noon league supporter ho to aap jesa!

good things about KPK budget:

tax net expansion (not done by federal even)

minimum pensions 5K,

minimum wage 15K

FIR on email.

How this thing will work? Suppose a murder case the investigation officer will write FIR or someone from victim family will become investigation officer and he/she will email FIR to local police station?

P.S the minimum wage is 10k according to Geo 9PM.

How this thing will work? Suppose a murder case the investigation officer will write FIR or someone from victim family will become investigation officer and he/she will email FIR to local police station?

I copied it.

what he probably meant was an online FIR.

here are more details, extra 23 billion to maintain security in KPK

PTI-led K-P assembly presents budget, allocates Rs66b for education – The Express Tribune

993037_483942215015330_544724012_n.jpg

LOL I know the figures you don't need to quote them again its a stupid budget and please don't justify it with political statements. What's written is budget document is enough to show the paind0 mindset of PTI gov.

How many screws do you have loose in your head ?? because i am sure One Screw loose cannot do this much damage ..

I copied it.

what he probably meant was an online FIR.
Mainly online FIR will be used to register crimes with lower severity, although a murder crime can also be reported but usually someone in their right mind would visit the local station for more severe incidents.

i think the challenge will be to filter through spam, i can see vailay loug lodging fake reports similar to what happened with 112 emergency service in the beginning

Mainly online FIR will be used to register crimes with lower severity, although a murder crime can also be reported online but usually someone in their right mind would visit the local station for more severe incidents.

i think the challenge will be to filter through spam, i can see vailay loug lodging fake reports similar to what happened with 112 emergency service in the beginning

an online FIR would require one's details too. so I dont think so spamming would be any big issue, yes fake information of someone else entered would be, but fixing up such perverts would do the trick. its a serious crime.

anyway online FIR can be of any type of crime. it mainly consist of reporting the event and the police deciding what category it falls into by analyzing the contents.

its an alternative as the police wont be able to pressurize the victims to their twisting of words in FIR or delay the FIR.

looks like a way forward to me.

an online FIR would require one's details too. so I dont think so spamming would be any big issue, yes fake information of someone else entered would be, but fixing up such perverts would do the trick. its a serious crime.

anyway online FIR can be of any type of crime. it mainly consist of reporting the event and the police deciding what category it falls into by analyzing the contents.

its an alternative as the police wont be able to pressurize the victims to their twisting of words in FIR or delay the FIR.

looks like a way forward to me.
Indeed it is, there has to be a start somewhere! People will get used to it slowly but surely.

1- Land record is being computerized.
2- Thana culture is being changed from police station.
3- FIR can be lodged through email and phone.
4- 11,000 villages to be developed.
5- 10 small hydro power projects to be developed.
6- Mobile courts announced for province.
7- Rs 100 million to be used over 57 projects of sports, culture and tourism
8- Special funds for Kelash Valley minirities announced.
9- Rs 1.27 billion to be alloted for environment protection, trees and etc.
10-157 projects for roads to be made by Rs 10 billions.
11-Mass transit system for Peshawar planned.
12-Subsidy of Rs. 2 billion for wheat.
13-Pension is increased to minimum 5000 Rs from Rs 3000.
14-Clean water projects to be completed.
15-Peshawar to be made as city of flowers.
16-Green Peshawar project announced for Rs 1 billion.
17-Traffic projects to be completed in the current year.
18- Peshawar Uplift project announced for Rs 4 billion.
19-Welfare projects for special persons, beggars, education institutes, women and kids announced!

Back
Top Bottom