What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

And you are going to decide what is 'worthy' of sharing? The thread title is about KPK Development, big or small. If you don't like it, take a walk and go to some other thread. Funny how you don't like what is being posted here and yet you are so obsessed with PTI and KPK that you feel the burning sensation to keep posting one-liner, irrelevant, incoherent comments like a nagging aunty who likes to gossip.
When one line is sufficient to express the views, its better not to waste words on immature kids.

Patwari Arrested on Citizen's Complaint in Nowshera

CHFIdSYW0AA2w2B.png

Was I suppose to be impressed with your message, because I am severely disappointed. So you decided to send me the official website of KPK investment cell, which has no relevancy to the discussion since its a useless website.

For your information companies are prone to hire consultants to conduct roadshows in attracting interests for certain projects, however under no circumstances does this mean that investment will start to flow in. What happened to that proposed $30 billion investment from Chinese companies which was meant to flow into KPK...all talk however no concrete actions delivered. The same can be applied to noon-league....they should all be hanged to the nearest lamp posts.

Images of lady reading hospital. I am failed to understand what KPK Govt doing with health and development budget. If projects like metro can be built in one year, why can't they increase capacity of main hospitals or build new one's.

11430264_795472013884686_3228428713498611886_n.jpg

11401227_795471957218025_2796582504890142453_n.jpg

10169411_795471940551360_2370139590203348114_n.jpg

PTI should be accredited for transforming the police department by reforming it structure and its a good social change. However this is not linked to investment, in which I was trying to highlight in my previous post.
peace is first and some problems are there back in national investment policy. but war torn kpk is atleast safe for local business man.

Patwari Arrested on Citizen's Complaint in Nowshera

CHFIdSYW0AA2w2B.png
hahahahahah

peace is first and some problems are there back in national investment policy. but war torn kpk is atleast safe for local business man.

A land full of tranquility is prone to achieve the objective aim of economic success. However, providing jobs and attracting FDI into your province is also very imperative because it narrow's down the narrative of extremists groups to hire young unemployed individuals. I wanted to bring some attention to the KPK government of initiating an infrastructure fund project, which would increase awareness around the globe and bring in more capital for other projects. However, just like other blind arrogant bureaucratic fools the investment cell would not even listen to the idea. This idea was separate to the investment I was bringing from China. The current environment of Pakistan is so pathetic that we even don't have a Sovereign Fund...so shameful when my banking colleague was telling me this particular factoid. This is why I have some grievances towards KPK and Imran Khan. There are many more ideas in which Pakistan can implement and bring investment into the country.

Was I suppose to be impressed with your message, because I am severely disappointed. So you decided to send me the official website of KPK investment cell, which has no relevancy to the discussion since its a useless website.

For your information companies are prone to hire consultants to conduct roadshows in attracting interests for certain projects, however under no circumstances does this mean that investment will start to flow in. What happened to that proposed $30 billion investment from Chinese companies which was meant to flow into KPK...all talk however no concrete actions delivered. The same can be applied to noon-league....they should all be hanged to the nearest lamp posts.

Like I said, you missed the memo. Obviously if you claim you are an investor you need to contact the government of the said territory and that is why I gave you the official website which has contacts, etc to get you connected to the right people so that you can find out whatever it is you need to find out. Either that, or you just trolling here like a brainless patwari to score browny points.

Images of lady reading hospital. I am failed to understand what KPK Govt doing with health and development budget. If projects like metro can be built in one year, why can't they increase capacity of main hospitals or build new one's.

11430264_795472013884686_3228428713498611886_n.jpg

11401227_795471957218025_2796582504890142453_n.jpg

10169411_795471940551360_2370139590203348114_n.jpg

When and where are these pictures from? Date stamp?

Last edited:
Like I said, you missed the memo. Obviously if you claim you are an investor you need to contact the government of the said territory and that is why I gave you the official website which has contacts, etc to get you connected to the right people so that you can find out whatever it is you need to find out. Either that, or you just trolling here like a brainless patwari to score browny points.

You sound like an empty water vessel which is prone to make the loudest noise when tapping it. For your information, I did contact the local government through their website in 2013, however there incompetence and arrogance was the main reason why five companies in China who were willing to invest a combined amount of $500 million was not achieved. Go through my history in 2013, and see specifically how I was asking even members of this forum for help.

This was at a time when the situation of KPK was so bad, that most investors were not willing to entertain the idea of investing in the province. However because I have a strong guanxi network in China, I managed to convince a few people, but the attempt became useless. By the way you sound like a parrot, because you love using the word patwari. In your blind patriotism of PTI, you don't understand the notion that I am a British Born Pakistani who has no desire for power or greed. My failure will cause me no harm because I live a comfortable life, instead Pakistan will not benefit. Instead of discrediting others and playing arm chair general, why don't you try to do something proactive for Pakistan because I am certainly not your enemy. Only Allah can judge my actions and I certainly don't need to score brownie points because I hate all political parties from Pakistan.

. . .. ..Malik Riaz in talks to open five-star hotel Peshawar

Bahria Town Chairman Malik Riaz Hussain has arrived in Dubai to take part in some meetings with senior officers of K-Electric regarding progress on the agreements made two months ago in March and to discuss opening of Sheraton Hotels in Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta.

These hotels will add a new dimension to hospitality in Pakistan and promote tourism in these cities. They will also play an important role in economic uplift of these cities. Bahria Town has already been building a five-star Sheraton Hotel in Bahria Golf City, Islamabad. Construction of five-star hotels in Bahria Towns in Rawalpindi and Lahore is also underway.

Malik Riaz’s negotiations with K-Electric officers on the agreements that were signed two months ago will move on amicably. Two months ago, Bahria Town and K-Electric signed agreements worth billions of rupees regarding uninterrupted electricity supply and production.

Under these agreements, Bahria Town and K-Electric will work on projects of power production from coal, LNG and solar over the coming three-four years, making an investment of billions of rupees. Latest technology will be introduced for power distribution so that losses are brought down to the minimum.

Staying in Dubai, Malik Riaz will meet known architects, engineers and consultants to discuss Bahria Town’s upcoming projects in Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore. These mega projects will be a milestone in development and progress of the country.

You sound like an empty water vessel which is prone to make the loudest noise when tapping it. For your information, I did contact the local government through their website in 2013, however there incompetence and arrogance was the main reason why five companies in China who were willing to invest a combined amount of $500 million was not achieved. Go through my history in 2013, and see specifically how I was asking even members of this forum for help.

This was at a time when the situation of KPK was so bad, that most investors were not willing to entertain the idea of investing in the province. However because I have a strong guanxi network in China, I managed to convince a few people, but the attempt became useless. By the way you sound like a parrot, because you love using the word patwari. In your blind patriotism of PTI, you don't understand the notion that I am a British Born Pakistani who has no desire for power or greed. My failure will cause me no harm because I live a comfortable life, instead Pakistan will not benefit. Instead of discrediting others and playing arm chair general, why don't you try to do something proactive for Pakistan because I am certainly not your enemy. Only Allah can judge my actions and I certainly don't need to score brownie points because I hate all political parties from Pakistan.

Quite your whining. You sound like a whiny child whose lollipop has been taken from him. If you live such a comfortable life, enjoy your life and spare my eyes from going over the drivel you keep posting here. Don't worry about me, I don't give two hoots about what you think of me as to what I am or who I am or what I do. Instead of you playing armchair general and ranting away on a silly forum thread, go and make noise at a higher level against the incompetence of PTI or whoever and how Pakistan is worse off without your investment, etc. The more you talk, the more high n mighty claims you make of your connections in China blah blah, the smaller you become. Whatever bitterness you have and/or disappointment, ranting away over here is not going to help unless ofcourse your only aim is to stroke your own ego with regards to 'oh how magnanimous I was being by offering to help KPK but those imbecile Pakistanis didn't do their part'. Keep telling yourself that.

Quite your whining. You sound like a whiny child whose lollipop has been taken from him. If you live such a comfortable life, enjoy your life and spare my eyes from going over the drivel you keep posting here. Don't worry about me, I don't give two hoots about what you think of me as to what I am or who I am or what I do. Instead of you playing armchair general and ranting away on a silly forum thread, go and make noise at a higher level against the incompetence of PTI or whoever and how Pakistan is worse off without your investment, etc. The more you talk, the more high n mighty claims you make of your connections in China blah blah, the smaller you become. Whatever bitterness you have and/or disappointment, ranting away over here is not going to help unless ofcourse your only aim is to stroke your own ego with regards to 'oh how magnanimous I was being by offering to help KPK but those imbecile Pakistanis didn't do their part'. Keep telling yourself that.

There is an old Chinese proverb which elucidates your character perfectly well "people with no brain have no cure especially when they attempt to catch a fish from a tree". Literally I can consume a whole bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a much better correspondence than your previous message, which was full of gibberish nonsense. The only person whining on this particular thread is you, because you could not emotional handle the verbal lashing I gave you, during our previous interchange of words since you went crawling to the moderators and I received a warning from Webmaster.

Now you have advocated in your post that you find my opinions full of drivel....then why exactly are you quoting my sentences.....talk about obsession:) I was speaking to SBD and you obnoxiously intervened for no apparent reason..do you have a complexity dilemma:) Furthermore, your comprehension skills are extremely poor, not very surprising though because your education was most probably conceived in the back of a taxi. This is the main problem with most burger supporters that they tend to exhibit paroxysm rage when criticism is directed towards your idols:) You asked me a question on investment in KPK and I retorted back to you, therefore its not my problem that the investment cell is full of incompetent fools. If you actually read my history by going through my profile, then you can clearly see my messages in September 2013. When someone has no real arguments they tend to blabber garbage with no sustenance.

You had the audacity in labeling me with the term patwari and I responded back to you, claiming that I am a British born Pakistani who has no interests in power and greed...since I live a comfortable life....which is a logical reasoning...doesn't Imran Khan also harp on about how Allah has given him everything in life and he does not need to corrupt. Duplicity and two face standards will achieve nothing. Now if you have any integrity left inside that spineless body of your's then don't quote me ever again...in fact put my name on your ignore lists:)

Back
Top Bottom