What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

11099172_993041350719935_1628853586543327260_n.jpg
Typical targetting of political opponents.
Dont worry same will happen like mian iftikhar.

Typical targetting of political opponents.
Dont worry same will happen like mian iftikhar.

Ofcourse it is difficult for a patwari to comprehend what it means to have an 'independent ehtesaab commission'. This is also why Ali Amin Gandapur was framed by patwaris and mullah diesel supporters who nearly killed him had it not been for his bullet proof vehicle because Ali Amin Gandapur took back government land that patwari-jiyala-diesel alliance had illegally taken over and/or handed out almost free to their supporters. Patwaris are now butt hurt..

When ever you respond to some one you looks more NaMakool then NaMaloom :p

Thankyou for letting us all know that you have yet to reach puberty.

Who the hell are you to kick out others.
Get ready for response when you pass personal comments to others. They will reply accordingly.

chu chu ka murabba patwari, trolling PTI threads on patwari breadcrumbs.

@Jungibaaz @Horus Please deal with this idiot troll. Thankyou

Last edited:
Kiu bhyee apnay aap ko kuch lagi to moderators ky pass bhag rahay ho?

And Nahinjar as well....

Idiot patwari, when I wanted to criticize patwari metrobus projects, I opened up a new thread so as not to derail the thread regarding metrobus development. This is a KPK development thread, if you want to criticize something, open up a new thread. I guess its very difficult to explain to patwaris to stick to the topic; its like telling someone not to shit where they eat but they just keep doing it.

Idiot patwari, when I wanted to criticize patwari metrobus projects, I opened up a new thread so as not to derail the thread regarding metrobus development. This is a KPK development thread, if you want to criticize something, open up a new thread. I guess its very difficult to explain to patwaris to stick to the topic; its like telling someone not to shit where they eat but they just keep doing it.
:lol: WoW! Just WOW! so generous of you to do so :P

1102894865-1.jpg

1102894865-2.gif

:lol: WoW! Just WOW! so generous of you to do so :P

He contradicts his own statement, because during President Xi's visit to Pakistan he was trolling in the CPEC thread.

Thankyou for letting us all know that you have yet to reach puberty.

chu chu ka murabba patwari, trolling PTI threads on patwari breadcrumbs.

@Jungibaaz @Horus Please deal with this idiot troll. Thankyou
Hahah . a typical idiot youthia calling other idiot.

It is rightly said "youthia, youthia he hota hai."

Back
Top Bottom