What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1102899525-2.gif

There is an old Chinese proverb which elucidates your character perfectly well "people with no brain have no cure especially when they attempt to catch a fish from a tree". Literally I can consume a whole bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a much better correspondence than your previous message, which was full of gibberish nonsense. The only person whining on this particular thread is you, because you could not emotional handle the verbal lashing I gave you, during our previous interchange of words since you went crawling to the moderators and I received a warning from Webmaster.

Now you have advocated in your post that you find my opinions full of drivel....then why exactly are you quoting my sentences.....talk about obsession:) I was speaking to SBD and you obnoxiously intervened for no apparent reason..do you have a complexity dilemma:) Furthermore, your comprehension skills are extremely poor, not very surprising though because your education was most probably conceived in the back of a taxi. This is the main problem with most burger supporters that they tend to exhibit paroxysm rage when criticism is directed towards your idols:) You asked me a question on investment in KPK and I retorted back to you, therefore its not my problem that the investment cell is full of incompetent fools. If you actually read my history by going through my profile, then you can clearly see my messages in September 2013. When someone has no real arguments they tend to blabber garbage with no sustenance.

You had the audacity in labeling me with the term patwari and I responded back to you, claiming that I am a British born Pakistani who has no interests in power and greed...since I live a comfortable life....which is a logical reasoning...doesn't Imran Khan also harp on about how Allah has given him everything in life and he does not need to corrupt. Duplicity and two face standards will achieve nothing. Now if you have any integrity left inside that spineless body of your's then don't quote me ever again...in fact put my name on your ignore lists:)

Wow! What a long rant.. this wise guy is obsessed with de-railing KPK development thread; between all his 'investments' and 'comfortable' lifestyle, he has quite a lot of time to spend on a silly forum - must be a new trend among entrepreneurs and investors in terms of finding ways to waste time with butt hurt attitude and a bruised ego.

OR this could just be a case of an angry teenager barking away at the entire world from his mama's basement stuffed on cereal.

OR could just be a case of a God-delusion since he sees himself 'superior' to others because... YES! he's a British born Pakistani folks, a privileged c**t who finds it beneath him to argue with a poor soul like me who according to him, 'conceived my education in the back of a taxi', yet his butt hurt ego and obsession with me keeps bringing him back to this thread to engage in high-school measuring contests - whether it be boasting about his education, or 'investor' status or his British Pakistani birth.

Then he wonders about integrity asking me not quote him ever again and to put him on my ignore lists - a prescription he does not seem to have followed himself (because he keeps quoting me and hasn't blocked me yet). This is what a classic example of a spineless pot calling the kettle black looks like.

For all his high education, high birth, etc someone ought to teach him Discussion Etiquette 101. Off-topic and thread derailment are a big no-no. Anyways, allow me to try and pull this thread back to the right path regarding

"KPK Development News and Updates"

==============================================================

10659195_10153050713699527_7225667522537959353_n.jpg

11401113_10153050715899527_1342555440995223469_n.jpg

11406865_10153050716329527_8339316552855976564_n.jpg

11425447_10153052921269527_306483704983404061_n.jpg

Last edited:

PESHAWAR: Essential medical equipment worth millions of rupees is lying dysfunctional in Lady Reading Hospital of Peshawar, Capital TV reported.
Sources told Capital TV that nine out of ten ventilators were out of order in Lady Reading Hospital which could probably lead to the closure of cardiac surgery ward.

Hearts patients are facing severe difficulty and have to wait for months for their surgeries.
On the other hand, despite being informed about the issue, provincial governemnt has not taken any step yet.
Incharge of cardiac ward wrote three letters to the administration this year informing them about the issue.

First letter was written on March 11, second on March 24, and third on May 22.
The letters stated the biggest teaching hospital of the province is being run with the help of just one ventilator.
Moreover, several doctors of surgery ward are working in private institutes.
http://dailycapital.pk/9-out-of-10-v...ding-hospital/

When and where are these pictures from? Date stamp?

These images are recent and here is yesterday's report on lady reading. Building new hospitals aside, they even failed to upgrade existing hospitals in two years. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom