What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

11167683_1591279467823461_725689216183293655_n.jpg

So you're saying people in Karachi or in other parts of Pakistan - the average Pakistani - are NOT living like dogs? They are living in, as per Noora League, in Paris??? By the way, Imran Khan is not in the KPK government, its Mr Khattak and his government setup in the province. Imran Khan is free to say or do anything about Karachi or anywhere else; he doesn't sit and run day-to-day operations of KPK like Nawaz Sharif wants to run Pakistan by saying 'yes' and 'no' to every micro-management issue. Nawaz Sharif cannot run anything unless he has his family members running the department or the ministry. That's the difference patwaris like you cannot comprehend. It is beyond your petty understanding.

First of all don't hit me with that PTI burger shit. I don't have any sympathy for the sharif family or the PMLN. If someone disagrees with you potians doesn't mean they are patwari you fool. And Imran khan is the one who runs PTI... Without Imran Khan it'd just be another PPP... I guarantee you when IK dies PTI will fall apart

its old picture probably 2011 lol
shame on u sikander

Here comes yet another immature pti supporter. grow up kids, plz get mature. I know being a ptian , its difficult for you to get mature . but atleast give it a try.

Better use spray for the mosquitoes, i am sure it is due to your dirty and filthy house. My advice keep a massi for cleaning your house and area.
And plz grow up. Thanks
ok dude
y khade me alla have made spray in model town not he make his home clean
u need to be grown now n ssoooonnnn
u hv been requested to leave the thread
but u are immature and lollllll

What a nonsense post. The curriculum of gov. Schools are same in a province.

Its actually the pvt. Schools who gave a damn shit to gov. Curriculum and follow agha khan board and Cambridge system.

Same in kpk, where gov. Schools are following sarkari curriculum and pvt school colleges are following Cambridge system.
shame on u

Here comes yet another immature pti supporter. grow up kids, plz get mature. I know being a ptian , its difficult for you to get mature . but atleast give it a try.

Better use spray for the mosquitoes, i am sure it is due to your dirty and filthy house. My advice keep a massi for cleaning your house and area.
And plz grow up. Thanks
shame on u

shame on u sikander

ok dude

shame on u

shame on u
Plz grow up. And get mature. Are u mentally retarded by birth or it happened after becoming a ptian.

shame on u sikander

ok dude

shame on u

shame on u
Get mature and grow up. Humbke request

Hello folks time for me to post after a long time on this thread. I visited Pakistan after 6 years and was in peshawar for about 35 days as I am from there. I noticed a huge change in things that may not be visible to any other local but to me it was since I visited after 6 years. I also talked to my relatives and friends and asked about their opinions and it was just positive about the PTI and KP govt.
now the real change that I saw. Police , you will find police at every intersection well equipped controlling the traffic and also monitoring the security situation. There is usually 2-3 of them at evey intersection, and patrol cars all over the city and also by traffic lights for signal violation and trust me u ll get a good ticket no matter who ur and I ll also share personal stories. I wanted to get a new sim and I couldn't get it my self i had to ask my cousin to get it for me because it's almost like getting a visa. He parked in a no parking zone on university road peshawar and we went into the Uphone office. After 2 min the guard at the door came after us and said please quickly go and remove ur car police is there to tow it, so we quickly went there and thought what's the big deal because I was thinking it's the same peshawar 6 years ago, but I was surprised that the police officer was so calm, polite and gave my cousin a RS 500 ticket. Well I shd be mad about this but no it actually made me very happy to see that the police is doing its work in such a nice way.
After few days into my stay I was out with another cousin and we're going towards Sadar as we were entering the cantt area by Shama chok the police stopped us. Well what did we do? The officer came and said to my cousin who was driving that he's talking on phone and it's againt the law . Ok so now what ? Just simple you get a RS 500 fine.
Another one of my cousin also got a ticket for cell phone even he said he works for the Govt in Islamabad, the police said you can explain this to Imran Khan but right now you have to pay the fine . No getting away at all.
I visited hayathabad medical complex. For me as a person visiting from the U.S looked like it needs lots of improvement but the locals were quiet happy with it. They said it has improved many folds as compare to what it was during the ANP time . Everyone said doctors are here the x Ray and all other machines are working . No one will ask you to go to a private radiology center to make money, so there is still room for improvement but it has the facilities that was supposed to me there in first place. Gas was missing in some places of the city but it was available to the hospital 24/7. I did not see people lying down in the hallway, regularly they were mopping the floor and did not see any Kind of garbage on the floor. Floors and walls were renovated with tiles and walls were painted as well. If anyone thinks I am lieing please visit the surgical section A/B as I visited this place .
As you go around peshawar you will notice that it is much more cleaner than what it was and you ll find flowers almost everywhere .According to people living there these flower areas were the napping sites of dogs during the ANP govt. You will not find any cart selling food or anything on the road. If this is not true please visit khyber teaching hospital entrance on university road and do tell me how it used to be filled with all the carts and other stuff and made the traffic situation like hell. Right now you can't even think about standing there for 5 min. You may be able to drop off somebody from your private car but can't even think about parking there it has 10 big signs of No parking. This means a lot because that place used to be hell it was so busy you have peshawar university on the other side.
There are also other improvements that I noticed sanitation department was working at 12 am cleaning the roads, solar lights are a big plus, they were always on at night and it looked so nice . People cannot be fooled by patwaris any more because they know they govt has stick in its hand and won't tolerate you. I ll say what needs serious attention is traffic management. Yes they are working on it you ll see proper u turn lines and traffic police working hard but it still needs improvement.
One final thing I got my NICOP with in a week.i was told I ll get in 10 days but actually got it in 7 days. There are so many other things going on like dam projects I visited one of them, so I think if PTI govt can complete its 5 years you will really see a different Provence.

Get mature and grow up. Humbke request
soorrrrryy dear
but u don't understand humbleness
v are requesting u to leave the thread.................

Hello folks time for me to post after a long time on this thread. I visited Pakistan after 6 years and was in peshawar for about 35 days as I am from there. I noticed a huge change in things that may not be visible to any other local but to me it was since I visited after 6 years. I also talked to my relatives and friends and asked about their opinions and it was just positive about the PTI and KP govt.
now the real change that I saw. Police , you will find police at every intersection well equipped controlling the traffic and also monitoring the security situation. There is usually 2-3 of them at evey intersection, and patrol cars all over the city and also by traffic lights for signal violation and trust me u ll get a good ticket no matter who ur and I ll also share personal stories. I wanted to get a new sim and I couldn't get it my self i had to ask my cousin to get it for me because it's almost like getting a visa. He parked in a no parking zone on university road peshawar and we went into the Uphone office. After 2 min the guard at the door came after us and said please quickly go and remove ur car police is there to tow it, so we quickly went there and thought what's the big deal because I was thinking it's the same peshawar 6 years ago, but I was surprised that the police officer was so calm, polite and gave my cousin a RS 500 ticket. Well I shd be mad about this but no it actually made me very happy to see that the police is doing its work in such a nice way.
After few days into my stay I was out with another cousin and we're going towards Sadar as we were entering the cantt area by Shama chok the police stopped us. Well what did we do? The officer came and said to my cousin who was driving that he's talking on phone and it's againt the law . Ok so now what ? Just simple you get a RS 500 fine.
Another one of my cousin also got a ticket for cell phone even he said he works for the Govt in Islamabad, the police said you can explain this to Imran Khan but right now you have to pay the fine . No getting away at all.
I visited hayathabad medical complex. For me as a person visiting from the U.S looked like it needs lots of improvement but the locals were quiet happy with it. They said it has improved many folds as compare to what it was during the ANP time . Everyone said doctors are here the x Ray and all other machines are working . No one will ask you to go to a private radiology center to make money, so there is still room for improvement but it has the facilities that was supposed to me there in first place. Gas was missing in some places of the city but it was available to the hospital 24/7. I did not see people lying down in the hallway, regularly they were mopping the floor and did not see any Kind of garbage on the floor. Floors and walls were renovated with tiles and walls were painted as well. If anyone thinks I am lieing please visit the surgical section A/B as I visited this place .
As you go around peshawar you will notice that it is much more cleaner than what it was and you ll find flowers almost everywhere .According to people living there these flower areas were the napping sites of dogs during the ANP govt. You will not find any cart selling food or anything on the road. If this is not true please visit khyber teaching hospital entrance on university road and do tell me how it used to be filled with all the carts and other stuff and made the traffic situation like hell. Right now you can't even think about standing there for 5 min. You may be able to drop off somebody from your private car but can't even think about parking there it has 10 big signs of No parking. This means a lot because that place used to be hell it was so busy you have peshawar university on the other side.
There are also other improvements that I noticed sanitation department was working at 12 am cleaning the roads, solar lights are a big plus, they were always on at night and it looked so nice . People cannot be fooled by patwaris any more because they know they govt has stick in its hand and won't tolerate you. I ll say what needs serious attention is traffic management. Yes they are working on it you ll see proper u turn lines and traffic police working hard but it still needs improvement.
One final thing I got my NICOP with in a week.i was told I ll get in 10 days but actually got it in 7 days. There are so many other things going on like dam projects I visited one of them, so I think if PTI govt can complete its 5 years you will really see a different Provence.
thats what we want to make ppeople like sikander and oher noora log get understand but...........
good job

Plz grow up. And get mature. Are u mentally retarded by birth or it happened after becoming a ptian.
shame on u

To all pti members its my humble request to follow this news and raise your voice against injustice from shah farman pti minister he want to adjust his men in wwb and expelling those contract employes who had spend thier 4 years in wwb.

I have every evidence to counter any argument please raise your voices the employes are those teachers who are teaching to labours children all around kpk. They are not against pti but they are against injustice from shah farman.
Imran khan should listen to them they are protesting in front of bani gala since last week but no pti minister nor imran khan contact them. They are teachers builders of nation and treatment like this is very sad from imran khan and co.

1429380307149.jpg
1429380307149.jpg
1429380343424.jpg
1429380368288.jpg
1429380411118.jpg
1429380307149.jpg
1429380343424.jpg
1429380368288.jpg
1429380411118.jpg
1429380307149.jpg
1429380411118.jpg
1429380368288.jpg