What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

p1_41.jpg

p1_24.jpg

p1_35.jpg

What's up with this DPO, I'm hearing much noise about this, didn't follow the news. Would you please update me on this?

Dont know much but he is transferred and Subha Hazara Tahreek is protesting, seems ethnic between pathan and hazara to me.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launches new health services in eight districts

Under the special initiatives of the provincial government in health sector, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health department has started Mother and Child Health Services in 35 different Basic Health Units (BHUs) and Mobile Health Services in eight districts of the province. The districts included Peshawar, Nowshera, Mardan, Swabi, Swat, Charsadda, Mansehra and Haripur.

This was disclosed in a briefing given to the Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak by the high ups of province's Health department here on Wednesday. Secretary Health, Dr Fakh-e-Alam gave a detailed briefing on the progress so far made with regard to the reforms in health sector, and measures taken to strength the health service delivery outlets in the light of the policy guidelines of the incumbent provincial government.

General Secretary PTI, Jahangir Tareen, chief secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other high ups of Health department attended the briefing. Similarly, PC-1s for Special Health Protection Programme, TB Control programme, Extended Program of immunisation and Dengue outbreak management with estimated costs of Rs 1156 million, Rs 946 million, Rs 53 million and Rs 59 million respectively have been approved.

In addition, funds to the tune of Rs 25 million have been released for the establishment of Insulin Bank. To overcome the deficiency of doctors and nurses in different healthcare service delivery outlets of the province, contracts of 240 doctors has been extended, a case to appoint 300 doctors on contract basis has been finalised and 46 new posts of medical officers at BHU level have been sanctioned.

Speaking on the occasion, the CM directed the authorities to further expedite the recruitment process of doctors and other paramedic staff in hospitals. He made it clear that there would be no compromise on reforms in health and education sectors as it was the top priority of his government to provide maximum relief to the people in both the sectors.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launches new health services in eight districts | Business Recorder

i dont want to spread disappointment to my friends from KPK but guys i dont think you will see any big change in KPK in terms of economics , construction or etc . not unless few things happen ,
1. kick out aghans
2. change the pathan culture ,
3. completely remove the jirga sytem
4. hatiyaar pathan ka zewar hai ( change this kind of mentality )

than there is chance

i dont want to spread disappointment to my friends from KPK but guys i dont think you will see any big change in KPK in terms of economics , construction or etc . not unless few things happen ,
1. kick out aghans

than there is chance

When we need your opinion and advice we shall ask for it, its best you worry about the part you reside in.

That match was perhaps one of his greatest works in this short time. Calling old legends to play a match promoting peace and charity and allowing a cricket deprived nation to enter a stadium and watch a match and enjoy the moment when soo many hardships have happened in the city is a very very good step. What i dont get it why wasnt it televised? Over 25000 people came to the stadium and it was jam packed. It was a match featuring the bowling of the speed demon akhtar, the serene batting of yousaf and inzi and the destructive works of afridi ( who actually played very very well). If a gathering of 25000 people is not enough for media to give live coverage too then there is something seriously wrong with our media.

1. kick out aghans

than there is chance

Thanks but No thanks...we are better off with these things....

Back
Top Bottom