What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

PTI khyber agency protesting against load shedding since weeks in khyber pic.twitter.com/OuBv3o4pQt

BVbsUeOIAAAwVuV.jpg

its troll news by mqm social media propagandists

leader you kno wht?:undecided:

what is the matter?

mujeh lug ra hey eventually we wud have to resign from KPK...look how things are going there....PTI cant work there properly then...IK is in huge trouble...so many ppl tryin to make everything difficult for him...i mean not from his party but outsiders....

mujeh lug ra hey eventually we wud have to resign from KPK...look how things are going there....PTI cant work there properly then...IK is in huge trouble...so many ppl tryin to make everything difficult for him...i mean not from his party but outsiders....

Yes I feel the same, that this is the plan, but PTI needs to come strong now, hit hard on federal govt to take responsibility. the media is all out on war with PTI on payroll of either foreign funds or opponent parties.

I think the situation is that Army wants to do operation, and it wants Imran to support it. which we shouldnt. then its the option of federal govt to impose Governor Raj in KPK, this way PTI can have a face saving, otherwise if we resign at our own because they are pinching us from all sides, it will only prove our defeat. so in this all, we should carry on, no matter what...

PTI govt despite all the hurdles is doing better than the rest of the lot. we shouldnt fall in trap of media

Yes I feel the same, that this is the plan, but PTI needs to come strong now, hit hard on federal govt to take responsibility. the media is all out on war with PTI on payroll of either foreign funds or opponent parties.

I think the situation is that Army wants to do operation, and it wants Imran to support it. which we shouldnt. then its the option of federal govt to impose Governor Raj in KPK, this way PTI can have a face saving, otherwise if we resign at our own because they are pinching us from all sides, it will only prove our defeat. so in this all, we should carry on, no matter what...

PTI govt despite all the hurdles is doing better than the rest of the lot. we shouldnt fall in trap of media

but tell u what...without PTI being in KPK....PMLN wudnt continue in centre so easily.....

I have same feelings about it.

but tell u what...without PTI being in KPK....PMLN wudnt continue in centre so easily.....

ofcourse. pmln wont be able to continue. but one thing is for sure Imran Khan must not change its stance, thats the only thing that will save us from propaganda that may follow if we change stance, which is likely to dishearten the supporters.

ofcourse. pmln wont be able to continue. but one thing is for sure Imran Khan must not change its stance, thats the only thing that will save us from propaganda that may follow if we change stance, which is likely to dishearten the supporters.

yes but does dat also mean we can never cum into power if cant continue nw:cry:

Its their own incompetence as well.

We have for so long laid the blame on others instead of taking responsibility and trying to do better, work better, redeem ourselves and that is the reason why Pakistan is going in the wrong direction.

PTI for me has been like any other party. No change at all, all hype, but no substance.

But @Leader where was he .....he should have visited bazar after that blast and gave confidence to their people that he and his party is along them at this hard time.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but does dat also mean we can never cum into power if cant continue nw:cry:

most likely the perception would be built that we are incapable to handle the provincial govt, so federal govt is impossible. that is why I am saying that we should continue no matter what, and if we are thrown out, it would be better rather than to resign.

But @Leader where was he .....he should have visited bazar after that blast and gave confidence to their people that he and his party is along them at this hard time.

thats no issue who reached first, seriously its a shame on media, the way they play on emotions of the people... the real deal is to do something for the people, which the govt should/must.

Last edited by a moderator:
If PTI Govt in Kpk is not ready or capable of Fighting Terrorists, they should atleast focus on civic issues like street crimes, waste management, efficiency in civil secretariat, traffic controls. at elast their (Promised PTI change) presence should be felt by ordinary ppl too

Only if IK just shuts up giving ridiculous statements regarding peace talks and TTP, things will be way more easier for KPK Govt and for PTI overall. IK's recent statements did nothing but created an intense row of criticism and entire PTI is feeling the heat as a result of being continuously under attack..

IK must realize that we've achieved our goal by convincing entire APC at peace talks, now lets leave it at APC and see where things will go, entire responsibility should be on whole APC. But IK being more vocal than all others isn't helping at all, it looks like PTI is way ahead of rest of the parties on peace talks with ttp, and thus the criticism PTI has to face on each and every terrorism attack..

IK should realize this, sit back and relax. We are in a make or break situation in KPK for God sake, make things easier for you instead of opening new fronts and making things complicated unnecessarily..

Back
Top Bottom