What's new

Naxal Insurgency in India

Show the latest reports please, 2005 is history. And about forests, yes they control the forests! Thats their fortress! Did you check out the problem in your own backyard?? I say you should.

The problems Plaguing India in the North East is due to the Governments Inability to address some Issues. I accept it. But whats happening in Pakistan? Why this interest in Indian naxals??

You are welcome to go and rant in the threads related to these issues. This thread is about women, child terrorists and they are being employed by naxals. Run away, before i come up with some more embarassing news.....;)

Yes, they reside in the forests and are armed by some of Indias Adversaries. Yes they got great weapons, but they dont make it!!! They are supplied! But point me an article which says like this

Newsvine - Militants capture another district in West Pakistan

And these jungles are located in la la land which is not part of hindustan.......................:lol:. Admit it that you dont have any control over these jungles, even if i hypothetically agree with your absurd argument.

They live in jungles, they are supplied weaponery by hindustan's adversaries, who cross the border to reach those jungles under the supervision of your napping, inefficient and ante diluvian security forces....... what a joke.................. this means that not only you dont have control over these jungles but also lack control over area from border to these jungles........:rofl:. And then you ask me, which states????????? Innocent indeed..........:enjoy:

I wont worry until the Naxals blow up Schools and Kills dancing girls hahahaah

Ahmedsid, because of your obduracy, You are in for great embarrassment today, merely because of your chauvinism. Don't say that you were not warned.......................

Maoists demolish school buildings in Chhattisgarh

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Chhattisgarh, May 17: Maoist guerrillas have demolished at least seven school buildings in Chhattisgarh's tribal dominated areas in the last three days, a police official said Saturday.

'The banned Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) is now on a school building demolition spree in Dantewada district with at least seven schools being extensively damaged since Thursday,' Girdhari Nayak, inspector general (Maoist operation), told IANS. (Read this carefully, this is not Swat, infact shining hindustan...:lol:)

Dozens of rebels raided government schools in Kuakonda block in Dantewada, some 520 km south of capital Raipur, Thursday night. They damaged five buildings with sharp edged weapons, but they did not use any explosives.

The police claimed that the insurgents Friday night targeted two boarding schools run by the tribal department.

http://www.siasat.com/english/index....Crime/Accident

You have been granted another of your wish my friend. Any other service for me. On a side note, truth does hurt, particularly when it relates to your own country and you are completely ignorant about it and especially when you taunt others on those things. God Speed

Even more embarassing and matter of shame is lack of even modicum of control over Chattisgarh, Assam, Jharkhand, Orissa, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Kashmir and parts of Bihar, Andhra pardesh and Madhya pardesh.

And you rant on the basis of whatever is left under your control. Lets wait a few years and we shall see............... at this rate, soon you will find yourself surrounded by them instead of ........................ :cheesy:
I have been saying this for a long time, People like you waited for India to disintegrate, but then Bangladesh happened. Never Think Ill of others, It will Ricochet!!!

Out of the states u lists, Kashmir recently elected the state government, the Polling percentage was 60%+ ;) Howzaat? Is that what you call lack of Control???

Oh by the way, Naxals dont kill dancing girls like obscurantist Taliban, for obvious reasons. Instead they kill anything alive or otherwise, remotely related to GOH, very ruthlessly. Here is some more news, as promised.

Maoists destroy mobile towers, snap lines in Bihar
Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:51pm IST

PATNA, India (Reuters) - Maoist insurgents destroyed two mobile towers and have shut down six others in the country's east, blaming the network for revealing their movements to the police, officials said.

Rebels, fearing mobiles are being used by informers, have banned the use of mobile phones in villages under their control in India ( Oh i see, so these villages are located in la la land, not hindustan........:agree:) after hundreds of suspected insurgents were arrested this year.

Police said armed rebels set two towers of Bharti Airtel Ltd on fire on Thursday in Bihar, snapping communication lines in the region.

"The Maoists are angry since the police were able to locate their movements through the mobile network, leading to many arrests," said Ajay Kumar Sinha, a senior police officer from Gaya district, where the incident took place.

The rebels called local media to claim responsibility.

A spokeswoman for Bharti Airtel said they were looking into the issue.

The rebels say they are fighting for the rights of the poor and landless. They regularly kill policemen and attack government establishments in eastern and central India.

They usually operate in a large swathe of India stretching from the east to some southern states, mostly in the countryside.

http://in.reuters.com/article/topNew...34263620080627

Large swathe of India............... now i see, why so many hindustanis are interested in Swat..... because they understand, how it feels not to have control over large swathe of your country. Hey, thanks guys, but this matter deserves some of your precious attention, don't you think???????? :cheers:

Stick to the topic please.

Continued posts about FATA and Baluchistan will be considered trolling and result in infractions.

This sort of attitude pretty much akin to Someone bringing in the Phalcon on a thread about the Saab erieye, or vice versa.

The off topic posts are actually pretty annoying. :angry:

Look at the FATA, Swat and Bajaur threads - they are devoted to discussing teh situation in those areas, not flooded with attempts to distract the discussion by bringing up situations in other parts of the world.

I have been saying this for a long time, People like you waited for India to disintegrate, but then Bangladesh happened. Never Think Ill of others, It will Ricochet!!!

Out of the states u lists, Kashmir recently elected the state government, the Polling percentage was 60%+ ;) Howzaat? Is that what you call lack of Control???

Just to clear the facts, Pakistan never wanted hindustan to disintegrate. Is it possible for a smaller state to plan and implement such plots?????????? On the contrary, it was hindustan which manifested its desire into action.

I have not uttered a word about hindustani dis integration. (quote me if i have) but seeing the facts, it is the hindustani members who are quick to deduce that the news seem to indicate eventual down fall. I am just giving facts........... that too according to popular demand from "reliable" hindustani news resources. Dont you think i deserve some credit for making you aware of realities in your land...................

No I think main objective of ISI would be to destabilize India.ISI was created for covet operations in India and to help Taliban to bring Afghan under the control.There is nothing wrong about it.Every country has its intelligence wings aimed at its enemies.India too has RAW involving covet operations in Pakistan.Its up to the country to tackle this.

Now Left extremists are also considered to be a big threat to India.Few of our Indian friends have mentioned these extremists do not control entire districts.Its wrong,they do have control over few of the districts where even the police stations comes under their control.But things are changing now. Andrapradesh,Jarkhand are successfully fighting against them and have managed to bring them down.Its not only naxals we fight against we have many groups operating from Bangladesh and Pakistan which are major challenges to India.

Its very tough to fight against guerrilla groups which are hiding in forests and attacking security forces.North east states are very poor and to resolve this problem India must concentrate more on developing their economy rather than their defense spendings.

But from the forum comments I could see few of our friends feel very happy to hear failure of India.We are not in 18th century where a failure of one country going to benefit others.If India fails as a state and breaks its going to be a real hell for all countries around it.Think of Tamils supporting LTTE, Sikhs , Hindus and Kashmirs fighting against Pakistan and Naxals trying to take over Nepal over Bangladesh.This would very costly and deadly to manage for all our countries in South Asia.

ISI was created for covet operations in India and to help Taliban to bring Afghan under the control.

Just a small correction, ISI was created much before Taliban even existed. Covert operations in India is also wrong because intelligence agencies have vast networks in all neighboring and select important world countries.

Thanks for a reasonable post but you see, our hindustani friends are not even ready to recognize that the problem even exists. If i am not wrong, your PM made the remark that Naxals are the biggest threat to india.
They are also dangerous in the sense that their struggle is against the existing rubric of society and they want to overthrow the system and not just government. A revolution is what they are aiming for.................

The famous "naxal affected" regional map.

06f6d19e8058e7a55a4a6f12f26ccfb4.jpg

Sorry Bezerk,Please verify if your source is trust able ,It shows existence of naxals in TamilNadu , Kerala and Karnataka.All these three states are developed well and there is no existance of naxals there.Being lived in all these states I do have some knowledge about them then how you figure out from the news you get :).Looks like they have practiced painting with red in all the forest areas of India.That too showing Hyderabad in deep red..., Hyderabad is the IT Hub of India next to Bangalore...

Last edited:
Sorry Bezerk,Please verify if your source is trust able ,It shows existence of naxals in TamilNadu , Kerala and Karnataka.All these three states are developed well and there is no existance of naxals there.Being lived in all these states I do have some knowledge about them then how you figure out from the news you get :).Looks like they have practiced painting with red in all the forest areas of India..

Source:

International Borders: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/india_pol01.jpg
State and District Boundaries:Survey of India-Home page
Other Sources:India and Pakistan AMS Topographic Maps - Perry-Castaeda Map Collection - UT Library Online
Map Specific Source:India and Pakistan AMS Topographic Maps - Perry-Castaeda Map Collection - UT Library Online

Just exited to know that I am living under the control of Naxals :) just a joke...

Sorry buddy no much patience to go through all the maps,which maps gives details about naxals?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom