What's new

Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh; 9 CRPF men killed

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
Raipur: Maoist guerrillas Saturday blasted a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) vehicle in Bijapur district in Chhattisgarh, killing six troopers, a top police officer said.

The dead were from the 168 CRPF battalion, Director General of Police Vishwa Ranjan told agency over telephone.

The devastating attack took place in the sprawling Bastar region, where the Maoists slaughtered 76 security personnel April 6.

Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh; 9 CRPF men killed

Seriously, this naxals have gone rabid...and have reached the peak of violent activities ..even leapfrogging the LET and their ilk...Central gov. must take a very tough stand ...

More army people die from these guys than the terrorist in Kashmir.

RIP, it's sad to hear such things and espiecualky hard on the families.

Rest in peace martyrs!

Lets never forget the supreme sacrifice our paramilitary forces are making for our safety. Lets not make excuses on behalf of these people who are asking for whats coming their way.

this is all because of the home minister's inability to tackle the situation proplerly....chidambaram should resign or should atleast wake up now to handle the situation..

The Naxalites seem very active these days,
May the deceased souls rest in peace.

Why cant the Army be used when it's not yielding any results with the CRPF? What is wrong with Chidambaram and our idiot politicians who wants to invite these commie bastards to have tea and biscuits?

Why don't the issue a shoot at sight order to kill em all on sight?

Why cant the Army be used when it's not yielding any results with the CRPF? What is wrong with Chidambaram and our idiot politicians who wants to invite these commie bastards to have tea and biscuits?

that is more coz f politics .if they call in the army n maoists get killed..who will vote for them in backward areas???

seriously looking at our politicians today i would like to have a nationalist and patriotic semi communist govt in india which will have the advantages of communism n will give away other practices of blocking independence for people n media

Could it be because home minister would not have a say over what the army does ?

Can any indian tell me, why NAXAL'S fighting with there mother land india.

I think there r no muslim terrorist in naxal's ranks, and they r no where close to kashmir also.

Take i deep look inside ur selve's. :tup:

Can any indian tell me, why NAXAL'S fighting with there mother land india.

I think there r no muslim terrorist in naxal's ranks, and they r no where close to kashmir also.

Take i deep look inside ur selve's. :tup:

A bunch of radical communists, who want India to follow communism.. In a short form, we call them Rebels

A bunch of radical communists, who want India to follow communism.. In a short form, we call them Rebels
Do you Indians not have any mechanism to control and quell this movement? I mean, even Pakistan is doing more work to quell terrorism in its own territory that the work your government is doing. After the demise of so many police officials, why doesn't your public demand a military action?

What is the point of a democracy if the people don't exercise their rights for security at the hands of these militants? Communism is known for its barbaric principles world over from South America to Southeast Asia (Khmer Rouge) to former USSR to Mao-era China and others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom