What's new

Nawaz urges nation to stop treating India as ‘biggest enemy’

The only one eating meat is your ganja leader, and he has his head far too up the posterior of the Bhartees.

Today, we better try and make our people's stomachs full as we are growing poorer. If we fire a bullet against India, they will do the same against us and our lives would be more at risk due to experience of previous wars.

You can always take revenge by following Japan's model. i.e. A shift from being nuked to becoming an economic giant.

To be honest there is nothing wrong in furthering relations with India the point is that Nawaz Shariff doesn't have the spine to represent the sentiments of his country on the major issues between the two countries. Either there is war or you start licking their boots all we ask is to find a midway. Nobody benefits from wars anyways but that doesn't mean you have to sell your soul to the devil.

Nawaz is on the right lines.
From this thread, you can get a slight idea of how pakistanis are the real war mongers. This is the mind set of majority of fellowmen of my country unfortunately. I apologize on their behalf as they are incapable of making rational decisions :)

From this thread, you can get a slight idea of how pakistanis are the real war mongers. This is the mind set of majority of fellowmen of my country unfortunately. I apologize on their behalf as they are incapable of making rational decisions :)

From this thread we all get the idea of how Nihari Leaguers are *** givers and surrender monkeys. I apologize on your behalf to Pakistani awam for selling your izaat and justifying your begharati.

Hopefully the Army will kick ganja in the nuts so that he comes back to his senses.

Look guys, think abut this carefully - Think about nuclear powers and the need to handle relations with maturity - you don't have love or like the Indian or the policies of the Indian state, but you do have to learn the rules of the game all over again, because there are different rules now, you have to learn to articulate your concerns and many are legitimate, and rooted in conscience, in a new way, one that is respectful and one that is only responsive to respect in turn - we have many issues to work out, some will take longer than others, and some tactics will test our patience - but please, if you are serious about achieving your goals, then learn the new rules, be the master of these rules and employ them to win.

Since Ambasni family save his arse , he is talking about India. Even he knows Pakistan has regional issues with India and they need to be resolved first, before going in any major commitment . Wonder why Army columns couldn't stand this guy.

Surprised to see a Pakistani to be Prime Minister saying these words boldly. We are all up for forge great trade ties with Pakistan work with Pakistan to boost investment and trade. Great going Nawas :tup:

Same ganja who apologized to India after Pakistani Army successfully conducted nuclear tests. Anyways what else can you expect from a person who carried out a genocide against a group of people and actively screams Jaag Punjab Jaag!

What genocide??
better than jaag mohajir jaag or jaag sindhi jaag??
grow up , we are all pakistanis no excuse for ethnic gameplay

The reality is Nawaz sharif is the PM. so deal with it. We would like to have peace with india unlike some of you idiotic war mongers who want to go on a war with them so you can prove a point. Guess what? They arent unarmed either. Jo 5 ghantay ki bijli milti hai na wo bhi band ho jaye gi. Set your egos aside because nobody cares about you.

The reality is Nawaz sharif is the PM. so deal with it. We would like to have peace with india unlike some of you idiotic war mongers who want to go on a war with them so you can prove a point. Guess what? They arent unarmed either. Jo 5 ghantay ki bijli milti hai na wo bhi band ho jaye gi. Set your egos aside because nobody cares about you.

What do you mean by "YOU"????:undecided: and by the way 5 ghanty ki bijli Hamain INDIA se nahe milti so no worries.....:coffee: Any other threat?????:azn:

Back
Top Bottom