What's new

Nawaz urges nation to stop treating India as ‘biggest enemy’

This is a man who according to Musharraf capitulated before President Bill Clinton in Washing-ton on July 4, 1999 or else musharraf would have liberated Jammu Kashmir
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

You fellas have been trying your best to 'liberate' it since 1947 and have come a cropper each time - with a lot of egg on your faces!

Did you or didn't you know that your NLI in Kargil were on the verge of starvation on those heights as their supplies totally dried up as your main supply base at Mantho Dhalo was destroyed by the IAF? With no water, your troops were down to eating snow! With no k-oil to cook, they were eating uncooked rice and channa!! And when even that ran out , they had no other option than to withdraw!

This is from the horse's mouth - captured Pakistani soldiers. You just need to Google it.

And you say that the PA was about to 'liberate Kashmir'?? :cuckoo: :rofl: Are you from Mars?

Ganja is much sincere and smart then u dumba** bigmouth PTIans. why Army????? how much we spend on this Army in Last 66 Years. what we get the border reduced to half not a single inch the they get... they ruled this country most of the time and Created the Mess whenever they comes.
they created PPP for Awami League. Result : We Pakistanis lost half of Pakistan
They Created MQM in Karachi to Handle JI : Result is........ Target Killing, Bahata, Kidnapping, Strikes
They Created Afghan Mujahidin for USSR : now West Control them and result is more dead Bodies.
and now they created PTI to save the asis of Burger Families and Military's Kids.
Can u even Calculate the Money this poor Nation Spend on this Coward Army ???????? Result: we lost Kashmir, Siachin, Runkuch, Monabao, jonagarh, East Pakistan, and so on...... (most important our most trusted, Brave Sons of Fata whom we lost, who actually fought in Kashmir and they even stopped by Army when they were about to concur the Srinagar).
How many of you actually Have the Answers to my Question........

Today, we better try and make our people's stomachs full as we are growing poorer. If we fire a bullet against India, they will do the same against us and our lives would be more at risk due to experience of previous wars.

You can always take revenge by following Japan's model. i.e. A shift from being nuked to becoming an economic giant.

Japan sit quiet because it was aggressor plus no one had occupied it's territory, stop defending the party & start defending the country.

Fast forward to 2013.

Isn't he the President of Pakistan now
?

I think you mean Prime Minister?

He became premier by rigging.

The reality is Nawaz sharif is the PM. so deal with it. We would like to have peace with india unlike some of you idiotic war mongers who want to go on a war with them so you can prove a point. Guess what? They arent unarmed either. Jo 5 ghantay ki bijli milti hai na wo bhi band ho jaye gi. Set your egos aside because nobody cares about you.

With all due respects(because of forum manners) i smell slavery from your post.

Sheesh nooras are total slave & that also of a third world country.:disagree:

Ganja is much sincere and smart then u dumba** bigmouth PTIans. why Army????? how much we spend on this Army in Last 66 Years. what we get the border reduced to half not a single inch the they get... they ruled this country most of the time and Created the Mess whenever they comes.
they created PPP for Awami League. Result : We Pakistanis lost half of Pakistan
They Created MQM in Karachi to Handle JI : Result is........ Target Killing, Bahata, Kidnapping, Strikes
They Created Afghan Mujahidin for USSR : now West Control them and result is more dead Bodies.
and now they created PTI to save the asis of Burger Families and Military's Kids.
Can u even Calculate the Money this poor Nation Spend on this Coward Army ???????? Result: we lost Kashmir, Siachin, Runkuch, Monabao, jonagarh, East Pakistan, and so on...... (most important our most trusted, Brave Sons of Fata whom we lost, who actually fought in Kashmir and they even stopped by Army when they were about to concur the Srinagar).
How many of you actually Have the Answers to my Question........

lol another namoona who got no proof but still declare PTI, MQM, PPP etc are made in GHQ-RawalPindi. Seems like noora league is made in Dilli.

we as nation are slaves and Army is bigger....
didn't remember the Salala Check Post.... Our Jawan's got killed there for what.... coward army and coward generals did nothing... as a muslim i believe on "eye for an eye". if they can't do it then stop all bullsh*t and accept the people's decision and government and let them do the things that these coward can't do.

and that dili Based Party have all the support from dili based Afghan Mujahidien, and dili based China and dili based Suadia. if you PTIans dont have answer then stop nonsense ....

This is coming from a man that in 1999 went straight to Clinton and told him everything he knew relating to Pakistan's army movements during the Kargil conflict. He's also the man who is trying to take credit for Nuclear tests that were conducted by the Army when he was willing to give into US pressure.

He's a crook and a traitor.

Is India not occupying Pakistani territory (i.e. Kashmir)? What's the point of talking peace when the nation you want us to be friends with is murdering and raping our own in the occupied portion of Kashmir? The guy sold his daughter off to a Saudi so I'm not at all surprised by this moron now trying to sell off Pakistan to India and he needs to be stopped.

There is no peace with India until the Kashmir issue is settled.

We do not need India for economic growth considering 3 to 4% of Pakistan's GDP is lost because of the energy crisis. Thus, if we didn't have an energy crisis our country would be growing at 7% a year but with tax reforms, utilization of indigenous energy sources (instead of importing oil/gas/electricity) and investment into Pakistan's industries (not overseas Swiss Accounts) we could easily grow 12% or more.

Lol bunch of internet war monger keyboard generals in this thread. ACCEPT INDIA. ITS A REALITY and guess what, ITS AT YOUR DOORSTEP. Also, accept nawaz sharif. He is your new PM :) bum ba ba bum bum ba ba bum bumbaba bum bum bum BUM!

Back
Top Bottom