What's new

Nawaz stops opposition from toppling K-P govt

If PMLn removes load shedding vastly, they'll win next election. Poeople not gonna look at last 25 years.
Good luck with that. Not gonna happen. Currently they are purchasing private electricity generators from India for their own enterprises.

it's on moon
If PMLn removes load shedding vastly, they'll win next election. Poeople not gonna look at last 25 years.
Police reforms are not just everything. a province needs a lot more. any news on metro train? hospitals? schools? polio eradiction? Yes there's progress, but not as much as pti promised

KPK is most challenging ground . as for polio initiated Sehat ka Insaf very good program. but again IDPs arrive and problems raised again because FATA is hub of polio virus if they managed to Tackle poliuo then i will surely vote them. they are doing work on Health education as well. and Metro train is not that important.

load shedding is not only problem but electricity prices are also problem and every person know current situation!!

KPK is most challenging ground . as for polio initiated Sehat ka Insaf very good program. but again IDPs arrive and problems raised again because FATA is hub of polio virus if they managed to Tackle poliuo then i will surely vote them. they are doing work on Health education as well. and Metro train is not that important.

load shedding is not only problem but electricity prices are also problem and every person know current situation!!
no excuses. idps arrived, this happened etc.

competent gov't doesn't need excuses. No matter what, it needs to perform sufficiently. If it says"of earthquake occured, thats why we couldn't perform very well" that gov't needs to be kicked forever.

Why didn't the local elections happened in first year? Balochistan did it. True punjab and sindh are corrupt, but why kpk taking so long? Telling ecp that it wants election in november just a few months in advance.. They should've given a time frame last yearso ecp had time to prepare and have the election in timely fashion.

Fata is hub of polio but if every child is immunized in kp, then no cases should come from kp.

Electricity prices will decrease as cheaper electricity is produced.

Good luck with that. Not gonna happen. Currently they are purchasing private electricity generators from India for their own enterprises.
They already promised 6 months then 12 then 18. I don't see it happening before 2018.

Frankly trying to topple the KPK government will only increase instability causing for problems for N. Not a favour--just politics.

What would be the reaction and consequences if N supported a minority government by fazlurrehman's brother? N has everything they want: Islamabad and lahore. Toppling KPK will only harm them.
But what about the principal stance of resignations. Both umpire and khattak have shown imran the middle finger. Continuation of KPK assembly is itself a defeat of Imran

Dhandli court main sabit hogi. Sarkon pe sirf dhandora peeta jaega aur pressure kia jaega courts ko. Iswaqt tumhare leader ke khilaf 20sion cases pending hain courts main. Hahaha.
Imran is known for taking u turns in court:rolleyes:

But what about the principal stance of resignations. Both umpire and khattak have shown imran the middle finger. Continuation of KPK assembly is itself a defeat of Imran

Is it? It gives them the opportunity to prove their stance: they're doing well despite claims on the contrary. There is no umpire, and Imran never said he was going to dissolve the KPK assembly.

I don't agree with resignation from the assembly but I'm sick and tired of these corrupt families and lack of transparency and accountability and therefore I support PTI in the hope of a better future.

Is it? It gives them the opportunity to prove their stance: they're doing well despite claims on the contrary. There is no umpire, and Imran never said he was going to dissolve the KPK assembly.

I don't agree with resignation from the assembly but I'm sick and tired of these corrupt families and lack of transparency and accountability and therefore I support PTI in the hope of a better future.
They are dping well? Seriously? Every second day extrionists are blowing away someones house. There is no development spending. What are they good at? Delivering burger products like e-fir e-this e-that to a province where a dominant majority doesnt even know how to start a computer? And yes if they are dping well then that means that all other MNAs and MPAs are scapegoats?

They are dping well? Seriously? Every second day extrionists are blowing away someones house. There is no development spending. What are they good at? Delivering burger products like e-fir e-this e-that to a province where a dominant majority doesnt even know how to start a computer? And yes if they are dping well then that means that all other MNAs and MPAs are scapegoats?

Read this: Herald Survey - DAWN.COM

Development doesn't mean building flyovers when 54 children die in Bahawalnagar due to bad medicine. There is more to performance than that meets the eye. I would much rather be a common citizen of Cuba than the UAE. What about you?

I think the difference between those two countries is the difference between where PML and PTI want to take the country. I am rich. I will get by fine in PML's Pakistan with VIP culture--but as a nation when there is no justice, health or education, we fail collectively.

The Lahore-PEW motorway is mindblowing. Too bad only about 2% of Pakistanis can afford cars.

Pehlay koe proof to lao court ma? Bahir bhonktay hain aur andar chup lag jati hy:D

Don't worry. The matter is in court and hopefully we will have a verdict sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Pehlay koe proof to lao court ma? Bahir bhonktay hain aur andar chup lag jati hy:D
bhie proof tu zardari k khilaaf b nhie .. our juduil system is very weak . that is why even terrorist get free

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom