What's new

Nawaz Sharif’s health deteriorates, unable to meet visitors at Jati Umra

I agree with your sentiments, but shareef khandan has no right to ever go into politics ever again. They have stolen, jailed and also killed many innocent people. We should forgive them as long as they bring looted money back to Pakistan and then exile or black list them. We will forgive them, but their final judgement will be with Allah swt. That is the judgment they should fear the most.

I have no emotions, am not anyone's supporter. The only person(s) I support are who would do good for common people, when in power.

What I have said is how it can turn out in favor of Mariam. Her papa was never a people's leader, he was never a leader material to begin with, but Mariam can overcome all that ...... emerge again and restore her family's honor. 7 years is not much, sorrows and hardships teach you a lot.

I have no emotions, am not anyone's supporter. The only person(s) I support are who would do good for common people, when in power.

What I have said is how it can turn out in favor of Mariam. Her papa was never a people's leader, he was never a leader material to begin with, but Mariam can overcome all that ...... emerge again and restore her family's honor. 7 years is not much, sorrows and hardships teach you a lot.

Trust me, I used to hate these people the most. But I am compassionate due to religion. I just feel like they have no place in politics anymore.

Scum has dementia - get the cheques signed ASAP and throw him out of the country.

Offer him NAB plea bargain: Return the loot for freedom in exile.

some feeling sympathy **** him many people sold their daughters because of this ba strds. When he had the power he used it to oppress and treated people like cockroaches.

Here in England if you own someone 500 pounds you guaranteed to get stabbed, house burnt down. Nawaz STOLE BILLIONS.

Pakistan needs Sharif's looted money more than it needs Sharif in jail. I would be open to offering Sharifs a one-time offer of returning all their wealth and permanently moving away from Pakistan.

• Hamaz Shehbaz, Salman Shehbaz and Asif Kirmani are meeting the guests: Sources

Former premier Nawaz Sharif is unable to meet visitors arriving at Jati Umra for condolence over the demise of his wife, Begum Kulsoom as his health deteriorated on Wednesday.

According to family sources, Hamaz Shehbaz, Salman Shehbaz and Asif Kirmani are meeting the guests as Nawaz is unable due to poor health.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders, citizens and family members are assembling at the ex-premier’s Jati Umra residence since last night to extend condolences.

Former premier Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam and son-in-law Captain (r) Safdar were initially released from the Adialal jail for a period of 12 hours, which has now been extended for three days.

Nawaz, Maryam and Capt (retd) Safdar flew off from the Nur Khan Airbase to Lahore via a special flight.

Earlier today, Nawaz’s younger brother, Shehbaz Sharif, departed for London to bring back Begum Kulsoom’s body.

The funeral prayers of Kulsoom Nawaz will be offered at the Regent Park mosque in London on Thursday and her body will be flown to Lahore after completion of legal formalities.

She will be buried at the family hometown, Jati Umra on Friday.

Meanwhile, the Lahore residence of Sharif family in Jati Umra has been declared sub-jail after former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (r) Safdar were brought to the place.

Scores of political leaders including Prime Minister Imran Khan, Pakistan Peoples Party chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Chief of the Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa expressed their condolences on the demise of Kulsoom Nawaz.

“She was a courageous woman of great dignity and confronted her disease with fortitude,” Mr Khan said in his message.

only reason for spreading these news is to gain sympathy of public--which any way is chutia
soon he will be flying to london on health issues
justice served--------bravo
awaam again made chutia
his deal for returning to pakistan was anyway------------same
come back---face saving for justice- then stay some time in jail- then we will faciletate you for your life abroad ....

naya pakistan is sitting on laps of old pakistan
lots of bla-bla-----------in reality same den of thiefs in parliment and around imran khan....
WORST IS YET TO COME

Back
Top Bottom