What's new

Nawaz Sharif Wins; Imran Khan fails. The end of Imran Khan is now official. Nawaz Sharif returning to his original status of ruler of Pakistan.

In the last 8 months, after the regime change operation, there has been a 52% increase in terrorist incidents. During our tenure, we used to proudly say that we took the journey of "From Tourism to Tourism" which was appreciated by the whole world. Unfortunately, this nation is paying a heavy price for the regime change operation
@fawadchaudhry

Fuwwad Chowdarys statement above should be read as blackmail tactics of politicising terrorism.

The Ranjit Singh Bhakt is a former TV show host from GEO news.

Fuwwad Chowdarys statement above should be read as blackmail tactics of politicising terrorism.

The Ranjit Singh Bhakt is a former TV show host from GEO news.
yaar aap itnay sianay kaisay ho gaye? baqi awam pe bhi karam karo, hum sab bhi aap ki tarah aflatoon ban'na chahtay hain.

cant face the reality look in the mirror. Also mentioned PPP sindh people too.

Problem with pakistanis dont wa t to fix themselve and always fine someone else to put blame on.
Al-A'mash said, “ I heard them say: If the people become corrupt, the worst of them will be appointed rulers over them.”.

When we don't fit your views then we are "Nammak Haram Afghanis".

Desi people man 😭 😭

He was born in Herat.

Stop stealing other people's history.
There are differing historical accounts about his birthplace and no general consensus whether it was Herat or Multan.

You guys (just like other Pashtun supremacists) are so bigoted and racist that you deny historical facts .. You guys hate Punjab so much that you find it insulting for Pashtuns that the founder of Afghanistan aka Ahmed Shah the marauder was Punjab-born :lol:
I wouldn’t call Ahmad Shah a marauder. I think a case can be made Pakistan could not exist without Ahmad Shah.

If Naza win then apni qatran beti ko le ker a ke nachway or vote le

then who are are you referring to when you say “you kill”, “you make the minorities disappear”
And “our day will come”?
You think everyone is stupid to believe in your Taqiyya that while you spew vitriol and thinly-veiled threats against Punjabis, we should also believe you have no intentions of a united Pakistan?
Ethnic nationalism of all types is cancer
This guy Khilji been a weirdo on this forum for a long time. He is 100% making insinuations about blood vengeance against common Punjabis lol.

I think a case can be made Pakistan could not exist without Ahmad Shah.

Pakistan could not exist without the Sikh and Afghan empires.

Pakistani mainstream culture is a continuation of Mughal Empire culture.

I wouldn’t call Ahmad Shah a marauder. I think a case can be made Pakistan could not exist without Ahmad Shah.

In my opinion Abdali was a good general and fighter but a bad statesman.

The Battle of Panipat and the American Revolution took place around the same time.

Look at the trajectory of Afghanistan and America since then.

Pakistan could not exist without the Sikh and Afghan empires.

Pakistani mainstream culture is a continuation of Mughal Empire culture.

In my opinion Abdali was a good general and fighter but a bad statesman.

The Battle of Panipat and the American Revolution took place around the same time.

Look at the trajectory of Afghanistan and America since then.
Third Battle of Panipat created Pakistan, without that Marathas would have been a dominant position and probably Sikh Empire would have never existed. It is also quite possible the Marathas would have expelled the British with their French trained army next and then annexed Kabul to create a loosely knit Hindu Mega Empire.

As for Abdali being a bad statesman I tend to disagree if you are comparing it to America. American Founding Fathers were numerous brilliant men and so the death of Washington didn’t undo the whole nation. Abdali was just one great leader and his son was less then half the man he was in comparison.

Not to mention America had the benefit of distance from other great powers who had to cross an ocean to meddle and so got to develop in relative isolation from Europeans.

It is also quite possible the Marathas would have expelled the British with their French trained army next and then annexed Kabul to create a loosely knit Hindu Mega Empire.
doubt it. marathas were in conflict with mysore (itself having a french trained army) and deccan (supported by british) around the same time period. the nawabs of bengal (british client) and oudh were muslims and did not really like maratha ascendancy. marathas themselves were not a centralized empire, rather a confederation of clans, claiming loyalty to the chhatrapati and peshwa. and even at its zenith, the maratha confederacy did not depose the mughal emperor, and took him under their protection.

doubt it. marathas were in conflict with mysore (itself having a french trained army) and deccan (supported by british) around the same time period. the nawabs of bengal (british client) and oudh were muslims and did not really like maratha ascendancy. marathas themselves were not a centralized empire, rather a confederation of clans, claiming loyalty to the chhatrapati and peshwa. and even at its zenith, the maratha confederacy did not depose the mughal emperor, and took him under their protection.
Marathas at the time before that battle were already talking about removing the Mughals from Delhi and putting a Hindu Padishah on the throne. The man they had in mind died in that third battle of panipat along with many of their high rankings sardars. His name was Sadashivrao Bhau.

It took them 10 years to regain the losses of that one battle at which point the British were much better entrenched.

Marathas at the time before that battle were already talking about removing the Mughals from Delhi and putting a Hindu Padishah on the throne. The man they had in mind died in that third battle of panipat along with many of their high rankings sardars. His name was Sadashivrao Bhau.
thought they wanted peshwa's son there.

but the thing is that the mughal name still carried some credibility, an alliance would have formed, like it did before the battle of panipat.

It took them 10 years to regain the losses of that one battle at which point the British were much better entrenched.
agreed. the loss of leadership was a great blow.

When we don't fit your views then we are "Nammak Haram Afghanis".

Desi people man 😭 😭

He was born in Herat.

Stop stealing other people's history.
There are differing accounts, some claims make it out to be Multan.

Read my blurb again. I am talking about historic voting patterns. A significant portion of punjabis still vote PMLN on the basis of ethnicity.
e
Also, your assertion on Punjab being the most educated province is true on technicalities. If we include all provinces and territories, it would be Gilgit. If we talk about ethnicity-wise, it would be Muhajjirs.

I have a lot of Punjabi friends. I have a good opinion of Punjabis. Having said that, the voting pattern based on taasub that Pakistan has been victim of, has to be blamed on the largest province that set this pattern.

Yeah I agree with this. Everyone has this problem now. But the most critical group that needs to leave this mentality are the Punjabis because they account for over half the country. If they have this mentality, it practically forces everyone else to have it too.
Muhajir is not an ethnicity or a racial. group. In fact it is probably the most diverse linguistic group in Pakistan, whose members come from as geographically and racially diverse range as Punjab to Bihar to Gujarat to Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and everywhere else in between.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom